You are losing

The Alt Right is losing.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/expectations-and-reality-a-window-into-the-liberal-conservative-baby-gap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

The Alt-Right doesn't matter and you're either a Jew, Shill, or Troll.

DO NOT ENGAGE.

This is an organized shill attempt by trannyniggerfaggot who organize on discord, tumblr, mainstream media, leftypol, soygoy, nihilistic hedonistic liberals, skeptics, shareblue, CTR, democrat cucks and Kraut.

The mods are compromised and are spamming this board full with shitthreads every minute.

They shit this board full with pointless and demoralization threads to disrupt our cause.

They specificly want to demoralize white men. They are posting anti-white propaganda constantly.

Hide and report, and of course, call them a nigger faggot, because thats what they are.

I was bug sprayed five times goy. Never forget.

>Alt-Right Plus members

wut

woah no way like who would've guessed retards who have the odds and reality stacked against them would be losing

Denial. Pathetic.

Go look up daily stormer uniques. And being approved by twitter is a good thing?

Pic related is birth rates of people on the far right. We will out breed you degenerate fucks.

'Alt-right' doesn't exist. It's a libtard media created meme so they can put everyone they don't like in one group and market them as 'muh racist Nazis & etc'

>implying the alt-right doesn't follow ben
>implying the alt-right is a centralised group with an authority that leads
>implying the alt-right agrees on everything
>implying the alt-right even exists

How can that be alive when it has no life?

So is alt right just replacing white nationalist? I genuinely have no idea what the word is supposed to mean.

>false flag (((alt-right))) literal Nazi strawman has no followers
>hurr you're losing
wut

The (((Alt-right))) is controlled op and fake and gay.
The Up-right is the future. You heard it here on Sup Forums first

does that take into account all the Muslims who have high fertility? they're also conservative. Though I'm guessing these figures aren't based on western Europe but based on the US?

Huh?
>You are losing.
Dude we are communists this is a satirical board. Are you really that retarded.

lol
WHO is the "alt-right"?
the absolute state of shill faggotry...ha ha

The cart is strictly for whites.

Muslims have a high birthrate (somewhere arround 3.0) but they are being funded by the state to have children.

The ultimate white pill is realizing that white people are not dying out. Liberals are. If you do not have children you will never be an influence in the political future.

If whites become a minority in their own nations, the far right will form communities and start over from a small scale if necessary. Any liberals left will show that they are capable of being just as racist as anyone else when they cannot virtue signal.

unz.com/jman/expectations-and-reality-a-window-into-the-liberal-conservative-baby-gap/

you dont say

>The mods are compromised
only way to combat this is
1) SAGE
2) turn every thread into a NIGGER HATE THREAD

oh yeah, holy fuck, i got baited into replying in a cia plant thread.
sage

Nice get, I use these threads to drop red pills and white pills, information not everyone has access to or knows exist.

Whats the alt right?