NuMale face epidemic

This needs more attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/7mptk3/why_do_so_many_bearded_men_with_glasses_have/
youtu.be/K_7ByiYbCYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We should make a bigger collage, anyone have anymore?

>tfw when you're smart enough to understand Rick and Morty

Keep them coming, I am adding to the collage now.

Are numales, soyboys, and bugmen all the same thing?

No excuse to not look like this

Lose weight fat fucks and become the Aryan you dream about

Pretty much far as I can tell.

That's fake, right?

Even Jimmy Neutron is not immune from the soy epidemic

I need the picture of that dude before and after marriage, he has an asian kid in the background drinking ipa beer doing the numale face.

Collage I am making is specifically pointing out the "gaping mouth" epidemic.

not it's not, most of fat people would look decent if they took care of themselves

Here you go, faggots.

I hate to break this to you, I know it may at first seem shocking, but law enforcement does in fact use and monitor this site. Since you're not even remotely intelligent enough to realize user wasn't concerned about the guy in question reporting you, but rather the feds here, I'm going to assume you don't even know the first thing about masking your identity online, which is a poor choice since you apparently like to go around blackmailing people and bragging about it like a huge ball gargling retard.

You. Are. Fucked. Dumbass.

Doesn't have the eel.

Fuck off.

No, being unfit is why alot of people are unattractive

What a strange phenomenon. But what foes it mean? Why do they do that? Every action we do has a porpoise in nature, so what is theirs?

Grazie, scheletro affamato

Not being 13 anymore. Sure Im not exactly the Adonis I was in my early to mid 20s but I didn’t have that little muscle mass since entering puberty.

One theory is it hides "toxic masculinity" by looking goofy, fun, and submissive. But nobody knows for sure yet.

Making another request for this image. If you have please post.

It's the soylent grin.

I like that. It does need an official name. Could this be it?

Meh, he's sort of half assing it. I'll save it, might use it as a small space filler.

I don't really go to reddit, but I wanted to read this thread, and cannot find it. Guess the soyboy mods didn't like it.

Reddit is much better than Sup Forums.

>each of them probably have girlfriends
>you don't
why is this allowed

reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/7mptk3/why_do_so_many_bearded_men_with_glasses_have/

As a man, I love numales. They are automatically out of the competition and makes it easy for decent men to stand out.

Some girls with daddy issues - or other mental illnesses - are attracted to guys like this.

Thanks.

t. fat kacap

Feminist girlfriends who will eventually dump them after getting railed by Chad because they're tired of being dry all the time.
And I have a woman, and we are having fun with this collage together.

I have specs and a beard so make a conscious effort not to do this, it's especially easy as quite often I'm a miserable cunt.

Are they faggy thick rimmed glasses? I wear glasses too, but they aren't this bullshit.

No, nothing like that, but there's a couple in there with what I'd consider normal glasses if that counts.

If you have to make a conscious effort not to do it, you’re already failing.
Cut the beard and get a grip, subhuman faggot.

Why would you want to look like a bag of bones skinny fag?

Don't fall for slide threads

>TFW had a beard since I was 16
>TFW used to watch 1980s movies and wished beards would make a comeback
>TFW now every numale beta soy boy faggot on earth has a beard
>TFW in 5 years no one will have a beard
>TFW but I still will
>TFW people will accuse me of being a millennial numale hipster faggot still rocking a beard from the old days of 2017
>TFW If I say I had a beard "before it was cool" then I sound like a giant hipster faggot
>TFW fucking millennials ruined beards like they ruined everything else in the universe

If you are under the age of 30, kill yourself. You are part of the problem

If you are over the age of 50, also kill yourself.

I have a girl, too, thankfully. Both of us make fun of these nu-males.
>just noticed our melon is in this collage
delete

Why is Sup Forums so good at making me hate things. I can't even laugh at the failed men that make these faces, I'm just disgusted.

Fuck you this isn't a slide thread. Get out of here with your reverse psychology, I'm onto you.

How about some positive male face examples, OP?

the question is will this get picked up by MSM and soyboys will self-consciously self censor slack jawed smiles?

would suck

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's the face you make when you're playing with a baby. Since there is no baby, they do it at a smartphone.

>just noticed our melon is in this collage
Don't even know what you're talking about. Explain in greater detail.

>Worrying this much about facial hair.

Morays are nightmare fuel.

I am going to do this for now, one at a time. I'm using windows paint, it's easy. You can do the positive one if you want.

I think I may have figured out. And yes, it's because they're feminized...

Think of like when a group of woman get together that havent seen eachother in a while when they o that running towards eahcother thing with mouths agape "OHMY GAAAAAAAWW, AAAAAAAAH"

Its some sort of primal ape fear

why do these people always have beards
kinda makes me want to shave

Well, it's certainly a feminized expression at least.

Can someone please make one filled with Wil Wheatons?

god i hope nu males are extinct by the start of the next generation

Leave now, even fucking 2chan mewch.net and 8ch are better than reddit

Anthony Fantano

Just shave or have a goate.
Beards cannot be taken seriously right now.

hey don't bring rooster teeth into this

Why the fuck do they almost all have full facial hair too? Wanna see what a mountain man getting raped by a bear looks like? Lemme show ya!

Make a cutouts of their eyes and put them all together. Looks creepy as fuck.

that leaf in the mug

I was just using that one as a space filler, I thought the numale face he was pulling was half assed, it's why it's so small. Didn't know who he was, still don't.

do you want to know why they do this? ill tell you why because I used to be a bugman faggot like these things before I got my life on track and was redpilled. they do it simply becuase they dont have enough self confidence to actually look good for a photo. its basically just self depreciating humor. they think "people will think im trying to hard or wont take me seriosly so ill do a silly random funnyface xd so they know I think nothing of myself as well". like most things soyboys and leftists do, its born out of self hatred.

A snake within a frog?

I dunno, bobbit worms are pretty frightening as well.

youtu.be/K_7ByiYbCYM

I think there something in the cities water

This is, at least, curious. Not to mention strange and part of something bigger probably

>Why the fuck do they almost all have full facial hair too?

same reason majority of people grow big beards, no chin

Pretty sure this is beta behavior in apes.

Goose tooth
Geese teeth.

HONK, HONK, HONK!

>have a goate.
i cant grow much beyond a goate so i guess im lucky
i will only shave when i want to pass off as younger

Stfu. Michael is based

I think we all know who is responsible here

Soyboy faggots can't smile naturally for photos but still want to look fun and not miserable/awkward, and the mouth open pose is the only option they have.

Interdasting. Makes sense

hey Vsauce Michael here
are Negroes even human?