Photos of monkeys wearing clothes banned

Have we gone too far?

petapixel.com/2017/12/28/shutterstock-bans-unnatural-photos-apes-monkeys/

>Shutterstock has banned all unnatural photos of apes and monkeys. The move by the world’s largest subscription-based stock-photo agency comes in response to an appeal by the animal rights organization PETA.
>In response, Shutterstock has now agreed to ban photos and videos of apes and monkeys in a number of unnatural scenarios, including wearing clothes or accessories, inside a human environment or studio (e.g. in a circus), exhibiting trained behavior (e.g. dancing), and engaging in unnatural interactions with humans (e.g. holding hands or being held).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-kLqjBtEJk
youtube.com/watch?v=HgzEBLa3PPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bampu

I wonder if monkeys will be able to unlock black people iPhones

You tell me, mutt.

>Appeal by PETA
Yeah right. It's because they show up every time someone types "black man clothing" in the search bar.

That's racist.

Why dont British parents love their kids enough to get them braces and proper dental care?

Should start shitposting planet of the apes screengrabs all over shuttershack.

Same reason Japanese or Asian people in general don't. If it's not 100% necessary, then it's not a problem. Don't bot

Don't bother using extreme examples either, because that's just bad parenting*

youtube.com/watch?v=B-kLqjBtEJk

Its because google still cant tell apes from nogs right

Look at that pure white American exercising his second amendment rights.

Great, more unemployed niggers on welfare.

Lancelot link secret chimp will shit when he hears this.

i miss the pg tips adverts. monkeys are fucking cool
youtube.com/watch?v=HgzEBLa3PPk

why not just admit that their AI cannot distnguish between nogs and chimps in pants?

As if banning stock photos of chimps in tuxes from 1950 is going to improve the welfare of animals. PETA is such a shit organization. Literally the controlled-opposition of the animal rights world. I'm vegan and I even I hate PETA.

I bet these anons have hit the nail on the head:
Will Shutterstock release these images free to the public, now that they're not selling them?

I'm guessing the answer is, "Of course not, goy."

Your response to being highlighted for mixed genetics trash is
>hurr durr see a dentist
This is why people make fun of you, brain dead mutt.

I know I'm whiter than you faggot. I'm just also highlighting that your parents obviously don't love their children enough to make them better looking in order to find a mate

SAVAGE