Columbine massacre

Why did they do it, Sup Forums ? Was it teenage Angst? Social alienation? Clown world induced depression? Video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatricfraud.org/2011/04/the-real-lesson-of-columbine-psychiatric-drugs-induce-violence/
youtube.com/watch?v=s-l90HbShgM&list=PLY4CjbQc4IPnJNfiN4f7iHpeCT2tOcZxP
columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/t482-the-gifted-mind-dylan-klebold
youtu.be/s-l90HbShgM
youtu.be/5Sw7KnI-l1g
youtu.be/Ld2YIjuKX5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dylan told us why he did it didn't he? He wanted to cause mayhem. He was a cynical person and a psycopath. The root cause is probably far more complex than boiling it all down do depression / video games.

If depression and video games was enough reason to go shoot up a school then we would have school shootings on a daily basis.

They revolted against modernity and transcended into the other side. Both heroes. Eternally. Amen.

Obviously they're both suicidal. And from the looks of them they were outcasts. Nothing more than jealousy and rage at people who are happier (or as they'd say it, 'more oblivious' or some stupid edgelord shit like that). Just two idiots feeding off of each other. IT's such a joke because these two fags could've used their tight friendship to support one another into having better lives after hs.

I have better one
How Sup Forums can blame the jews for Columbine shooting in under 8 words

It was a stupid psyop.

That time of your life is very strange, you are leaving behind your childhood and ascending into Adulrhood. The prospect of wageslavery, responsibility, conformity is too much for many to take. Some fall into clinical depression, others still take their own lives. At a macro level, we have white kids from Middle America who grew up in a privileged white suburban environment who became so detached from society that they became psychopaths. There is something very wrong with the modern world.

I can do it with less than 8 letters: cia psyop

>not understanding the bond of two soldiers going out together on the battlefield

Test

damaged by marxist education system, and zionist media. 8

>He thinks it was just Dylan and Eric shooting up the school

There is MULTIPLE reports of people saying they saw 3-4 armed people

Not to mention the shooter on the roof that kept police from entering

For lulz

actually I believe more than one person was able to give the name of the third shooter, and was adamant it wasn't Dylan or Eric because he was aware of who they both were and knew what they looked like

Can you tell more leaf?

>less than 8 letters
>8 letters

What did he mean by this?

Just kids having fun.

SSRI's
Harris - Zoloft, then switched to Luvox
Klebold - Paxil and Zoloft
"Harris became obsessed with homicidal and suicidal thoughts “within weeks” after he began taking Zoloft, according to Dr. Tracy. Due to his obsession with killing, Harris was switched to Luvox, which was in his system at the time of the shooting, according to his autopsy."
psychiatricfraud.org/2011/04/the-real-lesson-of-columbine-psychiatric-drugs-induce-violence/

Bullied but not scared by bullies. Worst combo.

>Believing initial reports
People start hallucinating and seeing things when such an event takes place because there is so much confusion, hysteria and fear. It's likely that the official version is true.

They were constantly bullied for years. They finally had enough and decided they would rather be dead than put up with it anymore. They figured since they were dying anyway, they might as well give some payback to the assholes that tormented them and give them what they had coming.

No big mystery, really.

They were jewish

space acts as -1

>People start hallucinating and seeing things when such an event takes place because there is so much confusion, hysteria and fear.

When people can name the third shooter it rules out Hallucinations or hysteria

They knew what was coming.

In their immature way they knew, like Uncle Ted.

If it wasn't Columbine then they would've rampaged after 9/11, if not 9/11 then the Iraq war. If not the Iraq war then mass government surveillance. If not mass surveillance then bank/wall street bailouts.

Some of us are so mad at this world for being so fucked that we need to take down a few pieces on our way out.

I hope to kill many journalists one day

I am the judge of that contest
AND I WILL ALLOW IT

Somehow this

they were extremely redpilled about society and school, they read Hoppe, Hitler and Nietzsche they were simply brilliant kid´s who could not take this world any more and decided to go with dignity as a revenge to the conformists and their tyranny of the weak.

There have been lots of great journal parts read on youtube but they seem to be deleted now.

Just some other high iq individuals who have been broken for being batter then the masses.

>Uncle Ted.
I am so proud of Poles abroad. He fought evil with bombs.
Is it possible to write letter to him or send care package?

They probably saw the same person more than once and assumed it was another shooter.
And police didn't enter because back then police tactics sucked ass and they didn't know how many shooters there were and if they had rigged the place with bombs.

>t. Andrew Blaze

this is when bullying goes too far
you either kill yourself or you go ape shit killing others

Being this young that you don't understand the effects of DOOM.

I see Eric and Dylan as tragic figures who got chewed up and spat out by the American education system. Just two poor bastards who snapped under pressure and went crazy.

One was a Jew
He wrote an anti goyim manifesto
The police and lying press covered that part up
A cop user blew the whistle

>singling out white race

Argument invalid. Frig off roach

>All the victims were Jewish

because they were edgelords, just read their psychologist transcripts

>both heroes

I hate to break this to you, I know it may at first seem shocking, but law enforcement does in fact use and monitor this site. Since you're not even remotely intelligent enough to realize user wasn't concerned about the guy in question reporting you, but rather the feds here, I'm going to assume you don't even know the first thing about masking your identity online, which is a poor choice since you apparently like to go around blackmailing people and bragging about it like a huge ball gargling retard.

You. Are. Fucked. Dumbass.

DELET

I think this is largely a myth, possibly resulting from their video "Hitmen for Hire." They actually seem to have been quite popular: youtube.com/watch?v=s-l90HbShgM&list=PLY4CjbQc4IPnJNfiN4f7iHpeCT2tOcZxP

He was smarter than most though

columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/t482-the-gifted-mind-dylan-klebold

>columbine fan forum
are you part of the EGS? you gonna go ghost on us?

Dylan was suicidal, Eric was homicidal. Columbine was basically Eric's idea, and Dylan got caught in it via Eric's manipulativeness. Read pic related, it goes pretty extensively into both of their character profiles.

t. jordan peterson fan

The jocks they went to school with were particularly shitty and tended to get away with a lot. I know what was at least part of it.

How can I get a law enforcement job getting paid to shitpost I do for free? Seems ideal.

Chads bully but are too cowardly to bully to the point of death.
The lads got one back for the bullied and bullied to the point of death.

There is no difference between Eric and Dylan and Chad bullies. Society sides with and appease Chads for fear of Chad hate, better to be subservient to the ideal of what an alpha male is than be seen as a loser.
The lads knew this and taught everybody a very big lesson, hence the fact it is still discussed today.
Even anons in this thread saying they were psychopaths edgy etc, the same can be said for Chads. Social isolation and rejection cannot be commented on by normies as they have never been socially isolated and can only empathize and theorize.

Was fucked up but arguably no worse than those who continually bully and isolate others which as I mentioned previously, seems to be condoned

Why does Eric look like a mate of mine?

post your mate, maybe that's him and entire columbine was a hoax by reptillians

edge lords looking to have thier names forever carved in stone

t. Chad worshipper

pretty sure the victims names are forever carved in stone

Yeah great input friend

Probably marxism n feminaziism.
But also:
They were Democrats.
Just like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL other shooters (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

>hating slow people
totally understandable

but they were at least pretty woke on race realism

Eric had violent thoughts and feelings while Dylan wanted to die. They were bullied more than usual but that's not the only reason they did it. I also don't believe they were psychopaths. Have some Columbine videos
youtu.be/s-l90HbShgM
I personally like the "WEE" at around the 3 minute mark and the "Meoh" at around the 15 minute mark.
Eric also wanted to be a Marine but was turned down because he was taking medicine for depression had he waited till 9/11 he could of joined. Dylan was interested in technology and was accepted into college at Arizona.

Have some Columemes
1/?

2/?

Why does Sup Forums talk about them every day ? Do you identify ?

3/?
Dylan Kleobold seems like a cool guy. Kind of goofy though

I swear krautposting is getting worse than leafs'

Eric and Dylan were surrounded and had tampons with ketchup thrown at them

Theyre the poster children for a successful 'organic' MCE.

Colorado altitude + psychotropics + privileged sociopathic edgelords

Possible mind control test subjects, but that's speculative.

4/?

MKULTRA programming and psychotropic drugs
Just like John Hinkley

Here's a vid of Dylan Klebold getting picked on youtu.be/5Sw7KnI-l1g

Hehe, it sure is. I just became a neet. Kinda wish I'd shot up a school though.

Towards the end, do you think Dylan killed Eric and then shot himself? Offical story is that they committed suicide.

This image is not getting comped.

This justifies the shooting. I would have snapped too.

Does anyone have Sue Klebold's book? If so how is it?

Here's the CCTV video of Eric Harris buying the Propane for the bombs.
youtu.be/Ld2YIjuKX5o

the fucker was like a twelve-year-old lol

whyd he do it

I don't think it happened personally

Christ-cucks deserve everything that comes to them desu

Littleton local here. My babysitter was Rachel Scott. AMA

no

>>check the filenameS
MY FUCKIN SIDES!!!

russian hackers

They wanted to get famous and change the world.

Soy and call of duty

How old were you when she died?

Anti racists kikes who planned to flee to Israel because of no (((extradition)))
Only the very biggest of spastics say bullying and Eric was the leader

God damn lul

There are tapes that they themselves shot, never saw them but they apparently stated their views on the world im them and those statements might as well be confessions.

Heard that not every bit of their recordings were released, true or not I don't know.

Also a tumblr cult exists were females swoon over them, probably flick their bean to the thought of Dylan putting a bullet in their gut or some shit like that.

I was 10.

This has been explained. Both of them had hats which at various stages they changed/took off so at first glance people thought there were more.

The victims deserved it.

dylan was a fag. he was literally gay. and he was basically picked on for being a beta cocksucking sissy boi.

eric on the other hand was basically a normal kid that was actually somewhat liked by the jocks. he could have become accepted amongst the chad gods but he instead decided to follow his beta mentor.

Marilyn Manson made them do it.

What did your parents tell you when it happened?

>bullies
>normal kids

>Jewish gang of faggots and outcasts that act like they're anything other than scum
>lmao

who the fuck were Rachel Scott?

The first girl Killed by Eric and Dylan.