The virgin Trump versus the chad Nehlen

2020 is going to be /comfy/ lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Nehlen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Verifiability)
mobile.twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945502061680037888/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Sup Forums finally have a mouthpeice for the normies or is he just another cia nigger?

He seems extremely suspicious to me, like an elaborate psyop. Really enjoying the show nevertheless.

There's no Trump there. Why you lie? Is it to make yourself feel better? It's an empty feeling, isn't it, user?

No shit faggot. I'm saying that Nehlen makes Trump look like Jeb and is going to hand him his ass in 2020

quick rundown on this guy please, all I know is that he tellst the truth on Twitter

Who cares? Everything has elements of a psyop. It doesn't actually matter who is a "plant" and who is a "troll" all that matters is these ideas get out in the public. If mossad is paying him to name the jew, they fucked up. Once named, you cannot unsee the Jew. This is just another step in the direction of making naming the Jew mainstream.

>Who cares?

Like I said, it's entertaining either way.

My belief is that he sees Trump cucking on DACA and is planning to run against him in 2020. Like Trump in 2012, he anticipates the continuing shift of the Overton window and while seemingly outside of it today should be consumable by the masses after 4 years of Trump betraying his base

Then keep your mouth shut about him being a "psyop"

Sorry, but Sup Forumsiticians isn't a new phenomenon.
Yeah, they can talk the talk.
But can they "Trump" the lügenpresse?
Can Nehlen?
Cuz if he so ever makes his butt cheecks vibrate the words "alt-right" during taco revenge he'll get tarred and feathered.

He feels like too good to be true, but it doesn't matter, I will still like him for the keks until (if) he fucks up too bad. Makes poor arguments in favour of anti-semitism or something along the line, like psyops usually do to make the views seem like ones that only a lunatic would have. Hope he stays on the path of good communication.

gas
Gas
GAS

Controlled opposition is Mike Cernovich calling him out. There’s your controlled “right.”
>I’m entirely self reliant. Take my word I get my money from donations and not directly from Mossad.

He's already been had by the luegenpresse and Bannon already denounced him, he's done. Look at his wikipedia page, it's fucking scathing for no god damn reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Nehlen

if trump was the trump train,
we've now got the nehlen nuke

>Alt-right editors are removing news about Nehlen cited from credible sources. These sources are not fake news. Something needs to be done.
>Wikipedia's policy on verifiability (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Verifiability) does not consider blogs (such as HuffPo) to be credible sources. Per the BLP, potentially libelous information from such sources must be removed. Please do not attempt to re-insert them.
>CNN is not fake news. Blogs are acceptable in certain cases

And this is their source for him being anti semetic:

>“Allow me to answer with this question: If pro-White is White supremacy, what is pro-Jewish?” Nehlen told The Washington Post in a text message. “I reject being called a White Supremacist, because clearly Pro-White isn’t White Supremacy unless Pro-Jewish is Jewish Supremacy.”

Kind of a good sign someone openly "pro-white" got 15% of the vote last time, I wish the dude luck and don't think he's a plant but the media in general are trying to burn him.

Trump has never made any effort to continue DACA. It's up to the Dems to convince the rest it's worth keeping and they're not exactly doing that. DACA had a built-in expiry if not renewed and it'll die on its own.

Of course Trump! is going to cuck on DACA

this is autism.

You're like a liberal who think "raising awareness" is all that matters. Nehlen would have done more for his people by exercising a little tact until he actually got into office instead of blowing his load on twitter.

What the fuck are you talking about? Cuck is allowing DACA? He knew not renewing it would kill it since the Dems don't have the pull to get it renewed. The optics look better if he doesn't hard counter it and gives it a 'chance', which isn't and was never going to happen.

That's why he's leader of the free world and you're a sperg on a shit website.

If he's the Sup Forums candid8, let him host verified threads, antisemitism et al.
If he remains a twitter warrior bullying le gorilla mindset man he ain't worth his shit.

I mean talk about going for the low hanging fruit...
God damn Tsernovits? Man's half a retard! And Nehlen just keeps on hammering on this clearly deficient kid tryna fix his shit by acting tough.
Nehlen is bullying an autistic kid! Disgusting!!

He's running for Paul Ryan's seat. Just the fuck that he tells the truth is enough to support him. That is altogether uncommon in American politics.

I want to like Nehlen, but I honestly think he's fucked up by coming out so strongly in favor of us and dropping a bunch of TRS and Sup Forums memes and appearing on TRS shows.

We've kind of reached a glass ceiling of how far internet culture and memes can take us into the mainstream and into influence. We don't need another e-celeb, we need serious candidates.

I was down on Trump at first too, though, so hopefully I'll be proven wrong this time too.

>If he's the Sup Forums candid8, let him host verified threads, antisemitism et al.
He's been on some podcasts my man. I don't know if he's a straight up Sup Forums candidate but he's racially aware for sure. I agree that just being a twitter warrior is weak but that kind of shit did actually help Trump somehow.

Cernovitch has a J.D. and is a decent writer. Don't underestimate him just because he doesn't tow our line 100% of the time.

25+ Nehlen threads a day.

DEFINITELY NOT ASTROTURFING THOUGH GOYS

we like him :3

>we
Fuck off Moishe

>I SUPPORT ISRAEL

He's a fucking kike.

No one who calls the most fervent voting block in the US "boomercucks" is a serious candidate.

Trump knew who the people would rally against. If his "crime, drugs, and rapists" speech was "jews, jews, and jews", he wouldn't have won shit. The JQ is not something the average person cares about.

Listen to that odd little alien speak.
He's /wiz/r9k/ turned /fit/
LISTEN to his fucking words

He's not "wrong"
He's not a "mysoginist"
What he is is "special"
As in yellow-crayons-taste-like-pikachu kinda special.

> Serious candidates

mobile.twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945502061680037888/photo/1

have you read this yet? "Shall not Censor" is something you all should be fighting for otherwise you'll be eventually cornered into silence on every other social media platform.

>making threads about someone that names the jew makes you a jew

>Trump knew who the people would rally against. If his "crime, drugs, and rapists" speech was "jews, jews, and jews", he wouldn't have won shit. The JQ is not something the average person cares about.
Apparently 15% of people do at least which actually surprised me, it doesn't hurt to test the waters every now and then because at least now it really shows we aren't that rare.

The fact that people think “enrage and educate the goyim on the Jewish Question” is part of the Jewish playbook is asinine to me. The only angle it would make sense from is if the Jews are moving into ther “we need to be genocided so that we can rule the world” endgame, and well dammit who can argue with that batshit perspective. If Jews want goyim to fight them, then now’s the time.

Will you answer the call?

>we need to be genocided so that we can rule the world
Nigga, jews are the christian shi'ites and MUH SUFFERING is their god, messiah and satan in one neat package.

Lol those are old numbers. He only started naming the jew a few weeks ago and is flailing amongst normies who aren't jwoke.

>if you pick a somewhat moderate stance on something extremely controversial, you’re not doing enough
>you shouldn’t try and obfuscate your motives or make headway on a very difficult objective with instrumental steps
>you need to fight things that are very strong before you fight things that are weak
If he said nothing about Jews, you wouldn’t notice. If he condemned Israel AND Jews, he could be dismissed as an antisemite. He can’t win, according to you. He’s trying to normalize white identity by calling Jews to task on their extremely nepotistic culture. He’s introducing a moderate and logical live and let live stance without kowtowing or placating Jewish hypocrisy. In short, it’s far more intelligent and effective than any retarded “all pronged approach” plan you might come up with, so sit down.

This...they actually need a new holocaust because the last one is old news and they aren't the most pitiful minorities anymore. So let's all play our part guys.

He's always hinted at it instead of being pretty blatant. At some point you need to get prominent people to start dropping the jbomb and he's doing it pretty well I feel.

Nehlen is the great white American hope and his proposed bill is amazing. Do not let anyone distract you with purity spiraling because he supports a Jewish ethnostate. It’s hard to advocate a white ethonstate if you deny others the same right.

1/2

Long live Israel and Hitler was right about the jews.
:^)

You know what educates people on the JQ? When they freak out and start talking about eliminating the white race (like they've repeatedly done since Trump arrived). You know what doesn't educate them? When you post Culture of Critique and tell everyone to read it. No one's going to read it. No one cares.

Oh, like Trump did, right? But then, just like Trump, he would end up doing fucking nothing while in office. Yeah, no. Fuck you. He's doing way more by naming the jew in public than he would by being just another elected republicuck.

Only with full 9/11 disclosure relating to the participation of Mossad. That’s the key that opens the door to liberation. It won’t do everything for our cause, but nothing is possible without it.

This miracle worker actually selected the fasces in hopes of earning that $.20 commission

This is how retarded and delusional stormfags are

Paul is going too far too fast!!! At this speed he will detach from the very fabric of reality and fall into an interdimensional rift. Slow down Paul, we need you. Take it easy on those red pills mate!

you sound nervous boy...

No one finds it odd that the one person proposing internet freedom is speech just happens to spend all his time hammering jews on twitter?

>jews control the world
>lets bitch about it on twitter and the problem will solve itself

NOOOOOOOOOOO THE GOYIM ARE PRACTICALLY SALUTING IN THE STREETS AWWWWHHHHHGGGAAAAAADDDDDD

SIEG

HEIL
SIEG
HEIL

>No one finds it odd that the one person proposing internet freedom is speech just happens to spend all his time hammering jews on twitter?

The more deregulated the tubes are, the more you can get away with?? What's the problem here?

God fucking damn it his bantz level is off the charts.

Who's going to back his legislation now?

If you actually think Paul Nehlen can primary a sitting president then you must have a retarded level iq. This is not how politics works.

Call him a skinhead and a virgin

we need to star a camain on twiter (((STOP WHITE SUPREMACISM)))

Exactly. No one cares about the book. White Republican voters aren't going to get angry at Nehlen for posting a picture of a book on Twitter. There's a massive disconnect between the Jewish outrage and the voters themselves. It won't sway their vote.

elections are for pussies. where we are going there will be no need for elections...

I'm tired of you idiots believing electing more useless republicucks like Trump will do any good.

>Jews control the world
>Let's vote another BASED candidate, that will show them!

Irregardless if he is a plant or not, he's shifting the overton window to the right.

>Let's vote
Let's. Because the opposition needs to bus in saturday goyim across a continent to.

We have the "power level" thing for a reason. Nehlen could have been useful, now he'll never get into office, and somehow this is a great victory for you. Because you get to keep bitching about "republicucks", which is all you care about. You don't want to win, you want to feel superior to all the "bluepilled cucks".

Who is this girl?

>Irregardless

Kys

Reddit is that way

>what is the overton window
t. defeatist brainlet

C'mon, man. It's just rules 1& 2 reworded.

You'll be shifting that window for the rest of your life. Sooner or later someone needs to get into office.

I like this guy

>now he'll never get into office
And what's the difference? He'd get into office then what? He'd sit there and do nothing, because he'd neither want to or be able to do anything. You must be really naive if you still believe you can change anything through elections.

>Because you get to keep bitching, which is all you care about
Yeah, because you don't want your based republicans to win just so you can keep bitching about "all dem leftist salt lmao", right? You don't care about actual victories. All you care about is sharing red colored political 'murica maps on social media.

Where can I get my US Gov't Official Paul Nehlen potrait?

Everyone said someone else would NEVER get into office... and his name was Donald J. Trump.

Nehlen 2024

>self-deport
That's not how any of this works. You can't get deported to a country you aren't from, you get exiled there instead. This guy is fucking retarded.

virgin Ryan vs CHAD Nehlen

>trash-talking 2nd generation neocons right to their virtual faces
Love him already

can someone with an account remind John Podhoretz that he will never equal the stature of his father?

holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> that’s not how politics works
Yeah I didn’t just hear three years of people being completely wrong about that. Back to Twitter, boomer

Trump has achieved results.

If you're not a fan of Trump you're a fucking idiot. If you're pro-white and think trump is doiing a bad job, you don't know shit about politics.

Nehlen torpedoed his chance at getting into politics in favor of shitposting about jews on twitter.

Fucking moronic, the only explanation is he doesn't want to actually have a political position.

you'd think for people that are so obsessed with Jews, the TRS-wing of the Alt-Right would have realized the value in crypsis by now. fucking D U M B