Sup Forums, I'm want to ask an unpopular question. I am a white nationalist. I hate kikes as much as you possibly could...

Sup Forums, I'm want to ask an unpopular question. I am a white nationalist. I hate kikes as much as you possibly could. I'm ready for the day of the rope. I've read literature on the subject and I preach it to everyone I can. I wanted to ask though; how degenerate would it be for me to become a rapper? I feel like I understand the guidelines for becoming a good goy; and after I become notorious I could expose the Jew to the younger masses. I really am dope at rapping (as degenerate as it is), and I feel like I could do somthing with a good goy formula.. What's Sup Forums'a opinion on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbdmGwFMZ24?t=8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get questions like "for someone who hates niggers as much as you they sure so enjoy their music". What do I say about somthing like this?

>how degenerate would it be for me to become a rapper?
the character of a man can be judged for the reasons that he extracts pleasure.
If you find pleasure from rap, you are a degenerate.

(((Argentina)))), now any answers from a white person?

Rap is not even remotely close to music. The fact that it doesn't disgust you says everything about you
>become notorious
bait

What is your flag even? Maldova? I'm asking white Americans not town rapist. You can't say that all rap is not catchy. It may be retarded, but you can't say it's not catchy.

>I am a white nationalist. I hate kikes as much as you possibly could. I'm ready for the day of the rope. I've read literature on the subject and I preach it to everyone I can.

larp/10

14/88

It seems half breeds think my post is a larp. For my sake, Americans, please at least pretend this post is for real.

do grime instead it's brittish

your good at rapping?
youtu.be/EbdmGwFMZ24?t=8s
just become the next moon man, easy. good luck.

>What do I say about somthing like this?

I'm a hypocrite

Like Kurt cobaine?

Well it is a larp, so no, I won’t pretend that it’s real. Just try harder to not make it so obvious next time

You seem very deluded if you think you will be able to become a famous rapper (no matter your skill set). For every rapper that’s famous there’s probably around 5,000 SoundCloud rappers that have 4 followers. Who knows though, give it a shot. Be interesting, funny, unique. Maybe you’ll only end up getting 15,000 subscribers on YouTube but that would still be a lot of people to redpill even if it doesn’t feel like many. Or maybe you will become famous, although the odds are 1/100,000

Rap is not degenerate by itself, the lyrics is what really matter.

A rap song about decency and morality can't be degenerate.

Also
>Asking opinion in /pol

Sorry, ignore the meme flag. Put it on as a joke

Rap is the last quintessentially American cultural export, after the 90s all our culture since then has been pretty vapid or just a product of globalism. Nowadays most of it sounds the same, at least most mainstream rap. However, it IS inherently a part of black culture. Even cucked faggot Eminem, the most famous white rapper, recently said that rap music is culturally for blacks and he doesn't try to mess with that.

Long story short it's REALLY hard to make it in the industry though, like most music it's just very saturated. So prepared to work and grind long and hard for little results.

This

Even if I was dope? That YouTube post the guy posted was funny as shit. I am a nurse by profession; I'm somewhat scared If I tried rapping it may blow up in my face. Am I best off just donating to the national front?

Rap is absolutely degenerate. All nigger music is degenerate.

pleasing jews is all about the race to the bottom, if you want a chance at this your stage act has to be something morally repugnant like sucking a dog's dick or sex with a corpse