>>154781174

United Kingdom Space Agency (UKSA) and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), scheme to Jump-start Venus', Earth's, and Mars' magnetic fields. Mission name is Helestone Mishkan (HM), planned spud date is on 15th March 2018 of the morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/29140-venus-airship-cloud-cities-incredible-technology.html
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202895/sponsors/new?token=FaHZBL5uY3X3MYqoKvYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why venus?

the original mother star was saturn, venus, mars

Don't worry, we hardly have a record of success in this area.

>Venus

hahahahahahahahah now I know this is bullshit.

We can't even get a probe to fucking land on the surface because the temperature is too hot and the pressure is way too high and we're going to terraform it? Fuck off OP you stupid cunt. Venus will forever be unhabitable to ANY life.

Because Venus and Mars are both habitable with terraforming. Mars has no Ozone while Venus has too much. At least, with how little information this has I'm assuming this is what it means for future reference?

It's possible, just a bit pointless and hard. Considering Venus is closer to the Sun (which will get bigger), Mars allows for some extra time to develop technology further for more exploration.

Doc says, "plan spud date on 15th March 2018 of the morning."
Sorry for the error. "Why venus?" you ask. Dead magnetic field.

>We can't even get a probe to fucking land on the surface

Yes we can you uneducated faggot.

Wouldn't we need to deactivate the atoms to manage this?

The smarter thing to do would be the "gravity tractor" that one moon of Jupiter that is 99% water/ice and crash it into Mars.

But even that would be hard.

Europa, also Europa might have life on it so it's best to just study that and not blow it up.

That's impossible and would just destroy the entire planet
American education

>We can't even get a probe to fucking land on the surface

are you dumb?

>kick off an interplanetary war with Mars by lunar bombing them
that's fucked man

> scheme to Jump-start Venus', Earth's, and Mars' magnetic fields
>Jump-start Earth's magnetic field
burger education we have a magnetic field fucking mutt

Venus has increased in brightness by over 600% since the 70’s.
This is because our solar system has moved into a higher concentration of charged particles, and all the planets are showing effects.
Venus is having its sulfur turned to oxygen in a manner similar to an ozone machine making your room have fresh air.
I assume they’re planning this trip as part of the soft disclosure that’s been happening lately.
>omg guys we totally had no idea Venus was oxidizing look what we found

Average temperature 872 F (467 C) perfect
for industry, UKSA and NASA are saying.

earths magnetic field is foing okay last time i checked, seems like messing around with it might get a whole lot of people killed. god speed nasa

Venus already has an atmosphere that could be reduced.
Temperature on the surface would decrease as a consequence, the altitudes at which air pressure is similar to earth have survivable temperature. (flying cities as base for terra-forming possible).

Mars is too small to even have an atmosphere or decent magnetic field ...

>Mars is too small to even have an atmosphere or decent magnetic field ...
Okay so why are there clouds now?
As I said, all of the planets are changing because of the high energy particles our solar system is going through, and mars is making a comeback.

Just being a smartass.
Mission "HM" is a go.

space.com/29140-venus-airship-cloud-cities-incredible-technology.html
I think the idea is to just make a spacestation/airstation/whatever that floats in the atmosphere.

The atmosphere on mars is too thin to make much of a difference (should have written decent atmosphere)
The problem seems to be that without a magnetic field to redirect solar winds and low gravity it's basically blown away.

It's part of the theories about it once possibly being habitable in the past, something along the lines of
the planet cooling down internally, loosing the magnetic field and the atmosphere vanishing as a consequence.

FIRST WE WERE THE EMPIRE ON WHICH THE SUN NEVER SET.

NEXT WE SHALL BE THE EMPIRE IN WHICH THE SEASONS NEVER CHANGE.

TO
THE
STARS

>NASA reveals plans for its top secret human space launch vehicle
>"We will be colonizing Alpha Centauri in the next 5 years" confirms the diversity hire Charles Bolden
>We wuz space kangs and shiiiet

Mars' already Inhabited Now there mate.
Plus we get Stonehenge Tunnel for free.

>The smarter thing to do would be the "gravity tractor" that one moon of Jupiter that is 99% water/ice and crash it into Mars.

This but with comets.

Increase A303 Stonehenge Tunnel to 6.12km (3.8mi)
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202895/sponsors/new?token=FaHZBL5uY3X3MYqoKvYU

Garry Denke d/b/a A Texas Tycoon (net worth £1T) has offered to Solely Fund construction of A303
Stonehenge Tunnel provided its length is increased to 6.12km (3.8mi) at no cost to UK Taxpayers.
Good Faith deposit is already in National Trust / English Heritage hands. Accept offer. Citizens
save £2B.

Majority of stakeholders in Agreement to said increase.

Whiter than U mo-ham-id

>Stonehenge
Shut this down.

The one that landed and took that picture stopped working after about an hour due to the conditions of the surface.

Wiltshire space is back, Jack!
That's the fact, Jack!
Fuck off!

G-D

Still landed you dickbag

I hate to be 'that guy' but ... really?

come on now...
That's not a stone henge.

UK Space Agency isn't in Swindon, Wiltshire for
nothing mate. Marshenge is Mars' Stonehenge.

I know that, i mean it's not synthetic.

Stop roleplaying on my politics board

Mission "HM" is a go.
AM 15 March 2018.
Plan digging date.

wat

Wait. Is this a Queen death prediction? Like "HM the Queen?" And the "digging" of her grave starts on that date?