Same-sex couple, two kids murdered in New York basement

>nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/heinous-atrocity-lesbian-couple-two-kids-murdered-new-york-basement-n833166

Prove you're not hypocrites Sup Forums. Mourn the loss of this two-parent, two-child household.

Why did they post a picture of him smiling and one of him not smiling, what were they trying to prove.

They got there while the chicken was still warm

Press M to mourn

>lesbian-couple-two-kids-murdered

was it an evil straight white male ?

I don't know bro you tell me

Who's the semen demon.

Why hasnt he been locked up yet?

Clearly because of his sexy lips, guy looks like he can suck a golf ball threw a garden hose.

his lips are so beautifully red

Black women are evil. I was raised by one.

$10 bets murderer was a black man who got turned down by one of the women

Bogdanoffs bailed him out numerous times to fulfill the prophesy

From what I've heard they are very physically abusive and confrontational. Did you ever forgive her or do you just think it's no big deal, if she did anything.

I dropped this story the moment they released the names/pictures

I learned down the road that women don't have a philosophy when it comes raising them. They just rely on their emotions and take things personally if you don't bow down on their final decision.

She thought beating me for an hour, then coming back and pouring rubbing alcohol was discipline. She felt almost after that and forced me take a hot shower to get the alcohol off.

it has been foretold

Also, sorry for double quoting, but I do forgive her, not because I want her feel relieved. I wanted her to suffer, knowing I knew her better than herself.

Jesus, that sucks. Well at least you learned something and hopefully you won't do it to your kids, if you decide to have any. I am really starting to single mothers are behind the destruction of the American youth.

This is some really fucked up shit, humanity is getting worse and worse

This man:
face
book.com/
ronald.myers.127201

Everything that's happening today to White single mothers was tested on the black community. And of course I'll raise my children better. After I find my first girlfriend.

>We'll have these niggers voting Democrat for two hundred years

Man, this shit is fucked. I'm just going to have to hope things will get better, but by the way that things look, oh boy. I guess the we all really just suffer and die don't we.

Lol how'd u find him