Women

Why do they destroy everything? Why do they want to tear everything apart as soon as they gain an inch of freedom/influence?
What the fuck is wrong with them?
I realised over Christmas how alot of the media/corporations push pc shit not only because the kike bosses tell them to, but because since social media is largely made up of oversensitive women who complain and boycott anything that doesn’t “feel good” that all major corporations want to include as much feminism/third worlders as much as possible, lest their product be badmouthed for not towing the line that these delusional adult children want it to.
Patrice O’Neal was the wisest when it comes to women. He has literally nailed down EVERYTHING wrong with them in this conversation.
youtu.be/PhsIZX0pdGE
I’d like a Good Answer on how we fix this shit & return them to their Rightful Place in the Home, with No influence on world matters at all.
If anyone’s even got it yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1692900/
nber.org/papers/w14969
nypost.com/2013/12/27/conservative-women-hold-secret-to-happiness/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4cax09/the_lightswitch_effect_why_women_rewrite_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nature is cruel.
It's all part of the cycle to keep the balance.
All civilizations die and collapse eventually and women are the catalysts. The less power and freedom women get, the longer the civilization will last. But nothing lasts forever.
In the ashes of this world, rise the new world, in which the reset happens. Which for us is soon. The west and with it, the rest of the world, within the next century will collapse as the Roman Empire did. But that doesn't mean the end of humanity or the white race.
Many will die in the upcoming war, but it is necessary to return the worlds human population back to sustainable levels again.

>implying anyone should care
Shes basically an amerimutt boomer. They ruined everything for everyone.

You sound like the kind of Man who has read pic related and Learned something from it.
Biologically tho, them being THIS destructive to their societies makes no sense to me.

Schopenhauer wrote they value the species more than the individual.
They don´t give a fuck about the single person, that´s why they have no problem with cucking you into being the father of an genetically superior child or to import dozens of foreign warriors to clean the gene pool through war.

>genetically superior child
>short,brown mongrels are superior
There's a bug in the matrix.

That is so fucked.
I knew deep in my heart that my hatred & suspicions of them were justified.
Maybe gays are on to something..

>wahhh where are muh good women at
grow balls and join an underground natsoc movement

Don’t know if there even are any here.
And it’s not just “good women” they just happen to be more natural and subservient than the majority.
Women don’t have any real morals, like a poster above said they’re just hardwired to continue the species on by any means and don’t care about anything but that.

Because women's self interests rarely ever converges with societies.

As you give more power and agency to women, social cohesion and social stability begins to crumbles. Just look at the single motherhood crisis in much of the west.. Almost half of children come from single mother homes as a result of divorce-Happy women and degenerate unmarried women getting pregnant as a result of one night stands , which wouldn't be possible without female liberation. Instead of behaving like responsible adults, and collectively try to solve the issue of single mothers, women try their best to normalise it, despite the fact that most studies show that having such a large population of fatherless children in society is a recipe for disaster.

. Women simply lack self awareness or concern about the potential consequences of their collective actions.

I should add that I guess this thread isn’t that popular because of mgtow “women hate” threads showing up here so often has understandably led to anons becoming disillusioned with threads on women.
I understand that, but I’m looking for solutions here, not just asking you to say why you’re angry with them.

Shouldn’t evolution have fixed this problem by now?
It astounds me how long Our Species has survived with wonen being THIS dangerous.
I guess that really speaks to Men’s Strengths.

real red pilled women understand but know politics and ideology arent their job. though they make good hostess/event coordinators/etc so thats not to say they have no place in the movement
Only degenerates resent women, men of merit should have no problem guiding them back to their rightful role. Weak men enabled this, strong men will fix it.

Well thank you for finally leading my thread that way.
Now here’s what I’ve wanted the whole time.
How?

>Why do they want to tear everything apart as soon as they gain an inch of freedom/influence?

oldest trick in the book.

Women are far easier to manipulate than men... so the enemy manipulates the women, in order to manipulate the men.

is patrice oneil that fat unattractive black guy?
anyway who gives a shit about marketing any good product will stand the test of time

Yea.
But he was a man m8.
His appearance means fuck all.
He was the only Wise black on the planet & (((they))) killed Him.
How can We undo this nefarious jewish trick?

There is no better propaganda than our selves show our women that the movement is men of meit suit and ties. Change what gains them the social status that they are enslaved to and they will get in line on their own.
Oh and clean your room and donate to my patreon

>He has literally nailed down EVERYTHING wrong with them in this conversation.
as both opie and TJ miller give you an object lesson in how being a thirsty beta faggot is the exact opposite approach, no wonder TJ ended up beating bitches up

>How can We undo this nefarious jewish trick?

Try to convince women that the jews won't actually let them be in charge of anything, and they will basically just be raped and killed by muslims.

Evolution made women incredibly selfish. The maintenance of civility and social order always went to the shoulders of men, since men had a clear stake in maintaining the stability of society. Women only care about mating with the most Alpha man. Women have no loyalty to any tribe. Why do you think many European women in the occupied territories had affairs and even children with Nazi's, whilst their husbands were being killed on the western front?

Good point.
If We can Link the Movement to High Social Standing they’ll gladly follow. Might be how this whole (((plot))) Falls Down in the end, since most Societies Regard White Men as the Punnacle of Success, & that’s all women want.
Yep, Miller being the degenerate horndog kike he is & The virgin opie being the virgin opie. The Chad Anthony Rightfully sides with Patrice most of the time.
This too.
Should be fairly obvious, but I’m pretty sure they have the same brain capability as a child.

For every man that reproduced historically, at least 2 women has reproduced. Going back further throughout history, it has been much worse. 8,000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for every 1 man.

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

The Y chromosome is "degenerate", which is to say that it has rapidly shrunk in humans, shedding the vast majority of its chromosomes to leave only a small number behind. This means that human males have undergone radical genetic changes throughout the evolution of our species.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1692900/

Despite gains in women's freedoms, financial success, self-determination, independence, and control over their own lives, women are more miserable now than they've ever been since we started recording their subjective well-being. Women are, by and large, quite miserable by historical standards. This is not just a factor of social problems across all of society(which have lowered happiness across all groups), but also in relation to men, who have experienced much lower effects.

nber.org/papers/w14969

Women who are conservative are significantly happier than women who are liberal. Liberal women are more often in egalitarian relationships, and more likely to focus on their careers. Conservative women tend to focus on family, raising children, and tend to be more likely to take on a relatively submissive role in the family.

nypost.com/2013/12/27/conservative-women-hold-secret-to-happiness/

As far as I'm aware, no one seems to want to make the connection between these data points. The degeneracy of the Y chromosome is directly linked to the degree to which female reproductive success outclasses male reproductive success. This is not a new concept, and has been going on for millions of years. The addition of new chromosomes and variations is a slow process, occurring due to random chance. Most variations are detrimental, and disappear as quickly as they appeared. However, rapidly changing circumstances can cause a sudden narrowing of genetic variation in a species. This most often comes from cataclysmic changes or ecological disasters, but can also happen due to conflict with another species, or exposure to a disease or famine. The Y chromosome is subjected to both long term selective pressure(causing degeneracy), and short term changes due to catastrophy.

Everything about the sexual histories of men and women paints a picture wherein men were under extreme selective pressure throughout recent history. The VAST majority of men were unfit for reproduction, and were removed from the gene pool. The Y chromosome rapidly degenerated because of this intense selective pressure, resulting in the small and highly focused Y chromosome of today.

Moreso than any event in our biological history, the advances in technology, social progress, and larger governments and institutions have resulted in extreme environmental shifts, to which our base instincts are incredibly poorly suited. Even now, rising mental illness and depression are merely symptoms of a species thrust into a situation it had not evolved for.

>The virgin opie being the virgin opie
dweeby, sure, but he married a supermodel compared to whatever the fuck burr ended up with

And this comes to the crux of our issue. Even in the last few hundred years, men have remained under extreme selective pressure. The genes unfit for a modern society have been rapidly removed, and the fluctuations have focused men towards the needs of the present. Men are not perfectly adapted. None of us are. But the intense selective pressures mean that the Y chromosome is subject to more rapid changes and adaptations.

Meanwhile, the X chromosome changes much more slowly, as a woman is always useful for her reproductive capabilities without actually needing to produce anything of value, or even be adapted to her current situation.

Everything in our society shows this. Give women equality and freedom, and they become miserable. Offer them independence, and they become lonely. Give them a career, and they become despondent. They seek fleeting pleasures to give their life meaning.

Women evolve significantly slower than men. In time, we'll all adapt to the present, but for right now the data shows that women are unfit for the progress that they have achieved. In truth, the reason we had such incredible scientific advancement in the last thousand years has been because of the repression of sexuality, both male AND female. Female sexuality is focused on acquiring the strongest male, even if it destroys group cohesion. This hyperfocus on the top ultimately leads to women drifting alone,(despite being surrounded by suitable males) acting contrary to their own interests, and failing to self-actualize in any meaningful sense.

Our society will fail because of its attempts to force equality if it doesn't exist. If the feminists wished to achieve true equality, women would have to be held to the same standards as men. Even still, the evolutionary lagging make this a near impossibility.

While most of the "manosphere" is absolute garbage, every man needs to be aware of one post found on TRP that more accurately conveys the female imperative than anything else on the Internet.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4cax09/the_lightswitch_effect_why_women_rewrite_the/

Women do love you. Genuinely and completely. But the moment you show weakness, or stop being the top dog, you *change* in her eyes. Even if the change is due to a change of circumstances, such as being laid off, in her eyes you are now a different person. Because women judge you not by any inherent traits, but upon how the circumstances around you interact with you, AND how others judge you.

Women will love you with a ferocity perhaps stronger than that of a man, but in an instant they will change. The light will switch off, and everything you had together is forgotten and rewritten in their minds. It is the ultimate solipsism. Anything they tell you about their past is therefore suspect, because it is defined entirely by the present. Never show weakness. Ever.

Jesus..
no wonder this board is getting blackpilled..
True, true. Hard to find a more wannabe Chad than Burr.

Evolution is slow. Slower for women. And their genetic imperative doesn't actually care about society because they survive to reproduce anyway. If war or conquest resulted in female death they would catch up quickly, but from an evolutionary perspective the fact that war brides and sexual slavery exist means that women's sex drive doesn't care about social cohesion. Only the strongest genes for their offspring. And the lagging effect means their perception of strength is rooted in tribal conflict.

>True, true. Hard to find a more wannabe Chad than Burr.
who learned at the foot of the master, and clearly did not take that instruction to heart
i still remember patrice saying something like "black women give you an attitude you need to control"

The truth is painful. This doesn't mean giving up the fight. But the narrative of the virtuous woman is bullshit. There are virtuous women, but they will never even come close to approaching a majority.

Mammal populations tend to have female majority. Human population has reached nearly 1:1 male/female. Women don't have to compete for men so they can be as unreasonable and irresponsible as they like and it has little if any effect on their sexual market value. Women are disgusted by how weak men have become. This is why they are actively spoliling for war with Russia. They know the weak men will be culled and only the strongest chads will return. Women will be falling all over themselves to bag one of these chads. They will be perfect housewives again.

Quick rundown on the black pill?

No, I won’t be the one to do that.
More hopeless Young White Men = Western Civilisation lost
Whilst I understand where they come from, the blackpilled bring nothing but misery, no solutions.
You can look it up yourself, but the Best Pills are White & Red.

Women are all fucked up. Stop thinking you can find a sane one. They don't exist.

t. Dad w 3 daughters.

Oh God..
Don’t mean to sound like a bollocks but I’m sorry. Do you have any Sons at least?
I’ve always wanted 3 Sons & 2 dayghters but maybe I don’t want Daughters after all.

Fuck’s sake, why does it have to be Russia?
Why can’t it be evil cunts like israel or saudi arabia?

Women are little girls.
e.g. If they say they want a tall guy its cuz they really want a father. It's not cuz their evil or shallow or any of that.
If they say they want a career it's cuz they're bored or someone said they can't have one.
>all this intellectual mumbo jumbo about women
They're children with tits and ass and the ability to make more children. They like to feel safe and loved and have fun in that- that's it. Nothing more.

It's ok bro. Mine are not faggots. Some comfort.

True, true.
Nothing worse than dykes. Only ever met one pleasant dyke in my whole life.

I see a lot of shills in this thread pushing evolution. God created eave after animals to keep Adam company..... women are lower than animals... they were created like that in the Garden. Apple sucking eave needed her ass beat along with every female on Earth.

If there was one thing a young man should realize about women is that they indeed have a far lower tolerance about men showing weakness. They can't stand it. One evolutionary explanation I'd pull out my ass for that is that women and their children were extremely dependant on their man, and a man being weak would be a massive catastrophe for the woman and the children.

You can show emotions to women. Not weakness. If you have to share your weakness to someone, get close male friends that are known for loyalty.

I have a theory that every man who has been cucked had it done because he cried to his woman.

Russia is the next most powerful superpower. A war with Russia is sure to cause a lot of male casualties. Hope you signed up for the draft user.

>I understand that, but I’m looking for solutions here
WHat kind of solutions?

Women can be into a movement for the ideologys sake, and they can participate. It is a case for case basis.

I’m not fighting another White Nation so more Strong Goy can die off.
No More Brother wars.

Final One. (Pun onvs intented) for fixing the problem of women being too free.
How to actually Implement them Returning to Traditional Roles.

What is considered traditional roles must change, but you will decide what it is thru your families, and the values your familiy grow up with.

>nypost.com/2013/12/27/conservative-women-hold-secret-to-happiness/
sons and daughters are both good, so shut up! Don't spread your poison, unless you want chinese gender disparities.

Thats well said Nord bro

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
that's why!
dead giveaway!