Sup Forums is Pro-Life

>Sup Forums is Pro-Life
>Sup Forums also subscribes to the idea that raising a kid that's not yours makes you a cuck

Explain this.

racemixing is disgusting

This is an organized shill attempt by trannyniggerfaggot who organize on discord, tumblr, mainstream media, leftypol, soygoy, nihilistic hedonistic liberals, skeptics, shareblue, CTR, democrat cucks and Kraut.

They shit this board full with pointless and demoralization threads to disrupt our cause.

They specificly want to demoralize white men. They are posting anti-white propaganda constantly.

Hide and report, and of course, call them a nigger faggot, because thats what they are.

dont fuck if you dont want kids

>don't murder children

>raise some gutter sluts kid

not the same thing, not even close

I'm against aborting human babies. Non-whites aren't humans.

Truth be told, it's more from the experience of growing up without my dad around in my case. Any guy that my mom might have been able to bring home, no matter how good he was, I would have hated, undermined and never loved. Just because he wasn't my dad.

Girls maybe don't feel that way, I don't know.

So those kids are supposed to just grow up without people to protect them and be exploited by pedophiles in the foster care system?

Yeah repeating that mantra totally worked for the human race.

it did/does, if you dont want children then keep your legs closed. You dont get to have you cake and eat it too.

>pol is pro life
i got news mate

So whites are Saiyans?

>it did/does

Apparently not because look at the population of the planet and how many homeless children there. Preaching something doesn't automatically change reality.

whats your point?

Sorry to be selfish mate, but I don't really give a flying fuck if it's not my kid.

Exactly what I said. Your mantra isn't working and children are being hurt because of it.

WTF.. i'm pro choice.. i think we need to finance abortion clinics in every urban environment

>pol is one person
Kill yourself you fucking kike

Because that is communism

Are you pro-life?

>telling people to not have sex if they don't want kids because every contraceptive carries with it a chance of pregnancy while abstinence is 100% foolproof is preaching
Kill yourself.

so in order to not hurt child you just want to kill them? you think that makes you morally superior?

Reported. Wish they'd add a category for you shills on the reporting section. Can only report for spam. Sad!

>7778
That means you're almost right. Try:
>"as close as possible to sayans?"

Could we possibly use the discarded babies for slave labor?

Sup Forums isn't pro life.
its only against abortion for healthy white fetuses

>So those kids are supposed to just grow up without people to protect them

Don't get pregnant if you don't want children, simple as that

Self preservation comes to mind.

The difference between the pro-choice and pro-life people is that pro-choice readily accepts they're murdering children. You niggers want to feel morally superior but will turn around and go "fuck that kid" right as it's born.

How high are the teen pregnancy rates in southern states? You know, the very place that teaches abstinence?

>spending finite time and resources raising someone else's mistake
lmao at your life

>Sup Forums is pro life

I'm not pro-life I think you should've been aborted.
I'm pro giving the choice to the people that will have to suffer your stupidity, not just the mother.

>Explain this.
two orthogonal statements

> bob likes blondes
> bob thinks personal responsibity is important
> explain this

We're pro natural family you stupid fuck.

I had a dream tonight where I sucked my own dick and I actually liked it
what does it mean

>will turn around and go "fuck that kid" right as it's born.
some of those kids will go on to do great things, so will fail. Better than all of them being killed, morally speaking. Again i say, dont fuck if you dont want children, simple as that. If you break that a child will result on a long enough timeline and you will be responsible for that, you dont get to murder them just because you didnt listen, they did nothing wrong, you did.

Your GPU will be fried in 1-9 weeks depending on how deep you went.

Sup Forums is a board of science. Natural selection demands that kid die off and that woman be shunned by society. Cucks go against science and ruin the world. Abortions are not naturally. Raising someone else's kid is not natural. Also global warming is a hoax.

>people don't do the one thing that prevents pregnancy and get pregnant
>therefore it doesn't work
Wow, that really... dragoons me... towards cogitation...

It's called in-group preference, and it is normal. Why should a man pay for some woman's fuck up?

Did you look up those pregnancy statistics like I asked you?

pol is one person
>mfw op is still alive

>implying i'm pro-life for non-whites

Sure, they're very high, despite being very disingenuous overall as though comparing the pregnancy rates of New Mexico to fucking New Hampshire makes any kind of argument against abstinence whatsoever. What exactly is your point?
>there exists a free, foolproof cure for a disease
>people with the disease refuse to take the cure and die
>this means the cure doesnt work
That's what you're arguing. Are you actually retarded?

That kid in your photo looks like his kid.

Those kids aren't either of theirs they adopted them they don't look mixed.

Pol is beyond pro-life.

>Sup Forums is pro-life

Since when? A few Christfags doesn't equal Sup Forums