ITALIKEKS STRIKE AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=S5OIugll4WM

Why is Italy so easily the most cucked of the Southern/Med Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Malalas)
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
youtube.com/watch?v=gNx0huL9qsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white genocide is real

Yeah can any Italikeks translate what this madman bishop is saying? I have it on auto-translate to English and from what I can make it out he sounds like some archetypal occultic Illuminatinigger

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

>Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blond or red hair; 5 had grey or white hair; 3 had no recorded hair colour, and just 1 (Hadrian), was referred to as dark-haired.

>Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blue or grey eyes; 2 had "wine-coloured eyes" (whatever that may mean), and 7 had no recorded eye colour.

BWAHAHAHAHA medcucks on suicide watch

Your country is cucked beyond belief

Fake news.

Read the source medboy

>Suetonius
>Pliny
>Malalas

Yeah no shit.

T. dhimmī from the caliphate of the United Cuckdom

“Blonde” back then just meant light brown.

you don't even want to hear it, honestly
there's no hope for Europe

don't reply to him, he's a butthurt australian, gets BTFO every single time but keeps posting it anyway
keep on topic

>these kinds of excuses
WE

>I post sources and evidence
>he posts anecdotes
Wew lad, might as well give me harry potter and stars wars as evidence next time

I think I'm going to convert to Protestantism or Roman Paganism. Fuck this shit.

>Protestantism
from the boiling pot into the fire

Orthodoxy is the only good branch of Christianity

The same bullshit that gets tossed around since the negro invasion started
"blah blah hope and progress blah blah poor migrants who search for a better life blah blah blah new future for Europe"

But Jesus was indeed black, white jesus is racist whitewashing. :^)

It's the pope who's constantly promoting diversity shit like this. Only talks about migrants and muslims.
In Italy Berlusconi is coming back. This crap will end soon

Well, Jesus wasn't white.
And I thought chistianity (a cuck religion by all merits) taught that we are all children of God and shiet

when i was in italy i saw plenty of light haired guys with blue eyes wtf. one played football with me on the beach when i was kid. fun.

LEST WE FORGET

>Orthodoxy
Makes sense tbqh. I need some sleep.

Jesus was Sirian, so logically dark skinned
Italy is just smarter, as always in history

SURE FOLKS

i sitll dont know how is this ok. and in new bbc series about Troy, achiles is nigger, so as Zeus. wtf. and niggers will just keep crying about appropriation and that europeans steal culture. funny.

Berlusconi is a meme here

WTF

>Ignores the evidence left by actual Romans themselves to fantasise about Nordic glory by putting all of his hopes on some basement dwelling Nordic autist’s chart which describes several emperors as being fairer haired than jet black.
Nordcucks will always be the perennial underachieving European because they carry the soyboy gene.

Think again.

ALWAYS REMEMBER

Forgot pic

Salvini+Berlusconi+Meloni are more than 35% in polls. They're going to win big.
Berlusconi is a meme since 1994 but surely better than Renzi or Prodi

this is why i am not having kids. i am jsut waiting for the end. becuase thats my only possitive though about all of this, that we all gonna die and all these degenerates with us at some point. thats only thing that keeps me going, that these people are gonna end up dead and there is no way they escape from that fate.

>People unironically pay Big Black Cock to produce this shit
Lmao

The Hebrews weren't white

>I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, (Song of Solomon 1:5)

>MY SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. (Job 30:30)

>OUR SKIN WAS BLACK like an oven (Lam 5:10)

Most of the sources in the site you linked cite Malalas. Malalas (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Malalas) was born ~300 years after the last of those emperors he describes died, even more for the earlier ones.

How did he know about their hair and eye color? Statues?

> 35% coalition
> win big

What?

That guy likely has Latin blood from their many northern conquests. His great great gggreat granny probably got raped by a legionaire. Her sons probably served in a legion

Remind me wop, who invented the telephone? Perhaps the car? Or the typewriter? Did an "Italian" do that? Perhaps the internet?
Face it, you just aren't the same people, ancient Romans were cunning and innovative, your only innovations lately are your excuses for getting gibs from the rest of Europa

this is the most blatant propaganda iv'e ever seen

Can somebody please explain the context of this video?

The Vatican is there. They have been pushing for open boarders and racemixing for years

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

fairly sure it's a Finnish commercial for some orange juice or something
surprisingly it's not Swedish, at least doesn't appear to be so(although I bet Fenno-Swedes in Helsinki were behind it)

how pathetic does your country have to be were this is allowed

Italy has a strange electoral system, based on Sìsingle-member districts and proportional.
40% means you have total control of parlament.
IMHO polls are underestimate the right in Italy (as always). They will go for 40/45%

>ITALY
>WHITE

youtube.com/watch?v=gNx0huL9qsQ

Are the dudes a gay couple using the chick as a surrogate, or is that nigger the wife's bull?

WE MUST SAVE OUR WHITE BROTHERS

>i mean like how white can you get

Jesus wasn't white you imbecile.
He was from semitic origins.

Cesar himself is turning in his grave knowing how much you faggots fucked up

>NO joke

It's by Godmorgon a Swedish company advertising in Finland

>does that mean jesus was a nigger from africa?

>company

I think it might be a polyamorous relationship and the nigger is the father, not sure...

Here a list of useless stuff (like banks, stock exchange, the first desktop computer, the personal computer, Intel's first microprocessor) invented by italians:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

They're better compared to actual leader and other opponents, but nothing special imho
Unfortunately there isn't anyone who i prefer over them, but i would like to

To think I used to like Doctor Who...

WE WUZ JEEZUS N SHIEET

Sorry but Bell invented the telephone. Not some Wop.

>Meucci could not afford the $250 needed for a definitive patent for his "talking telegraph" so in 1871 filed a one-year renewable notice of an impending patent. Three years later he could not even afford the $10 to renew it. He sent a model and technical details to the Western Union telegraph company but failed to win a meeting with executives. When he asked for his materials to be returned, in 1874, he was told they had been lost. Two years later Bell, who shared a laboratory with Meucci, filed a patent for a telephone, became a celebrity and made a lucrative deal with Western Union. Meucci sued and was nearing victory - the supreme court agreed to hear the case and fraud charges were initiated against Bell - when the Florentine died in 1889. The legal action died with him.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true

And i'm loving every second of it.

He's not black though lmao, he's got completely european phenotype and he's been painted brown. He doesnt have the nigger lips or nigger nose or the nigger brow

> Why is Italy so easily the most cucked of the Southern/Med Europeans?
Not sure, but there is no debate on that

This means he had a blue mane. Did he also have a tumblr?

Nordcucks BTFO forever and ever

>meme flags

Kill yourself faggot cuck boy