What does Sup Forums think of this show?

What does Sup Forums think of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAQ4yNgXelk
youtube.com/watch?v=vd4TdKZvDG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Guest stars Al Gore and John McCain

What do you think?

Red pilled

All television programs are Jewish.

Stopped watching it when they had Ron marry the single mom.

Elaborate

Why do you need our opinion?

Oh, and Joe Biden

its normie trash so i dont watch it

It's aimed to make Dems look like caring and goodhearted people. Specifically the story arc where they had an excess in budget, the nerd suggested investing and sending the profits to taxpayers. The main woman wanted to throw a carnival. She did and it was the greatest thing that town ever knew and love stuff happened.

Stopped watching when Ron actor said Swanson would vote Hillary in an interview...

It's worth watching, but it is leftist propaganda. Leslie is your run of the mill American liberal womyn that works in government and thinks government can solve everything.

Ron is the best character, but is neutered towards the end as suggested by

I liked when newt showed up in it.

I sure don't care for that blonde un-funny bitch.

>Stopped watching when Ron actor said Swanson would vote Hillary in an interview
The show had been over for a few years by the time that happened

Dont forget elizabeth warren AND Debbie wasserman shultz

the entire show stinks of reddit

It was pretty funny and entertaining for subversive kike propaganda.

literally watching it now, is Sup Forums hacking me?

I just watched the first three episodes last night on the recommendation of a friend. It's pretty good.

So? I was in middle of third season...

POST WAIFU

The show exists to mock small town rural peoples. Despite this, it can show how comfy small town living can be. The character of Ron Swanson is meant to appear insane, and not one to be looked up to. Always remember that the media groups that produce these shows hate you and want you brainwashed and want your lifestyle to be dead.

but the nerd likes star wars and shit so he's hardly representing the republican stereotype

HEY KIDS ISNT JOE BIDEN JUST THE HANDSOMEST AND COOLEST GUY?!?

I hope everyone involved in peddling this shit to our youth gets brain cancer.

Why does all this random Sup Forums trash show up on Sup Forums these days?

Fuck me, is this really the best question you can waste our time with, mate?

>The character of Ron Swanson is meant to appear insane
everyone ive talked to about the show loves ron

It was for people who really liked The Office and could settle for something not as good but like The Office.

Other than that it's typical subtle progressive propaganda mixed with a comedy.

The show turns to shit at the fluoride episode.

Yes, but but they meant for him to appear insane and unreasonable. He's supposed to be a caricature, not a genuinely likable character.

the latino chick is crazy fucking hot, and the show had really good, funny moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=HAQ4yNgXelk

This, is a great example.
How to raise men.

He's depicted as stoic, level-headed, self reliant, honest, and strong. The caricature aspect is simply the case for literally all of the characters in this show and all other shows like it

It's a very clever jewish piece of propaganda. It's funny. It has the helpless yet loveable white stupid sports guy. It has the nihilistic young emo girl who thinks everyone is a tryhard and no one understands her. It has the libertarian pretty red pilled character who hates gibbs, government, veganism and so on. It has the black kween. It has the indian manlet soyboy. All of these characters draw in these kinds of people because they see an exaggerated version of themselves. During the series all these characters gets drawn more and more towards "adulthood" aka the way jews want them to behave to keep their wealth printing project going.

agreed

One of my favourite shows.
I bought a Mouse Rat t-shirt a few weeks ago and my sister got me the Leslie Knope book on Pawnee for Christmas.
It's one of the few instances where Americans do sarcastic humour really fucking well.

Scrubs is pretty decent, too/

Never seen it properly, only the odd episode here and there.
Didn't dislike it so might watch it properly at some point.
I remember Dr. Cox is pretty funny.

>Why does all this random Sup Forums trash show up on Sup Forums these days?

This.

Because Sup Forums is now what Sup Forums used to be

Don't forget a literal millionaire

Cox and the janitor are the best parts of the show :D

youtube.com/watch?v=vd4TdKZvDG4

af

It's kind of funny, and I don't think any political message it has is as bad as people here will say (obviously).
Bureaucracy is a subject of mockery and portrayed as incompetent. Ron, though clearly meant as a "crazy guy", is rational and proves to have the best solutions to various problems.
Agree with this though, I can think of VERY few shows that remain watchable after they start getting renewed due to audience demand. End things after a few seasons before everything is Flanderized and use your sheksls to make something new.

That actor now plays the only father on television that isn't portrayed as a moron.

Very warm-hearted, comfy show. It could be bitingly hilarious and yet sweet and wholesome at the same time. Outside of Retta's character I don't think there are any blacks in the entire show either which is a huge plus.

Also, while we're at it, i just watched the new Blade Runner movie, and holy Jesus, the waifu was one of the most pretty foreign females ive ever seen.

hnnnnnnngh
i almost cried when she died.....

we get new milf scully in a week. stop teasing me, i can only get so erect.

(((TV shows)))

Fuck off with this faggot tier normie shit. Read a book or hit the gym.

same

Heavily reliant upon cringe humor, not original, not funny.

Scrubs is great.
Both Parks and Scrubs ae quite lefty but on a tolerable level.
If you want a non-political, pure entertainment, but very smart and thought inducing show you'll have to go back to Malcolm in the Middle.

Get a Life was a good show too.