How did trillions of dollars go missing on 9/11?

How did trillions of dollars go missing on 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
youtu.be/zze32ZEjt30
youtu.be/NNuosBnlw5s
nytimes.com/2001/06/13/world/taliban-s-eradication-of-poppies-is-convulsing-opium-market.html
youtu.be/jbReTl3Uin0
youtube.com/watch?v=xFXgnYlkqH0
youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w
youtu.be/zxJm9z8UwFc
youtu.be/Oj8whtP9dHo
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews

It didn’t.

fpbp

How did the owner who never missed breakfast with his children in the Tower not show up that day? also his children did not show up.

/thread.
Meme flag shill.
Meme flag shill.

Oy Vey! What a lucky bit of pure coincidence.

I like your kitters

clandestine drugs and anti-gravity weapons and spaceships owned by the military

it didn't
the US stock markets remained closed
when they reopened a week later the NYSE posted a record loss

Jews, that video floating around that shows the Petagon getting hit, that office that got blown the fuck up was the office doing the investigation. If you watch the video that looks like no plane i've ever seen and the approach into the building where it hit would be damn near impossible without disturbing at least the fucking lights around the yard, it looks like a fucking missile is what I'm saying. I'm saying that it was missile struck not plane struck

Neither did any of the Israeli citizens that worked in the towers.

>zero sources, just shitposts about flag

sorry for upsetting your delicate sensibilities you fucking outback cuck, this better?

jew swindling

Fuck off CIAfaggot

Here's Defense Secretary Rumsfeld admitting the Pentagon couldn't account for $2.3 trillion on 9/10/2001
youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
Dumb fucking nigger

people investigating the (((lost money))) in the Pentagon were hit by a "plane"

about 15% of the people that died were jews. about the same as the general new york population
5 israeli citizens died

Does the cat know something?

amazing how he knew what was going to happen and yet didn't do anything to save the thousands who died

You're right. It was a group for Saudis who had no experience in flying commercial airliners, who barley spoke english, and who were coordinating with their leaders via satellite phones. These men were able to coordinate the most sophisticated terrorist attack in history, and were able to fly into Pentagon airspace after the WTCs had been hit, the most protected military instillation on the planet with no traces of a plane actually hitting the building. It all adds up. CNN, keep spoon feeding me my news, please.

Guilt trips don't work anymore
Your kind has made everyone not give a shit, just like you don't and will lie till you die

>with no traces of a plane actually hitting the building
well apart from all those bits of plane that were found at the site
enjoy your truther fan fiction tho flaggot

great argument leafy

youre right it didnt go missing on 9/11 it went missing on sept 10th 2001

what happened to the engines then?

Right. An user has a link that shows it was an error that was found fixed later. It happened because they went from paper to computer accounting???

Making rich fucks even richer was the whole point.
Anything else you'd like to know about the real world?

youtu.be/zze32ZEjt30
Missiles hitting Pentagon. Footage released 9/22/2012

Rumsfeld admits Flight 93 in Shanksville, PA was shot down

Forgot link
youtu.be/NNuosBnlw5s

Where is the debris exactly? Planes aren't vaporized on impact.

And again, please explain to me how or why the Air Force didn't scramble jets to intercept Flight 77.

Nigger, the link I posted here
Shows you 2 missiles hit it

cool

This link Rumsfeld admitted the AF shot it down

Yeah, I just watched it. Poor guy. Just another dumb stooge.

Lucky Larry

China also wanted their gold back to start a decent gold backed yen petro currency, just like their doing now, 9/11 delayed this. will wipe USD off the map. Currency reset incoming...

he was just lucky! xd, musta been a coincidence!!! hehe

Trust me. It was the Muslims.

"It's not that you lied to me it's just that I can't trust you anymore"

Why arent amerimutts revolting in the streets against their gov if all these infos are true?

Because the public at large doesn't care about the truth. As long as the average american can watch football on a 40", drive a gas guzzler, and overeat, he doesn't really give a shit about what's going on around him.

cus no matter what you say to people, If their not intrested they wont care. and thats 99% of the pop.

All the result of operation mockingbird coupled with project artichoke. CIA has been running the show for a long time and kept everyone under mushroom communications, coupled with circus and bread.

White (((people))) have the curse of long suffering m8. Sadly most of us in 2001, I was 21, weren’t old enough, red pilled enough or informed enough to know that our Government was evil enough to kill its own people with such savagery just to enforce things like The Patriot Act. Myself I was a rescue worker at ground zero. I lost many friends and coworkers. I met The Don at Zero, GWB, Steve Buscemi etc. I’m now 37, I spent a lot of years being pissed off, angry and hurt. I still don’t want to be red pilled on 9/11, hurts too much. PTSD is real boys. Please never think it’s not.
>Inb4 LARP
Pic related

nytimes.com/2001/06/13/world/taliban-s-eradication-of-poppies-is-convulsing-opium-market.html

NY Times June 13, 2001 "Taliban's eradication of poppies is convulsing opium market"

>$2.3 trillion dollars announced missing on September 10'th
>9/11 happens
>Never mentioned again
dunno lol xD

Rumsfeild announced that they were missing on 9/10.... then the next morning...

promis software

Why did that building collapsed, it's not like it was hit by a large chunk of the other buildings.

youtu.be/jbReTl3Uin0
Lucky Larry told them to pull it

And because of Mockingbird, MK Ultra is/was kept under wraps. No one wants to admit our government is villainous as the rest.

That paragraph is satirical. Al did not have any office in any WTC building. He starts telling the truth about his experience on 9/11 in the /next/ paragraph, indicated by the fact that it begins with the word "Actually".

Im sorry for you man, obviously i dont expect the ones that have been affected by it to start revolting shit up, but all the people who believe in the conspiracy or at least that something is not right . Maybe im just deluded that people still gives a fuck about anything.

Daaang. I've never seen that footage of 7 before. Thanks.

Technically the CIA, FED and IRS are all under the control of the Bank for International Settlements, it was the Roastchilds helping the Queen manage her "great unwashed". Why else does SERCO run Obummercare

www.wtc7evaluation.org
Anyone who believes the official story today is a literal subhuman or shill.

Hey, you know more than me, dude. I know all about the Rothschilds, but never heard of SERCO, Bank for Int'l Settlements, and them relating to O-Care or the Queen.

Wtc 7 is the smoking gun piece of evidence for 9/11. It btfo's the official story.

AE911TRUTH.ORG

youtube.com/watch?v=xFXgnYlkqH0

Big if true

I like that it was reported to have fallen before it actually fell.

youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w

I met POTUS this very day. He looked me square in the face and said bombs were used to bring those towers down. I thought he was crazy. 2009, I come to Sup Forums, get a glimpse of a conversation on here, see this interview again and realize he knew. Fast forward to 2016, I knew he would be my POTUS. I knew he would get justice.

Did you just come to this conclusion? Are you ten or just 16 years slower to realize this? No planes hit any of the buildings!
Fact!

Now go away unless you are prosecuting or recovering lost money trail leading to recovering money.

Thanks for posting it eddie

When will wee see justice?

Nah.

yeah wasn't the 9/11 plane found? I think those aylmao threads are about that

Complete horse shit. Provide a single shred of evidence to support this claim.

Rummy also responsible for artificial sweetener which is poison if my memory serves me correct. Happened in the 60's.

Burger betrayal. Burger betrayal.

youtu.be/zxJm9z8UwFc

SEC emergency powers, securities exchange act section 12k

youtu.be/Oj8whtP9dHo
Alwaleed paid for this dry run of 9/11. He realized bombs alone wouldn’t bring it out..... :(

you're under arrest for being anti-semitic

Nice shill work. Virtually perfect lawn. Tarp covering parts carried to lawn planting plane parts.

How stupid fuck are you to think some may believe you.

Shareblue balls, nice low bar effort.

That is Fucking fake news! Please spare us!

Money wasnt a accounting error and hasnt been recovered to this day, idiot!
Dont fuking assume or think!

Israel attacked the USS Liberty and the World Trade centers.
Trump and his boy Tillersen did indeed work with Russia long before the election.
I'm so tired of motherfuckers from NYC.
Trump is going to break the country being a dumb Jew.

Did you miss the part above retard where I said I was a rescue worker and still don’t want to be red pilled about 9/11, it hurts too much.

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced he sheckled the voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo

You’re seeing it. The EO’s that went out where targeting those involved

To trump the fake shoot down

No plane crashed in the dirtpile called shanksville!

You all got shanked! Look into it in detail Faggots. And dont take fake witnesses testimonies as Fact!

You are way behind the truth curve here!?? Go back to school quick!

Who builds these hideouts? This is a fucking James Bond-Baddie style underground fortress? Who are the contractors? Bin Laden and his ragheads couldn't have possibly build this shit.

Look into the rise of modern art and you'll find the peice you are looking for. Keep asking the right questions.

That nigga ain’t dead. Snowden says he has proof that nig be living the good life in Nassau, Caribbean on CIA payroll with his 8 wives and 15 kids.

Coming from the literal CIAfaggot.

kek
Rumsfeld said there were MANY of these
we found exactly zero
pre-war propaganda

>Ywn live in a comfy as fuck mountain fortress

Cheany didnt stop the strikes. They were told to stand down. Its on record.

They said plane/s approaching which were guided missles. Ch said stand down like 3 times on my memory.

he's been dead since 2002
Snowden glows in the dark

fpbp

Leaf, think about wtf you just said.... He would know if he was a glow in the dark CIA nigger

Each tower held 500 billion in cash.

Rhymes with chews