How do you reconcile your anti-semitism with your love of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm?

Is it contradictory to be woke to the JQ but also appreciative of Jewish humor?

i dont give a fuck about TV

I've convinced myself that they aren't hell bent on destroying the west

It's not a lie if you believe it...

If every Jew was like Jerry, no one would hate Jews.

The real redpill is a middle way.

There are some jews who are good (e.g. Jesus).

The real dichotomy is, and always has been good v bad.

and by "they" I specifically mean Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine Benes, not the characters or actors

you're so cool

Your anti-Semitism has not developed fully if you don't feel a nagging irritation that slowly develops into a simmering rage while watching Jews Jew "humorously".

Larry David is redpilled though.

They represent both the best and the worst of humanity

>It's not a lie if you believe it...
I know what you did there.
I bet you used to watch Melrose Place.

What are you, 15?

Seinfeld got boring after the 100th rerun growing up, and curb your enthusiasm is overrated

Now that you know the extent of zionist control and social engineering through media... you still choose to be self cucked into ingesting what amounts to propaganda?

lolk

>Jewish humor
They were both brainless shit. Fuck off, kike.

On the Day of the Rope, Jerry is spared for 4 of the greatest seasons of television, ever...
Also Busty Belle, for...science
Our Lord Jesus H. Christ himself wills it

t. user who talks to angels

Didn't that guy call out the niggers? Maybe they can be /ourjews the few that you keep around.

Now when I watch old Seinfelds or Curb, I definitely feel that. But after a little while I forget about all that and I'm just enjoying the show because I enjoy the humor.

Please, don’t be anti dentite

Not all heroes wear capes.

NEWMAN: And yet, it's perfectly legal to take a man's soul and crush it out like a stale Pall Mall.

the Noble Jew

oh wow a quote, should I respond with another quote from seinfeld so that we can start a snowball effect of retards trying to out do each other with puns like this is some retard zone ala reddit?

seinfeld sucks

That's probably why they wanted him to succeed.
Anyhow I don't care about secular jews that don't believe in the scriptures even if I don't trust them.

I just found out about seinfeld and i find it fucking halarious it makes me think of Sup Forums when O'breien was the aryan leader dude.

>implying the holocaust happend

>seinfeld sucks
Yet you’ve watched every single episode.

Jewish humor = only good humor. You are brainless shit and stupid

>seinfeld sucks

Seinfeld sucks??? Jerry Seinfeld's Seinfeld? How could you think he sucks?

>the collective of users are a singular entity

GET OUT

You know how Sup Forums feels about (((them)))

look at these dumb cunts
Sup Forums 2017 = normie zone

you not only assume that all Sup Forums users are anti-semites, but that also all Sup Forums users like Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Sup Forums is not a person and the viewpoints on this board are the most diverse in all the internet so you can get the fuck out normalfag

nothing about the show is funny. every gag is literally a forced meme. it's in constant re-run/syndication, people see the same episodes 100 times and repeat what really are just memes and catchphrases. there is nothing funny about it.

hurr durr no soup for you!
hurr durr i was in the pool!

what amazing comedy writing. gtfo.

Michael Richards' nigger rant is pretty epic.

The dominant culture of Sup Forums is critical of Jews, individual members may or may not be.

>pol/ 2001+17 & 31/32
proof that "king shitposter aussie" blood being bred out & diluted by chinks & poos

Jerry Seinfeld has no controversies and keeps to himself.
Larry David is still in the business and is under constant attack by SJWs now, and refuses to apologize and sometimes even doubles down. Totally willing to make fun of himself and his kind.

the dominant culture of Sup Forums is radical autistic contrarianism. so you can bring your normalfaggotry over to

>I just found out about seinfeld
what fucking rock were you living under?

It wasn't the memes that made the show, it was the bants. No other show competes.

I never watched the show

>white
>watches a 90's sitcom
pick one

m8 you're in a seinfeld circle jerk thread with a bunch of retards that want to post 30 year old zionist memes to cater to the lowest common denominator, you dont have quite as much bite as you think

90s sitcoms weren't overflowing with forced niggers and faggots to appeal to said groups, so 90s sitcoms are the only shows that were basically inherently white.

It did happened user, its just that the victim numbers were exagerated

What's the deal with the Jewish Question?

Who's asking the question? Are the Jews going to be the ones who answer it in the end, due to their higher IQs? What's the grading curve on Jewish Questions?

Because you don't hate all jews. You hate the ones that matter. The ones on wall street, the ones in hollywood, and the ones in control of israel. The others are fine.

Never watched Steinfeld, watched one or two episodes of curb and hated it. Larry David is an unfunny asshole, I really don't understand why people watch his show.

We appropriate yiddish words too. We are becoming the Jew.

>watching/liking television shows at all

Nigga you gay.

1990-95 Seinfeld was brilliant
If this is a circle jerk, so be it, I'll lube up Big Hank
Feel free to Sup Forums & jump in a star wars thread

imbecile

same reason people watch complete shit like this, they force meme it into the public conciousness. untalented unfunny losers, but they're kosher so here's a tv show for you, moishe!

I don't like Curb and Jerry is a good jew. Larry David on the other hand, is a filthy kike

a show about nothing that did little else except outline jewish characters' neuroses is brilliant to you?

mel brooks. now he is brilliant. seinfeld is completely unfunny.

A lot of the jokes are getting pretty dated now
take it to Sup Forums

I like Seinfeld

Seinfeld is Friends for boys. Absent minded laugh track shit that people pretend to like because expressing otherwise is to not fit in

Curb hasn't been funny since s6 and even then it's overrated.

Oh boy, friends? don’t get me started.
The show stole all the jokes and plots from Seinfeld. That was a terrible unfunny show.

It's not contradictory to accept various groups of people have positives and negative traits.
But when you are BANNED from mentioning the negative ones, free thinkers question why. Then slowly become red pilled.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you cannot criticise"
Should a population be allowed to hold influential groups to account? Or do the elites get a pass because racism.

Friends is seinfeld for happy people.
Did it occur to you that maybe all those who like it arent pretending?

I agree with Brooks, and his work is every bit as dated as Seinfeld, which of course is dated. The show ended before you were even born.
Because its old & played ad nauseum doesn't mean its not genius

The "I'm rubber you're glue" comeback, simply top-notch user, see

wow wtf i love jews now

fpbp