Mfw British posters are the most articulate, thought-provoking, scathingly witty, logically sound...

>mfw British posters are the most articulate, thought-provoking, scathingly witty, logically sound, banterous posters on Sup Forums and easily cut through the child like arguments and ideas put forth by the likes of Americans, Canadians, and Irish leprechauns like a knife through butter.

I was hoping your post didn't have a Union Jack

>anglos

you don't even have any trees. you cut down and burned all your trees.

Youre using oxygen produced from every other country because you couldnt manage your forests

>hurrr tha island goes on 4 ever, keep cuttin chaps

fuck sakes boys...how do you fuck up THAT BAD

Nah, we are as dumb as the next poster.
I do think that our crookshank warble dibbers, make the fanny blips think we are somewhat cultured.
Just look at the way finkle wanks, and gusset Mary flob seem to crinklepoke.
It's a classic tale of starchy Robin-floss.

Nice try, Abdul

The still have some trees, the oldest living thing in britain is a yew.

holy shit put that thing out of its misery

mfw my countrymen live up to the stereotype of brits as pretentious know it all wankers. Even though we are just a bunch of moral signallers

We have a flaming shit heap for a country, nobody likes us.

He's right you know, we are the smartest people on this board. Kindest and can rip everyone apart with ease.

We really are underappreciated here, they need to show us more love and respect. Or they can burn and die in hell.

>British intellectuals

British food is terrible.

>MUH FISH & CHIPS

Don't make me vomit please.

in b4 somebody posts a stale, non-OC amerimong meme

>mom
>ass

You did try though.

What a terrible post, Anglo!

2/4

if that were the case 9/10 shitty bait threads wouldn't be started by a UKek

4/4

Militia'd

You are writing in your own language and under your cultural hegemony, mate. You have some advantage.

I don’t notice a distinctive British flavour in the posts. The country is fairly diverse economicly and culturally so there isn’t really a tone that stands out much.

The only nations I can sort of identify are Australian and Canadian.... both have an unappealing quality generally.

USA is extremely predictable in certain threads on certain topics, but overall too varied to generalize about.

Most of you(britcucks too) can barely even spell in your own language. It's fucking pathetic.

>NFL
You really are as thick as my dick cheese aren't you.

Christ you're even taking credit for the work of trees and phytoplankton. we truly are lost.

You need an old school British breakfast, with extra baked beans

Americans are the worst and I'm talking generally.

Exactly. Fact is alongside Afrikaners we are the best Whites in the world.

>American football is a pussy sport
American football is many things but a pussy sport is not among them

This. I want to hear one Anglo being witty in Finnish.

tfw live there

Käyhän että tuon kannettavani saunaan?

Anyone who attempts to divide Europeans is either:
1) Non-white ...In which case, fuck off.
OR
2) Anti-white ...In which case, fuck off.

A Brit saying mom.
No way Jose.

Ruuuuuule Britanniaaaaa

>mom
>British

Well you guys are certainly taking on us and the Aussies for worst shitposting lately. Honestly can’t tell if Bongs are retarded pozzed faggots or just havin a go most of the time, well done lads.

It is a good point though. That's poor resource planning to not have a plan in place to regrow the trees you cut down.

OY GUVNA PUT A TICKLER IN ME SISTER ON THE TURTLESHAM I DID

Since the English language was created here, so only we speak the true dialect.

All other versions of English (USA) is a downgrade used to make the language more convenient for simpletons

Lions do not lower themselves to entertain dogs

>He actually doesn't know that they ripped their language off from other Europeans.

Is that so?

Yeah, yeah that is so. And anyone with any objective thought would know deep down in their heart that us trying to stop you was a good thing. I bet many of them wish we had stopped you and France, we wouldn't have the global cuckoldry that your 56% shit hole has been churning out constantly.

We did try world, we did try.