What's the underlying factor behind Nordic phenotypes in southern Europe?

What's the underlying factor behind Nordic phenotypes in southern Europe?

>inb4 we wuzing

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0043759
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
images.nature.com/full/nature-assets/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/extref/nature23310-s1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's originally the indo-european/aryan phenotype. They were a race of albinos that migrated to European continent. All darker features are the result of multigenerational racemixing with the surrounding darker ethnicities. ALl european civilizations were originally of that phenotype

but modern man CAME from Europe

Where to?

>mongoloid opinion
discarded

Not an opinion, but an objective fact. It's insignificant whether or not you believe me. I don't care. Sooner or later, from one source or another, you will learn that I was right.

Then why are med and nords so metrically similar?

we wuz vandals n shiet

Ancient Nords, Germans/Alpines and Meds had very similar genetic lineage. They all descended from red/white haired Indian albinos. Greece and Rome were both founded by them. Over time the gene pool of the Mediterranean area got mixed with Africans and Eastern blood, which is why they began to look different from the more pureblooded Northern Europeans.

If this interests you, I warmly recommend getting your hands on a copy of March of the Titans by Arthur Kemp. It's an extensive guide to the history of the Indo-Aryan race.

Yamnaya were IE and overwhelmingly pigmented, your idea is factually wrong, at least if we are talking about IE in general
some IE groups, particularly those led by R1a men, do seem to be linked to higher depigmentation, but those are mostly eastern/northern groups

but that said, IE-related people in bronze age Europe most definitely had higher frequencies of blonde hair and blue eyes compared to locals and the likely major reason for the minority lighter phenotypes in the south, plus some rare recent ones due to historical Germanic presence(although blue eyes were present in Europe since much before)

notice how in Britain the Welsh/Cornish(the people in Britain most genetically similar to pre-anglo-saxon Brits) are the darkest of them, despite having similar levels of generic steppe input

To be honest, pigment hardly matters when talking about racial characteristics. Structurally and cognitively Yamnaya were very close to traditional Europeans.

>meme answer
the descendants of the hyperboreans populated all of europe and the aryan race is the original inhabitants of southern europe, who later interbred with negroids
>non meme answer
meds and nordics are similar genetically and have a long history of interbreeding allowing expression of nordic phenotypes in med dominated areas and vice versa

>What's the underlying factor behind Nordic phenotypes in southern Europe?/
German zerg rush:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0043759

Southern Italians showed a genetic affinity with Middle East populations, such as Palestinian and Druze
Northern Italian populations were genetically closer to the French and CEU (northern and western european) populations.

Southern Italians and Sicilians confirmed niggers.

It was the original predominate Southern European phenotype prior to Moorifiction and Ottomiztion.

nothing new or unknown, and nothing historical
I understand american education is zimbabwe tier but you may actually find out that boats or near eastern people were not invented by Arabs

someone is projecting the present/future of their pathetic country

Gotcha! I knew you'd come out of your hole.

Google Goths

>I was only pretending to be american

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0043759
Learn what the word Mozabite means, I have a feeling you'll be thinking about it a lot. protip: they're the little black triangles, Luigi.

what is it you are trying to say, abomination? it's almost as if you just googled the first shit about the subject and you are pretending you even remotely understand it

If you read the study, you'll find out, nigger.

>completely avoids the question
just as I thought, you don't have any idea what you are blabbing about, a quintessential american

>this butthurt dago

What's the matter, greaseball? Mad that the Ancient Romans were mostly Northern European in terms of phenotype?

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Picture related: what the average Roman looked like.

>mutthurt subhuman mad his fellow mongrel got blasted the fuck out
nice job posting two people who look nothing alike

>Mozabite
Algerian niggers like yourself.

nope, probably more akin to american presidents

we wuz from space gods n sheeit

>Southern Italian shitskin confirmed
Napolitano? Calabrese? Same shit, anyway.

well for one reason, they all descended from the indo-europeans

but the more likely reason is that, germanic tribes like the lombards and goths (who were originally from scandinavia) settled in places like northern italy and northern spain after the roman empire fell

even the worst of terroni are nobility compared to americhimps, laugh as much as you want, turd worlder

>implying you aren't a terrone
why are you so emotional? is your father in the mafia or is he just an unaffiliated thief?

I don't know, but there were blonde Persians, Levantines and North Africans (including Egyptians). There are still blondes in those areas today.
Evolution is retarded BTW.

lol, nothing funnier than BTFOing amerikikes and trashing your third world shithole mate

>BTFOing
you better check the definition because you have it exactly backwards. you're the one that scuttled out of your little hole to respond to me. you're the self conscious nigger and are trying to cure the shame. watch, you'll respond again.

>damage control

hahahaha
read the study, nigger. you're no better than a lebanese monkey.

>utterly BTFO
>goes back to repeating the same shit
>has obviously no clue whatsoever what he is blabbering about

here's a little study for you, nigger loving slave

Horse shit.

Vikings had boats capable of both traveling in extremely deep, and extremely shallow water. Giving them the capability to travel to many different lands.
Vikings liked raping things.
It's really not hard to figure out why their genes are all over the place.

>goes back to repeating the same shit
>every single post is the same
kek

(You)

False, genetic difference is almost non existent since roman times here in Italy.
Get meme'd to death, mongrel.

cherrypick as much as you want, mutt
your demographics won't reverse a bit

you never answered my question. is your father a mafioso or just a thief?

Close but they weren't albinos.
Just lighter skinned.

none
I'd ask you the same but you most likely never met him, although he probably let you a little present in hair texture, lip size and caramel skin

>none
so you don't have a father little bastardo?

I'm not american thus I have one

and where is he? out robbing cheese to feed you?

robbing is a crime and crime is for americans(niggers)

>robbing is a crime
i know, but that doesn't stop your father. italians are taught that it's ok to steal, it's your national hobby.

this is getting cringy now
go get shot and g*d bless

don't forget to read the study, it confirms you are a nigger.

>g*d
oooh, didn't notice that. kike confirmed

this. The vandals and goths were held in place by the roman empire. after it fell they moved to Spain, North Africa, Italy, and Balkans.

He doesn’t look Nordic facially

aside from his colouring he could be Greek

People will never accept the fact that the Northern European appearance was widespread in Roman and ancient Greek times.
It was the indigenous look of Europeans. Literally all facts point to this being the case.

>Literally all facts point to this being the case.
AHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHA

sure m8, if you just ignore the now hundreds of ancient DNA samples from all over Europe
this board is such a fucking joke

In ancient times Southern Europeans and MENA peoples were closer genetically but over time they drifted apart with Southern Europeans becoming lighter because of mixing with Germanics and Slavs, and MENA peoples becoming darker because of mixing with Arabs and Sub-Saharan Africans.

Almost no genetic difference. You sounds like the faggots who say there is almost no genetic difference between blacks and whites. It is transparently obvious that Northern Europeans exhibit traits that are more anti nigger than you "well tanned" Southern Europeans with your "olive" skin

And ancient DNA says that Europe was dominated by a Nordic phenotype from top to bottom.
I mean modern DNA shows clearly southern europeans have less European ancestry than Northern.

>And ancient DNA says that Europe was dominated by a Nordic phenotype from top to bottom.
it's literally the complete opposite, all of neolithic west Europe from Andalusia to Germany to the Orkney islands was inhabited by dark haired dark eyed Mediterranoids

This kills the illiterate white chimp
images.nature.com/full/nature-assets/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/extref/nature23310-s1.pdf

>These results suggest that ancient Bronze Age individuals from the Aegean and southwestern Anatolia had mostly dark (brown or black) hair and brown eyes. Blue eyes were uncommon as predicted by the lack of homozygotes for the G allele at rs12913832 which is the major predictor of this trait, however, this allele did occur in all studied populations (Table S4.1), thus the phenotype would have been uncommon but not unknown in the region. The brown eye phenotype is still the most common in present-day Greeks occurring in ~3/4 of them, with the remainder split between blue and intermediate shades1 . Similarly, ~79% of present-day Greeks have light or dark brown hair, with the remainder split between blond and black.

You're retarded.

that's about as much of an argument I can expect from white nationalists, what a bunch of niggers

>literally a we wuzzing wog

Northern Europeans are the more evolved of the human races. You are insecure but that is okay because you are a nigger.

Nice non-argument anti-white racist.

>not a single counter argument
the absolute state of whites

How do you know i'm white? i'm white because facts make you insecure?

You can't try to reason with a nigger

*sips tears*

Arnold Schwartz Nigger

Nice what ethnicity is she? She looks like she just absorbs dick

There should be a third row with Nigger - 100% - Southern Europeans

Urnfield invaded 1200bc
Celts invaded 400bc
Germanic tribes invaded 500ad

>CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

>>non meme answer
>meds and nordics are similar genetically and have a long history of interbreeding allowing expression of nordic phenotypes in med dominated areas and vice versa

this

Still not a NIGGER

>THEEEEEEEEESE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOUND THEY WIIIIIIL NOT HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Not Europe exactly, more probably the region between the Ukraine and the Caucasus (possibly Antolia or further into central Asia) are the Urheimeit (or homeland)

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEIT

Niiiigggeeeeerrrrrrrrr

>Niiiigggeeeeerrrrrrrrr

>being this mad
heh, nothing personnel kid

>Greek Byzantines were Nordic
Kek

around the time of the mid roman empire they integrated germanic people into most cities and near the end the germans invaded and became the nobility. around the time of the huns they flooded in, fleeing the destruction

>american anglo(RIP) LARPing as greco-roman
the cringe is strong

Its wrong though. Basically the truth is Southern Europeans are mutts with North African and middle east ancestry. Everyone use to be more Nordic looking in Europe.
Why do people have trouble with this is the question.
It's why geographically isolated groups in Southern Europe (hell even in places near Europe) have very white appearances.

Imagine being an "olive" skinned young lad in a geopolitically irrelevant nation with a failing economy having to watch americas fat Mexican faggot ass tell him and his people how to live.

Jewmericans are Anglo-Saxon people.

See for example, Chicago.

>Imagine being an "olive" skinned young lad in a geopolitically irrelevant nation with a failing economy having to watch americas fat Mexican faggot ass tell him and his people how to live.

BRAZIL! This is getting out of control

if only you could provide a single piece of evidence for your babbling
or address

That is not a Nordic fenotype. It is about facial structure, not haircolor. Anyway eyecolor us more important. Most Nords are not blond, but 99% are lighteyed.

Hitler was for example much more Arysn than the guy on the picture, despite having dark brown hair.

look at all those american presidents