Black anons

Daily reminder that we are all we have.

White Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, Arabs hate us, asians hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=56s&v=lXdENvgHzO4

sage

Why so buttblasted, faggot. Let em nigs have a thread

Very few whites out of pol hate you
>Africans hate us
Why do you say that?

Black Americans are almost universally despised. Not all africans hate us and we do share a sort of brotherhood to an extent, but it would be tragically naive to think we are part an parcel.

Whites don’t hate you any more than I hate a rattlesnake when I step on its head. Hope you understand what I mean for your own sake

Don't worry, Latinos hate you too

Because you're stupid, ugly, lazy, violent, thieving, coddled worthless niggers. Why don't you monkeys go back to Africa?

I'm white and I dont hate you get off Sup Forums its making you insecure.

MAYBE ITS TIME TO ASK YOURSELF, WHY DO THEY HATE US??

Why make this thread on Sup Forums? Most blacks on here are most likely coons and Uncle Toms

>White Americans hate us
Why black people kill black people so much then?

Black people who generally hang around whites are alright, most of them actually understand how fucking dumb niggers sound.
They understand that 'WE WUZ' is just another scheme to blame whites into thinking we are the reason they're apes.
As I said, there are Niggers (99.8%) and there are Blacks (00.2%)

Join a Prince Hall masonic lodge. It will do more to better your life then college.

I don't hate normal black folk, I hate niggers

He already told you, they hate them too.
The only place left is fuckin' Antarcti-
Oh shiiieeat...

Cause they ain't us.

WE NEED TO GO BACK TO THE MOTHERLAND!

Holy shit, it's a self aware darky. How bout instead of crying about how everyone hates you; you address why everyone does, in your community and family.

Translation: shag strange blokes for favours

They're jealous

Wrong answer. Try again.

Be Black, be proud. Just don't be a nigger.
(This basically means stop robbing and killing, get your ass off food stamps, find a job and KEEP that job. Regain your dignity)
>I fucking HATE niggers.

Well we could just send him to your nigger loving country, Ikea nigger.

No, masons help each other out.

Jealous of being hated by everyone?
Ether you are a troll or you are as stupid as you look

I actually like blacks but think its fun to talk shit on this forum because its so taboo irl.
Let me rephrase that, I like middle-class successful blacks that I can identify with and whom share similar values as I do. All the blacks I know that fit into this category are a lot of fun, honorable and pleasant to be around.

But like I said, nigger nigger nigger!

I have nothing against black people. Both our peoples are being corrupted and exploited by ((( them ))). They want to keep us divided and rule over us.

Redpill your folks and try to put them on the right track. Just don't racemix because that's just as destructive to you guys as it is to us. Love your self and your own kind.

Stay woke.

Saying a reach-around is them helping each other out is a bit of a stretch there, fag. Niggers don't belong in Masonry. They belong in the cotton field.

Africans hate African Americans

I don't hate you my wife's son is black.

>It doesn't make any sense for me to get a job.

>White Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, Arabs hate us, asians hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth.
Yeah I wonder why

its so nice knowing that humanity so developed that when it comes to people, at least you can all agree that you hate blacks

No, they're jealous because in america niggers get to eat food

Don't take this place seriously newfag.

They make it so easy to hate them, it’s like they want to be hated.

Stop being, as a people, absolutely fucking terrible and people wouldn't hate you. But as it is, you're garbage.

PLEASE go back to Africa

Jealousy

why?????

it cant be a daily reminder when yo make the same thread 3 times a day. Everyone hates everyone, the world isn't the comfy paradise you were conditioned to believe it was. Funny you leave the jews off that list.....

I love black people

*than college

Reconsidering?

This thread has been reposted throughout the day. Its copypasta hans. Maybe the same OP, or a new tactic. Even his jealous remarks are similar to the one I saw earlier.

Shit like this is why.

Literally everybody hates you. Only less retarded race are the Aboos. The fact that all of your ancestors were raped by whites means your IQ is 15 points higher than your cousins who got sick of your shit and sold you to us as used farm equiptment. Slavery was literally the most beneficial thing to ever happen to your race you stinky protohuman

Masons are homosexuals. They literally fuck you as initiation.

Anglo brit here.

I don't hate you. I just hate what you have become American blacks before the end of Jim Crow had everything going for them. High marriage rates, low degeneracy, good family units, a great culture. All you needed were more economic self determinations but instead you pushed for intergration into a far older, far more unsuited system.

Its not to late to turn it around.

It's different for us, we re actually feared. I've seen people cross the street because of me, and I'm not even big. It's a crazy feeling.

Now you finally get it.

>we re actually feared. I've seen people cross the street because of me
Once again, I wonder why

Explain

It does seem like that, sometimes.
>brb, shouting at my speaker phone in wallgreens
>brb, playing my music on level 99 at gas pump
>brb, throwing popcorn everywhere and yelling at a movie theater

Fuck em all brother,
We didn't need them in the past
We don't need them now
We wont need them to create our future
BLACK LIVES MATTERS

Blacks have always killed more blacks than any other race (I don't know about combined though)

Actually, what we hate are niggers. Not the normal people who happen to be black, but the people who emphasize that they're black and demand benefits for it (muh six gorillion slave-o-caust always remember), the black pseudo-intellectuals who push anti-"colonialism," yet can't name Rhodesia let alone understand the history of it, or genetics, or anything like that.
But please, I really do want to see you guys do well. My black friends (who are distinctly not niggers, I know it's cliche but I really don't care) are great people they earned their jobs by being decent employees, and are building wealth with me because they see the value of a securities portfolio and entered into a few small businesses with me. You're not alone I guess is what I'm trying to say, so please do something to make humanity proud and get on the fucking map already.

African American of the beautiful kind!
(pic related)

Masons will arse pat, no headpatting though.

The funny thing is my African American friend is that if you ever went back to Africa they would hate you too. Funny old world we live in aye?

Because working for the Jew is for stupid suckers, I can make way more money working for myself. 9-5 isn't designed for everyone, just the mentally average and lazy masses.

Fatherland. Why do you ruin everything since day 1?

Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.

You need to get out more
This is common knowledge.

black people need to straighten up since whites have dropped the ball and are all good goyim by now we need to take it on ourselves and kill all jews

There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
My alma mater was books, a good library.... I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity.
I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.

Well they’re not really people.

I look forward to executing terrorist attacks to kill niggers in the future- God knows we have too many subhumans lurking about.

I’ll give you Blacks this, you sure do make me feel better about being white. Thanks

>this is what shitskins actually believe

She has black features

Do you think that makes you unique? Shit white people even hate other white people.

Whatever you say Tyrone.

And they're really good at super smash bros and are open to helping beginners.

The only nigger on my friend list I met at a smash tourney and they play all fucking day.

>White Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, Arabs hate us, asians hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth.
wonder why, Tyrone

As long as you think like a slave, you remain a slave, begging privileges under the label "affirmative action".

If you stopped acting like niggers we wouldn't hate you.

Sincerely,

Why pee pole

She was my first fap queen

OP, the post

List them faggot or are you just jealous of white features?

I know you’re larping but it makes no sense to upload those kinds of pictures on pol of all places. I mean come on, worldstar hip hop is only a couple clicks away.

I'm Somali-American and I cant stand these niggers, your avg Ethiopian or Somali hates em more than a southern kkk member.

They spend 300 dollars on retarded shoes while riding the bus.
They always want to muhdik horn african women, see Idris Elba and hes new Somali gf, they are ugly looking with huge wide noses and nappy hair. Zero family values, no father in the house, self destructive for NO REASON in a first world nation, wtf?

And the biggest, they always complain and blame white people for everything, im not even white but blm pisses me off to no ends do the the pitiful shameless crying they do.

>mfw blacks were actually better off under years of systematic brain washing, decades of jim crow and 200 years of slavery

Seriously, how do you fuck up emancipation so badly?

>Mulatto complexion
>Full lips
>Symmetrical face

Whites don't hate blacks.

>Le..leave
>Me thinks Sup Forums is muh white safe space!!

she actually does have black features

hes a mooseland living the high life in London calling me a larper

I was saying it for your own good. This place wears you down and I can tell you this from close experience, you can’t redpill black people. You can only blackpill them and it’s kinda sad honestly.

You're only in this country because of white people, you're only no longer slaves because of white people, any rights you have are because of white people.

I stopped caring honestly. I'm just going to exploit the fuck out of any and everybody for my own personal gain. It's really all you can do in our position; we're a lost cause.

You'd be surprised how many eyes see Sup Forums posts. There's simply no better propaganda platform at the moment.

>tanning
>no monkey lips
>no face is symmetrical, stop skipping school nigger

Nice try tyrone. Go rob a liquor store and get shot by white cops.

If we're being honest with ourselves, there's a slim chance of there being niggers on Sup Forums
I imagine the blacks that are on here are pretty decent people who like to LARP like the rest of us.