Is it possible for bio weapons to target specific races?

And before you glow in the dark CIA niggers start freaking out and getting the vans ready: this is only theoretical. I do not wish harm on anybody

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKQDSgBHPfY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

weaponized sickle cell

What about specific people?
All the folks who gave their genes to 23andme aren't gonna like the idea of being bioweapon test fodder!

how? arent all humans DNA so similar that any bio weapon that would attack it attack it in all humans? Who says if possible, these weapons dont exist already?

they tried a few times and failed

If you can find a way to make melanin "react" in a bad way to those with a surplus of it, then yes

that is the most painful representation of DNA i've ever seen

Think about it for a second
Dropped a hair in public? You're now up for 3-letter agency blackmail
Just imagine the power that will be given to the owners of the bioweapon

(((They))) already tried with AIDS, and look happened then.

Yes but u shouldnt do it, it''s in ethical.

No way

That's because it's some shitty representation from Prometheus using fishbones.

you truly are retarded. niggers already get unique diseases.

just find what niggers have that we don't, and attack it. the problem with finding biological difference is how taboo it is. PROBABLY because we could invent a bioweapon to kill em all.

But they can do that now by just threatening to suicide you.

Some time ago user posted groups of genetic diseases common amongst jews

>Is it possible for bio weapons to target specific races?
it's already happening

Like AIDS and Ebola? Yes.

Different races have weaknesses in their genome like how most Asians can't metabolize milk or alcohol as efficiently as other races can.

Yeah but now they won't even need to show up, they can literally unleash a bacteria specifically designed to kill YOU
and it will be hidden as "bad case of flu killed julian assange!"

Hairs don't have DNA, it's just protein, you need the follicle for that. Besides, indiscriminately collecting DNA does absolutely nothing. Might as well start collecting sewer drainage for DNA if you don't care about PII associated with it.

yeah, that's no good.
I don't think milk is strong enough to kill niggers.

>weaponized sickle cell
the only answer
THIS is the cure for humanity's cancer

I wonder what all those top secret bio patents are the governments lock away each year

CRISPR-mediated whole chromosome deletion. Perfectly viable to target certain characteristic SNPs of a population ... if you manage to introduce enough cuts the targeted chromosome will be damaged beyond repair. Has been shown in mice recently. Just need the proper vector for the molecular machinery...

how do you give a nigger sickle cell? shit makes no sense.

Opium targets whites and asians

Yes absolutely but no organization would ever announce such a thing to the world, pretty sure they would keep it secret.

Yes you can target even sub groups within a h-group.

That's not really a bioweapon though, that's because jews are so inbred they need goy blood or they literally fall apart
Tay sachs disease FYI, it can only be fixed with blood injections apparently, perhaps this is why blood libel existed?
They still abduct children in Romania and Ukraine for organs today, it's not out of reach...

Biotech is somewhat of a naked emperor currently. It is not feasible to target specific races with a bio-weapon. Biotech has valid applications, but the reality is nowhere near the hype.

show your 23 and me or STFU u mudblood

>doesn't know about sickle cell disease
It's a genetic disease that only gets passed down from descendants of Africans.

That is not how sickle cell works, best bet would be to create a bacteria that is able use enzymes found in the body to metabolize DHI and DHICA polymers.

Imagine being skinned alive by bacteria.

cocaine/crack targets blacks

>Giving your genome to (((Google)))
baka desu famalam

Exactly, all deaths caused by it would be attributed to disease
Basically death note, but its power is spread with artificial plagues and bioweapons

So do entry exams LOL

>Just need the proper vector for the molecular machinery...

Is this theoretically a stable system? What if your vector mutates and becomes ineffective.

It should be theoretically possible.
During Apartheid it was rumored that our government had a bio weapons program to develop something like this.

I know about sickle cell, but you need a vector to weaponize it

I've created the anti-Jew death virus. CIA niggers will be dead before they get to my place.

Of course, why ever would I want my master code not owned by 2 fat kikes? I'll go send them my blood right now!

Yes and it will happen sooner than you think. Using technology like CRISPR you can target people by family or whole populations by genetic traits

youtube.com/watch?v=HKQDSgBHPfY

Not really. It is extremely common in Africans, but it is also present in Mediterranean peoples. It provides a selective advantage in areas with high levels of malaria.

Sickle cell originates from Africa, apparently due to some malaria-resistant abilities it posseses, the people who had sickle cell were much more likely to survive than those who didn't.
And without knowledge of genetics and with an atribute of constantly breeding despite limitations, soon most of africa had it

Yes, niggers were cursed by God with weaker genes and immune systems since they're evil

You have to come up with something that really kills. none of this AIDS shit look how long they got that magic nigger living on the stuff.

thats scary senpai

Kind of like Hawkins with ALS

WORDS THAT KILLL

It could get deadly really fast and kill all of its hosts though
That's where nanobots and Smart Dust (look it up) come into play, only killing specified targets

full circle
finally
we all most likely have Bog nanobots coursing through our bloodstream at this point

No, you are a fucking idiot. Some niggers get some diseases, not all of them. Stuff like sickle cell is a small minority, and it's not a viral or bacterial disease its genetic.

Viruses and bacteria adapt quickly, anything you think you are targeting will just mutate to affect more people.

Finally muslims are contributing to mankind
Thanks, but after you have done it kys

Neat. I regret not going into micro bio for my major, I'm just the right sociopath to want to make that

>It is extremely common in Africans, but it is also present in Mediterranean peoples.
So only Africans is what you're saying

>Is it possible for bio weapons to target specific races?
Let's hope so.

no you idiot you're the idiot. i don't believe in working with sickle cell for numerous reasons.

What ever you do user, enjoy it. Love the fuck out of your work and don't let anyone stand in your way. Take care of yourself and do great things.

yes , the israelis keep searching on this topic since 30 years . problem : any anti arab dna bomb would kill the kikes as well . sooner or later we will have an anti nigger device based on Auschwitz research

we need a virus that kills people that are 40% + nigger

if he is able to keep the original strain and continuously deliver it, it would be effective.

However if history taught us anything it's that random shit happens all the time and a few black people would still be immune somehow.
I want to think how it would effect muttbloods

any citations?

Do you even google this has been possible since the 20s

Fried Chicken grenades.

fuck off leaf. If it was possible in the 20s surely WW2 would have gone differently

Fried Groid-bait coming through!

Yes, it's already happening, you're being targeted through food, water, etc. that's why your balls don't work well and why you're being depressed into neetdom

genetic and bio weapons were banned after the gas parties of Trenchland in WWI you fucking idiot.

yams, greens, ethnic hair care
jews treat their niggers very well

meanwhile whites get countrymusic designed to make you an ultimate cuck

Reminder: Over 80% of geneticists (90% according to another source) are jewish. Jews also control all the chemical manufacturing companies the would make such bio weapons plus they’ve infamously invented many of them.

The guidestone people are still working on it.
It has to only work on untermenschen with certain traits

> I do not wish harm on anybody

Then you haven't been paying attention or have nothing worth fighting and dying, and killing, for.

A virus that activates on people with certain haplogroups or autosomal DNA markers theoretically

not if its nanobot virus

>niggers already get unique diseases
You have my attention, user

sure, and yet the Germans gassed jews en masse. Did not really abide by those rules did they? Neither did the yanks later in Vietnam with agent orange btw, but whos counting

I've since decided it's easier to kill many people with gas, then fake a bio attack like a magic stunt- essentially a false flag.

Theoretically yes but you would have to find something specific that is unique to that one group. And that might be tough because DNA is highly conserved unless you targeted a specific satellite repeat.

>all the more of a reason to abolish the Geneva convention
>oy vey goyim, only my golem are allowed to use these weapons, give them to me or I will cut you down!

One of them doesn't to smilehahahhahaRADIO THE PRESIDENT THIS MESSAGE;

....WE GOT'EM.

Haplogroups would be a simple phase one but it’s not perfect.

Autosomal DNA is more effective and a “smart” virus that can activate when certain SNPs are detected would be the most efficient

After China turns all of subsaharan Africa into their privately owned colony they will weaponize malaria to remove the infestation of wild niggers.

The germans didn't gas anyone you fucking mong.

im not saying the worlds powers play fair. But the notion race targeting bio weapons have been around since 1920 seems far fetched to say the least.

we could weaponize a cancer and do specific drops

Engineer a virus to activate when Neanderthal DNA is absent.

>trusting shitty ancestry tests after the report of triplets sending theirs in and getting told different results and some added nigger results

That would leave behind too many asians and racemixers

ALL races have neanderthal DNA you idiot, its just whites have MORE of it

I know, I think we should scrap the war laws, they only exist to make the strong ZOG-controlled nations to have an advantage in wartime against other weaker ones

niggers don't have it

>make bioweapon to exclusively target a race based on specific gene clusters
>mixed race person gets infected, the virus hybridizes itself to be compatible with the other race
>happens again with another race combination
>everybody dead

if you're looking for pure destruction, other methods are less pyrrhic, like nukes

this thread is not weather or not the germans did that. Its about weather bio weapons targeting specific races are around or even possible. If some user says they have been around since the 20s that seems very unlikely since either the Germans in their struggle for their very survival, or some later world power, would have used them

Whites and Asians have neanderthal DNA, niggers do not, that's why it's the perfect mechanism.

Yes weaponised deepfried chicken

Niggers already target me user.

the majority of blacks in america have white DNA whether they look like it or not

how about we just turn the earth into WaterWorld?
niggers can't swim

We can maybe put those ones in cages and send them to africa and then nuke africa