What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

I dont speak monkey so idk

So you assume you always know what's in someone's wallet, then?

She cant find someone to pay for her lazy whore ass.

> Starting a business by buying things that don't add value to it

It's like buying a big bright neon sign for your business and putting it inside. This is vanity, pure and simple. And she is the simple part.

if there is a "y'all" in the sentence, I don't bother to read....

I trust she also counsels women to learn how to cook and clean and reminds them to offer their holes at least once a day.

Hopefully her wealthy husband is also an abusive one.

She doesn't even explain how it is a business or what women contribute.

gold digger
it rhymes with nigger

this attitude must be why black males dont stick around to raise they kids

>Marriage is a business
>Begin by spending thousands on something useless
really makes you think

BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA HE HE hehehhhhEe **cough** HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
This niggress doesn't even realize she's talking about fake diamonds!!
>I paid $16.5K for a 1.9ct diamond ring.

The one thing I like about my culture is the fierce opposition to materialism we have. Sure, maybe it’s making us poor, but the upside is that no woman whatsoever expects anything blingier than a plain golden ring. It is in fact degenerate to use anything with precious stones or even any kind of distinct pattern as a wedding ring.

>tfw investing in a failed business

She's a stupid nigger?

>I don't want a business partner that thinks spending 3,500 on a useless ring is a good investment.
>I don't want a wife that thinks marriage is a business.
>I don't want a nigger wife.

I will translate;

"Simple minds like simple things, so if you aren't going to give me simple shit like a fucking polished rock that will do absolutely nothing but impress other simple-minded sheboons, then you aren't going to be getting my vagina for your own use, unless of course you are a Chad asshole who doesn't want to give me anything more than a tumbling molly or a detroit hot plate, then in that case you will get the vagina for free and never have to even call me. It will actually be better if you don't because then I will want you that much more.

Us women are very simple minded and only care about what we are perceived as, not what we actually are. Integrity has no place in a womans vocabulary, so again, give us shiny polished rocks or be a hung Chad. That's all."

Dumb black bitch that fell for the jew propaganda "because you're worth it!"

She'll hit 40 having turned down every man for not being perfect, and get bitter like mold.

She's right in some ways, especially the part about Disney messing up your head, but she has it the wrong way around. Many men today drastically under value their worth in a marriage. But she is right that men are the providers, and women must provide equal value in a marriage through the bringing up children and household chores.

I have vagina therefore I deserve. Give to me because you should

>3 carats
>$3500
Maybe if it’s a scratched up, mud-colored, asymmetric polygon.
Black women confirmed for gauche size queens.

parce, we all know you don't wear fancy stuff because that shit is stolen the moment you step out of your house. Don't deny your third worldism.

materialist society

The one time niggers have the right idea, in dipping out on their women. The fuck do you offer in the business arrangement, bitch? Fuck out of here. Buy me a $3,500 dollar ring too when I buy you one if this is a business.

You are a literal fucking mongoloid if you paid over 15,000 dollars for a ring.

she needs more emojis to support her stupid opinion

bravo

I'm a nigger gibs me dat.

idk she's just a dumb roastie whore. Why are you posting this on a political board?

My wife's engagement ring literally cost me 140$, 90$ for the silver fitting and 50$ for a custom ring with pretty cool/rare stones. I rationalized it looked better silver than gold to save me an additional 30$.

No fucks given and going to do something similar for our wedding rings, if I even bother at all.

I didn’t deny it, in fact I stated our poverty. Still, I stand by what I said, Uruguayan people, including women, are among the least materialistic out there

>having a wife
ew

>niggers
The dumbest on all homo sapien subspecies.
--no notable civilizations in the whole of history
>Nubians were practice for Egyptian chariots, stfu
--most degenerate subspecies
>nothing of actual value contributed to society
--most easily manipulated
>voted exclusively democrat for decades, still used as slaves en masses to this very day.
--dumb
>no notable smart *pure* niggers
>Neil degrasse is mixed, no others of note

Why do you expect anything less from a sheboon?

I just don't understand how these "people" can be so all consumed by materialism and ignorant to how bitchy they sound.

She's a nigger with 0 taste. She probably thinks since her man has 2ct "diamonds" in each ear that she should have a 3ct on her finger. If my wife would've said, "I want a 3ct piece of glass," I would've said, "I'm not marrying a nigger."
I'd rather pay for a 1ct GIA certified diamond with excellent cut, clarity, and color.

Christ, what entitlement.

well, the ones I know are pretty chill, so I'll believe.

No hyman no diamond, whore.

shes actually right, her delivery is stupid and obnoxious but the message is true
practice responsibility
don't get married because youre "in love"
or because shes prego
don't knock a girl up before you are financially stable and self sufficient
don't just marry somebody because youre a broke ass nigger and you want to keep the ho.
3 carats is a good gauge in determining if you are economically ready to take the next step
people don't get married then become successful usually.

3 carats for $3500? Maybe with diamonds used for drill bits and circular saws. I bought a D, VVS1 .85 carats and it was way more than $3500.

Respect whamen.

>actually buying diamonds in year of the lord 2018-96 hours

WORTHLESS

lolol dude you basic af

>Spending money on women

u got got over charged my nigga lolol

Men, stop fucking doing this, for the love of God. It's literally a proven fact that the more money you spend on your wedding/ring, the more likely you are to get divorced.

Why are people even still getting married?

Women will have sex with you outside of wedlock so I see no point of getting married in the current year.

It includes the wedding band but fuck you, it's my money, I paid cash, and haggled for two fucking days. Don't hate.

beats me, man.

>$3,500

I’ve spent more on a single gun but will never spend that much for a woman

Been married 10 years, brah. It's a sunk cost now and I could give two shits less about the ring. I've spent more on laptops, guns, and all sorts of other things over the years.

Honestly wish more women followed this desu senpai

I make more than double the median wage in my hometown, always feels like shit when I see these qt's with little cheap ass diamonds on their fingers while I'm sitting here with a 6 figure income jerkin my own dick every night.

You know it's a shitty decision when you justify it by saying "its my money" lmao.

I have to ask though, why did you spend such an ungodly amount of money on something so trivial? Was this her idea?

By the way, are you Colombian or is “parce” used in Mexico too?

Literally a whore. Like all women.

Thankfully I am from the master race family category that passes down marital rings from generations back that look beautiful so the young boys of the clan get free puss to snag

She's right. A bitch is nothing more than a product. An engagement ring is a down payment for the product.

same

Ok. Why don't you type out all of the finer points of searching for a diamond on a Viatnamese rice harvesting forum, then tell me how much time you wasted.

Full Taco. At this point, we use everything. I think now I use "weon" the same frequency I use "wey"

I'll pound her third eye if you know what I mean

pretty good advice. if you don't want to be hollowed out financially, don't get married. can't imagine why guys aren't willing to get married any more.

If ya'll don't read this you're a cuck

Nigger

she's right but Sup Forums will never recognize that

only thing i'm spending 3.5K on is a 50 AE deagle and ammo
also gold digger rhymes with nigger

I have no clue, I'm not reading all that

Found the cuck

ahh a graduate from the Twitter School of Ebonics.

You guys do have to realize something. Whether you like it or not, if you are in a professional or even somewhat marginally upper class social circle, you can't have your wife wearing ring pops and hood rat jewelry.

> Not me, dawg. I givez a fuck

Yeah, ok.

I'm not saying to be an idiot and buy a $30K ring at Tiffany's, but buy a nice enough piece that you don't look like a bum when at a work christmas party and whatnot.

a really foolish female that doesn't know shes pushing for turning marriage and relationships into like contract agreements lmao

finally - we can force females to be honest about the sexual market, as well values in it, potentially turning women into slaves again !

I ain't saying she a gold digger.

No. We were already budgeting and living together. She actually gave me $8k to buy her a ring because she knows I'm a fucking Jew when it comes to money. We both make $90k/year and I felt like a cuck letting her pay for her own ring so I matched it dollar for dollar and surprised her with one twice the size she was expecting.

>women
>knowing about business

>marriage is about what we can do for each other
>okay, what can you do for me?
>SEXIST!!!!

so what does she contribute?

I'm getting married soon and my girl wants me to spend as little as possible on a ring. We're saving up to buy some land to get out of the ((( system ))) and hopefully have a bunch of kids. We both agree that wedding rings are a waste of money.

Small wedding is key.

>What did she mean by this?

She means she's a fucking parasite and lacks the self-awareness or honesty to realize and admit it. She wants you to have money simply so she can spend it on herself and live way outside what her own income could ever provide for her. That's obvious, but women try to rationalize it away "seeing with a third eye"... bullshit.

If she wants to make it a transaction, she can start talking like a whore and doing a straight cash for sex deal then.

I like you.

t.idiot right there

But she is a nigger.

>being this fucking stupid

The day I live to impress other people is the day I stop living. Enjoy paying obscene amounts of money for useless shit to impress your "social circle", I'm sure that'll totally pay off in the long run.

Yeah, we are going as simple as possible. Will invite close family only and have a small ceremony. I don't understand why people spend tens of thousands on one day. It's just giving money straight back to ((( them ))). It's hard to get much money out of the labour you put in, after all the taxes and such, why throw it away?

>t.foreverMGOTWvirgin
You should try getting your dick wet at some point. It'll actually change your life.

No hymen no diamond, my body my choice.

>tfw when some dude fucked your wife stupid when she was younger and hotter, and didn't pay a dime.

was she a virgin, user?

Do you wear shorts to a funeral? Stained clothes to a job interview? No, because there are times and places where it pays to adhere to some social norms.

Am I advocating going broke to keep up with the neighbors? No. I'm saying that sometimes you have to be a bit more presentable. Life is theater at times whether you like it or not.

why do men actually date women like this? obviously she wouldn't feel entitled to this opinion if it hadn't already been reinforced

just how much of an absolute cuckold do you have to be to think this is acceptable? how can one human being be so desperate? it boggles my mind

>What did she mean by this?
Black woman: Something superficial obviously.

>i deserve money
You deserve a prenup.

She played you like a fiddle, user.

You got yourself a smart woman. Congratulations and my condolences at once.

Why pay out the ass to feed a bunch of people you probably don't even like that much. Plus, you'll be too all over the place to really give a shit about much that day.

Its either a milky yellow turd of a diamond set in plated silver, or she is paying 2-3x what you should for a high quality fake.

why don't you try to change the standards of the world we live in instead of being a pathetic wimp and just accepting it?

^this
no hymen= her opinions go straight into the trash

No, but I don't spend thousands of dollars on a suit for those occasions either. Spending an obscene amount of money on a wedding ring to impress people is stupid. If you want to do it, thats cool, people spend money on dumb shit all the time. That said, if your main motivation is not getting shit on by people you hang out with, you should probably find some new friends.

Standards! Yes! We should just go back to some good standards, like when you could stone your woman with the rest of the village when she didn't bleed on her wedding night.