I can hear the Left Shriek in Agony

>Bundle Up

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/946539834478333954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man he really is stupid isn't he. Even if you don't believe in global warming you still have to understand what the natural oscillation of the globals weather is.

Fucking autist.

Why do you all have to be a leaf?

omg it's real

don trump is hilarious

Global warming alarmists literally said we would have milder winters

>the natural oscillation of the globals weather is.

He speaks the truth and this ruffles the leaves.

I still remember when they called it Global Warming.
Ha.

Holy fuck this is so stupid

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>still have to understand what the natural oscillation
>the natural oscillation
>natural oscillation
>natural
Even the Leftiest Leaf will admit it if pushed into a corner.
Go pay the Jew over lies.

I love that he does this just to rile up the media/leftists

its all so effortless for him

I can’t be the only one hearing all the crying. Hahaha

I know
dont you just love it?

PA fag here, single idget all day.

I wish global warming was real.

The key is not giving a shit.
Even if the worst happened and he got impeached (lmao inorite?) he'd just go back to being a regular billionaire. And the Lefty jew fucks would still be salty forever.

Now the news is going to have to prove that pollution is causing our chilly weather. Just like they “proved” we were going to be a sand land.

It's basic trolling faggot

Do you have a heater?

I understand you're triggered but the earth's weather naturally going back and forth between hot and cold is the best argument AGAINST global warming. Try to keep up boys.

Could Trump be any more based?

Solstice and equinox.
Fucking learn it.

I'm hearing it right now despite being on another continent

Could Trump be any more based?

Trump is a fraud. You are all being duped by a class A psychopath. Hillary's presidency would have been the exact same. Trump originally ran for president as a joke, and threw shit on the wall to see if it would stick.

He happened to float the idea of immigration, and when it was met with praise he realized he had a chance of winning. If someone put a gun to his head and said "destroy this nation" he would do it without a twinge of conscience.

Only retards believe in the Jewish-controlled right-left dichotomy. You think you have freedom in democracy? Think again. Trump is friends with the Clintons, they're all crypto-Zionists

This why no one respects you leaf.

>Global warming alarmists literally said we would have oceans flooding inland from ice melting ...

still waiting for this one ...

Milankovich cycles.

Fucking learn it.

Not an argument autist

> Bla bla i’m a faggot and muh joos
(You)

Lol

How many inches of Muslim cock can you take?

I can guarantee 100,000 troops would be marching in Iran if she won.

Now this is a rare terry

The Jews intend to abolish the white race and rule over a unified slave caste with an iron fist. Muh Jews indeed, those diabolical fiends need to be purged before humanity sinks into the abyss, never to return

Probably as much Jewish dick your god emperor sucks

shut up

all I know is it's -40 celsius out right now in my city and I'm freezing my fucking ass off in my house familias

White People just need to have more kids.
Literally more than 2.
>problem solved

Put on the heater and bundle up. Make hot cocoa and have some soup.

It's like he's reading my fucking mind!
I love this man! LOVE HIM!

You Yanks are some jammy fuckers aren't you?
Absolutely based

Some of the greatest TV moments of all time here.

Bundle up!

Exactly. But in order to do that the culture has to be changed. The same thing happened in the Weimar republic, the Jews dominated every aspect of life, and white birth rates fell below replacement level. When Hitler rose to power, it had risen to 3 per couple in the 1940s

I can guarantee he- in same way -loves you too.

It’s simple. Have more kids. It’s not hard having kids. It really isn’t.
Even with all the low sperm count scare monger.
Just have more kids.

He's a nationalist. He kisses Israeli arse sure, but he puts america first in everything he does and that much is obvious.

Hillary would have taken millions of muslim scum, been completely soft on hundreds of millions of spic scum and impeded russia in fighting ISIS, probably stirred up tensions with Russia over Assad, stirred up tensions with Iran and instituted any liberal kikery she was told to.

I agree with your sentiment but it's just completely unrealistic right now

bundle up buddy

He's a Jewish puppet. The man family is turning Jewish as well. Hillary would suck muslim dick but Trump is a puppet himself.

>Durr Trump le Jews

Holy shit the autism

I think so. I imagine sometimes that he is my father. The father I never had. He'd be a good dad. Teaching me how to be a decent human in a hideous world. I wish I'd had a father, but I really wish that father was like Donald Trump.

Hillary was in on it too. She wanted Trump to win haha.

How do you explain the Jewish media attacking him at every chance they get then?

>hes a russian puppet
>hes a jewish puppet
>hes a nazi puppet

what next?

You should just become the father you never had.
Give another child that chance.
Seriously do it.

What do Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton have in common?

Both of their fathers were/are US Presidents.
They both went to the finest schools. They were both raised as social elite.
They were both endlessly groomed, rich and protected with bodyguards as they were raised.

All of this effort to raise these girls as exceptional, but they were both readily married into criminal families with convicted felons:

Chelsea Clinton married Marc Mezvinsky, whose father (Ed Mezvinsky, a former US Representative) was convicted federally of a Ponzi scheme, for stealing $10M.

Ivanka Trump married Jared Kushner, whose father (Charles Kushner) was federally convicted of tax evasion, witness tampering and illegal campaign contributions to the democratic party.

Why would both of these girls be so meticulously groomed and sheltered as they grew up, only to be married into criminal families? Democrats and republicans are really not that different.

All a part of the great cabal of criminals running the show today.

Media rips in Bibi just as much as Trump. They can’t make up their mind.

He's taking the piss, and knows that global warming is massively overblown to the benefit of China and other rare earth metal exporters and mass producers.

He's not a puppet.
He's an egomaniac pragmatist that is okay with his kids being in the kike club for the immense benefits.

The ones pulling the strings do not want nationalism whatsoever, nor do they want a man they can't fully control that wants to do well for the sake of his own ego in there

hahaha nah senpai we are 10% of the worlds population there is no way in hell we are going to outbreed the muds, we need to get our balls back and put them in their place thats the only way we'll win

Register as: No Party Preference.
>feel better

>They can’t make up their mind
Yes they can and they did a long time ago

>Bibi
?

>The climate is healthy because it's setting heat AND cold records every year

My Dad is a liberal retard and I can tell you with certainty that tweets like these have probably caused heart attach deaths.

The coroner has added ‘extreme butthurt’ as a cause of death on thier death certificates since Trump was elected.

He just has a special knack for making liberals quiver with rage. Personally I love it.

Maybe if everyone who thought that way had 4 children each, this wouldn’t be a problem.
I’m serious when I say it. Have children. You’ll be much happier. Reject any woman who doesn’t want a child, they should all sterilize themself if they think that way.

>COLDEST
>Revenge is best served cold
>Global Warming
>capital "GW" for George W
>Country
>capital "C"
>Clinton
>Trillions of dollars
>missing pentagon money
>bundle up
>"buckle up"

Based Trump literally killing off useless boomers with Tweets

Israeli PM
He's a nationalist and conservative, they want a world government

Our president has prefected bait posting

>Benjamin Netanyahu
His name is too fucking long to type sometimes. So I just say Bibi his nick name.
They’re constantly protesting and trying to screw him over just like trump.

This is CLEARLY a bait post. Nothing else.
Can't wait for the massive butthurt outcry, kek'd.

This was awesome haha

The first time these Jews used the environment to push globalism they said we were making a hole in the ozone layer

This would be amazing if large

And Trillions of dollars would somehow stop that from happening?

AHAHAHAHAH

>thousands of angry (you)'s instantly

I love it

No leaf or fucking Australian could ever reach his greatness of shitposting, this is truly a masterpiece.

Canada and Australia for shit posting kings IMO

Global warming is a hoax to diminish America's competitiveness on a global scale.

Or America came up with it to trick other countries. Who knows?

link blz

Precisely why I voted for him user

Of course

Joking aside, I make a commitment to do this with my daughter. She's a straight A student, ASB president, very social and more respectful at her young age than I ever was.
I forced myself out of my comfort zone with her time and again, hugging her, encouraging her, talking openly and honestly with her. Feels good knowing that my gene pool isn't as fucked up as I had imagined it may have been. Plus, I have had too many encounters with girls seeking to fill that void their father should have been filing with degenerate behavior to ever let that happen to her.

Trump has raised great kids, though. That's really why I voted for him. I knew the media was full of shit, but I knew how difficult it would be to raise good kids in New York, especially in the limelight with all that money to corrupt them. He did a good job and that's not something that can be faked.

The fuck?

He is writing the field manual for bait posting during his administration

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/946539834478333954

Bundle up!

I’m sure it may seem like having a father would be better, (in most cases it would be) just like I wished I had my grandfathers.
I’m almost jealous of my sons and fathers close relationship. That’s what I wanted. Haha.
Good you’re raising a strait A student. I screwed up in high school but now I’m headed for a double major.

even Sup Forums knows this

checked. also, I know how you feel. every time I feel like giving up I think of Trump and everything he's been through these past few years and how - even in the face of insurmountable odds - he managed to fight through to the end and win. I wish I was even half as strong.

>A fucking leaf

>the earth's weather naturally going back and forth between hot and cold is the best argument AGAINST global warming
>What are stations

They all blow away eventually

No leaf or Aussie can be president sadly:(
We had a prime minister who held the world record for fastest pint drinker. They don't make pollies like that anymore

So many coastal cities that vote democrat would be flooded.

I learned the other day that US President Jackson made Pirates and Slaves fight each other. Haha

best timeline

audible laugh
not sure why, though