youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
skepticalscience.com/saturated-co2-effect.htm
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/5/054011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REMINDER THAT SONIC SAID IT FIRST
youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZT9CG7OWM

BUNDLE UP!

new meme

And here in Finland it has been warm winters for 5y straight.

I guess its global warming here and global cooling there.

Or just maybe earth is complex thing but what ever.

You would think 30 years of "sky is falling" would have them BTFO by now already.

>bundle up

Bundle up, bumperoo

AMERIMUTT EDUCATION LUL

this is embarassing xd

Mini-Ice age is coming~

>hurr durr i wanna be reasonable
sorry fiskelhomo, but I don't buy it.
Clean your sister's pussy juice off your fingers then go kill yourself like you finny-ninnys are supposed to

They already have the counter-argument to any claims that oppose "global warming". (((They))) have dropped the "global warming" meme and refashioned it as "climate change". With cc, they don't need to tell you that things are getting either hotter or colder, but just that they are "changing" and you should give them some shekels.

>Flag
As expected.

>I said it again x3 huehuehue

Wow, tough talk from a guy trying to get permission to build a seawall at his U.K. golf resort, citing climate change as the reason it needs to get approval.

Well "climate change" always occurs so he's not wrong.

If sea levels aren't rising his resort should be just fine then.

I've been saying this too. Polar shift.

>tough talk from a guy navigating bullshit to get critical and reasonable infrastructure
lol okay

SHE FUCKING WON!

Yep. Gore and the Alarmists wanted claim to be the savior and get money and politicians to back them.
Then when the inevitable shit occurred, "DADA, we saved you!".
Now the solar and ocean oscillations will shift and they won't get to take credit for the result. And since global cooling occurs at a faster rate, might live long enough to get the blame for keeping people from preparing.

what was life like before Trump? these past two years have been the most fun I've ever had. I can't imagine life without him.

There is no point in taxing carbon or forcing people to inconvenience themselves with climate concilous behaviour. No company in its right mind is going to burden itself and loose money to protect the planet. Just move from the coasts and invest in a good sprinkler system so your property doesn’t burn down.

>shit occurred
shift occurred

Nice mental gymnastics. They literally cited climate change in the proposal. Tell me, is it hard to type with Trump's micro dick in your mouth and his fat gut slapping against your face?

Goddamn, I love Trump.

...this is shooped right? Then again I've sort of come to expect this kind of thing by now.

Why can only lunatics profit from "climate change"? 1) climate does change over time and everyone agrees with that much. 2) he's just playing the game they created.

climate =/= weather

one day being cold doesn't cancel out the fact that 16 of the 17 hottest years on record have been since 2000

it doesn't cancel out the proven fact that CO2 and CH4 trap heat, and that the more CO2 and CH4 we pump into the atmosphere, the more heat will be trapped

president alzheimers is a useful idiot for companies like exxonmobil

t. Chemistfag

then why is it cold if we have 6 gorillion years worth of heat trapped?

it's not like this has been a ticking timebomb for all of human history, pre-industrial-revolution CO2 emissions weren't that big of a deal because we didn't emit as much

some CO2 can be used by plants in photosynthesis or dissolved in oceans

we emit a fucking assload of CO2 now because billions of Indians and Chinese have cars and coal burning (lol) power plants, same with many other countries

there's just too much of it do really do anything with, so it accumulates

anyway, you can still have colder or hotter days because of shit like how the wind is blowing and how much sunlight you're getting (ask a meteorologist or something, they'll explain it better), but the average temperatures are trending higher and higher

What do you want to do about it then? Make people stop driving, shutdown commercial transportation for the whole world? Or maybe tell India and China to stop polluting the fucking air to the point they have to wear masks.

Or maybe you just want to get money from the US (not China or India) in the form of increased taxes to satisfy your white guilt? Go fuck yourself.

Seas have not risen at all in 30+ years. That is all a giant meme. Ask sailors or people with boats on the coast about it. Wonder why global warming shills never used that to prove it.

carbon taxes or cap&trade

invest in wind, solar and nuclear power generation

use regulation and subsidies to encourage more energy efficient cars

maybe end corn subsidies which make meat artificially cheap, so less farm animals will be needed, thus producing less CH4 (this might backfire, depending on how much we need corn for biofuel production)

there's a lot of shit you could try

Tell that to the island nations that are already seeing the effects.

I'm so glad Ameribros voted in a grade A shitposter. Kek'd heartily through 2017, thanks brahs.

except thats WRONG you colossal fagmosexual

oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.html

"Global sea level has been rising over the past century, and the rate has increased in recent decades. In 2014, global sea level was 2.6 inches above the 1993 average—the highest annual average in the satellite record (1993-present). Sea level continues to rise at a rate of about one-eighth of an inch per year."

Obamas legacy BTFO

Which ones?

This.

If we want to save the Earth, the people of India, China and Africa need to be purged.

fuck off kraut

coal is deader than dead

natural gas is cheaper and cleaner and you can liquify it and ship it places

we also have natural gas out the asshole in america, it's fucking everywhere

even if somehow coal came back, coal mining isn't labor intensive anymore because of mountaintop removal and shit

But when it traps heat in it also blocks more heat from entering so an increase in CO2 will more or less cancel itself out

t. Chemistfag

And how long would it take to create an observable change? You need to be more specific

Responses to GW shills that aren't just this reposted are a waste of pixels.
The shorter version "you have no plan so fuck off" doesn't educate the normies."

Off the top of my head, the Solomon Islands and Maldives... I know there are others, but I can't be bothered to spoon-feed you at the moment. Look it up.

it does depend on what the rest of the world does

ideally, we'd do this in exchange for countries like India and China promising (in a LEGALLY BINDING WAY) to do the same shit

Then we need to get rid of USA too

And who are you to say while you're able to reap the benefits of your industrialization, all other countries must remain shitholes?

forgot pic

>global warming

You mean CO2 fertilization.

Global Warming is a scam!
Space is a scam but satellites are necessary!

Q

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Can he keep getting away with this??
How will science recover
>Soy Can't

source?

He's right about the disproportionate amount of regulation that developed countries have to bear in order to save the planet from global warming.
This environment scares the companies which brought the manufacturing system overseas and make the thing even worse.
I don't get why we should pay for China's pollution free pass while we get submerged by eco-laws.

>Throws Kekels

Hasn't absolutely nothing happened on either of those islands? Just their local politicians pointing out they're at the highest risk if anything ever was to happen

Is it just me or does bottom left look alot like gwb

Entire villages have already been destroyed and they've lost many hectares of land.

Sauce plz

Common sense

CO2 absorbs light of around 1600 cm-1 in wavenumber, then re-emits it in a random direction as it de-excites
So if light is coming in it can be absorbed and emitted away again
The chance of light being absorbed will increase with CO2 concentration of course so more will be trapped in but then more will also be reflected away as well
It would be weird if it only worked in one direction

This.
>Coworkers start up on some environmentalism topic
>Tell them that anything we do here will just drive out polluting companies to free-trade countries that have less regulations, so pollution overall goes up
They haven't managed to offer a rebuttal once.

coastline is constantly been eroded. He's only preventing parts of the course falling into the sea. Hurr durr a word. Seriously tho, the nuclear codes.

no

skepticalscience.com/saturated-co2-effect.htm

There are multiple sources. Here's one scientific paper. iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/5/054011

>-27 CELCIUS

wtf, i love blue arms now

>Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their parents

>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller

>Americans are encouraged to become obese, as the extra fat serves as protection from gunfire

>Americans are implanted with a special microchip at birth which sends a moderate electric shock through their bodies every time they acknowledge that they lost in Vietnam

>Americans refer to the metric system as "The Forbidden Knowledge"

>Americans are shot dead by North Korean border guards in their dozens annually during attempted guerilla attacks waged with the intention of "getting revenge for Pearl Harbour"

>Americans who find themselves in the presence of Israeli Jews must perform a "submission hoedown." This involves a highly choreographed dancing performance demonstrating the American's subordinate position to the Israeli. The hoedown ends with the American loudly proclaiming "YOU DA BOSS, YEE-HAW!!"

>Americans refer to Type 2 Diabetes as "The Burden of Manifest Destiny"

>Americans visiting Auschwitz are frequently reprimanded for attempting to restart the ovens for usage with their reheatable Holocaust-themed packed lunches

>American babies are "vaccinated" with shrapnel in order to ward off mass shootings

>Americans have formally petitioned the Oxford English Dictionary to change their definition of snow to "God's refutation of the falsehood of global warming."

>American children are required to undergo the "McDonald's Initiation Ceremony" on their fifth birthday, where they are taken to their local McDonald's and must ritualistically consume every item on the menu before reciting all the advertising slogans in chronological order

DELETE THIS!!!

What they don't take into account in that analogy is that flow rate in will also decrease as well as flow rate out, they assume the flow rate in will stay constant.

Bullshit. Academics only say they're "vulnerable" to destruction but confuse you with 0.01mm sea rise and mix it in with tsunami coverage to confuse you. The president of the Maldives himself admits no land has been lost to rising sea levels and it's only a future threat to plan around. Still no reputable source saying it's happened anywhere in the world.

>largest loss recorded of any island is 0.1 square kilometers since the 40s
>large waves have destroyed a few rural properties
Whoop de doo

Quality stuff fag.