Is this a sign of the times or the beginning of an inevitable race war?

Is this a sign of the times or the beginning of an inevitable race war?
nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2017/12/several_arrested_after_large_fight_at_cherry_hill.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
liveleak.com/view?i=87f_1514503739
youtube.com/watch?v=fs5tqYM2rdY
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NIggers do this whenever they're bored/want new shoes.

>teens
>youths
So many euphemisms for stupid nigger spawn

Gee i wonder the race of the perpetrators

why the fuck do you need to supervise teens?

It's a heavily black neighborhood, there's no doubting

Read the article and you'll see why those teens needed supervision
>not all teens

Black mob violence is normal whenever groups of Blacks congregate. Watch Colin Flaherty:
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

I would to love to see a documentary of what the US would look like if all niggers went back to Africa after the civil war. Imagine Cleveland, Baltimore, Detroit amd what they would look like. The architecture was beautiful before niggers overrun those cities and destroyed them.

No just standard PoC get ready for some looti... errr l mean black people shopping for sales.
You know they complain racists use stereotypes of them , and then they seem to have an uncontrollable urge to reenforce that stereotype.

You shouldn't but we are talking black kids here, so you need to have zoo keepers.

Those “teens” get into a lot of trouble. Lately large groups of them have been robbing people on public transit

People always bitch about how in America you cannot walk anywhere. Our entire city design is to make sure we do not have to deal with niggers everyday. People love Portland but forget that they have almost no blacks. Sadly our country is being ruined by niggers.

>niggers causing trouble for the nth time
NO WAY!
>Black mob violence is normal whenever groups of Blacks congregate. Watch Colin Flaherty:
>youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
Yes seen that in many videos aswell, niggers in groups is like an accident waiting to happen, 1 on 1 it's no big deal and they are more relaxed, but when they get in groups it's like something switches in their brain, and if they act aloof and restless around you, it's a sign they're about to do something stupid.

liveleak.com/view?i=87f_1514503739

filthy fucking youths

>I would to love to see a documentary of what the US would look like if all niggers went back to Africa after the civil war. Imagine Cleveland, Baltimore, Detroit amd what they would look like. The architecture was beautiful before niggers overrun those cities and destroyed them.
Everybody knows the US would look GREAT without niggers and a white majority and very limited immigration in general and illegals out, even niggers know it would look great without niggers, 50% of the murders in the entire US is not a joke, but i doubt you could drag niggers away from the US. That welfare and free stuff. It's like the worst of people living with the best of people. They got there by accident due to jewish slave ships to underbid white american labour which was more than capable of picking cotton, did far more harsher things, then the niggers figured out it was the best thing that ever happened to them, and refused to leave for 150 years. It's just stupid they want to cling to african culture because they don't want a damn thing to do with it, they avoid africa like the fucking plague! They should cling to american culture and just admit that they have it good instead of all this bullshit, as problematic as they are in every single way, if they were atleast just super patriotic and loved america and everything about its values and traditions etc. Would atleast be some redeemable factor about them for americans. But they do all this shit and is anti american at the same time. So i have nothing but sympathy for americans to keep up with these clowns.

youtube.com/watch?v=fs5tqYM2rdY
Imagine putting up with nogs like this and then being told to feel sorry for them. I'm glad i'm not american so that i can SHIT ALL OVER THESE FUCKING NIGGERS AND TELL THEM EXACTLY HOW DISGUSTING PIECE OF LOWLIFE TRASH THESE FUCKING NIGGERS ARE. Feels wonderful.

>something switches in their brain
It is called the back in Africa switch that reverts them to mudhut intelligence tribalism.

It amazes me that there isn't a colon flaherty general everyday. It's normie-friendly too. If someone with some semblance of motivation and computer skills is reading this then fucking do it, it might even redpill some of the shills

Well that is just normal Detroit behavior. Which is why when l was able to l left. I grew up there, and Detroit is top tier niggerdom. Sad thing it is better, but it has taken Lebanon level destruction to get there.

the only reason i click these news story links is to look at redpilled comments

that explains it

The struggle is real DaneAnon

>Comments turned off and 99% blue pilled, or niggers making excuses

>beginning of an...

how new are you?

Here are a few bluepilled comments...

>So everything was fine until someone called the cops.

>Every mall is dangerous the day after Christmas. Lots of people returning things and kids with nothing to do.

>Why were police involved if they were just walking about the mall peaceably?

>What with Amazon I would think more mall traffic would be welcome.

Niggers and catladies

>Well that is just normal Detroit behavior. Which is why when l was able to l left. I grew up there, and Detroit is top tier niggerdom. Sad thing it is better, but it has taken Lebanon level destruction to get there.
Well i've been thinking about it and it's pretty clear what's going on. It's fairly evident that niggers historically are if you disregard aboriginals and a few others that are pretty much irellevant globally, blacks are the most dysgenic group of people on the other planet. What do i mean by that, they selectively have bred for bad traits for millennia, this is why they didn't even invent wheel or basic things. Whenever there was 1 in 1000 nog that wasn't retarded, he just got murdered by the other nogs. So it became garbage breeding with garbage breeding with garbage. Then with slavery they were sold by other niggers to americans in this case. And after slavery what happened? WELFARE. Now welfare is dysgenic for every ethnicity, meaning that it promotes breeding for negative traits, the mother or father doesn't even have to take care of their kids or themselves. Unlike niggers, white people breed to improve themselves, so they apply themselves and do not choose welfare and such things, or do it much less. But niggers who are already totally dysgenic path from back in africa, then put them on welfare it becomes ultra dysgenic to the point where you end up with a bunch of retards who can't even do basic math, barely read or write, and only thing they know how to do is go around murdering and robbing people. Niggers should've a) never been allowed to stay in the US b) should've NEVER been put on welfare making them further dysgenic. You're literally mass producing a bunch of feral psychopaths from all these welfare mammas in the hood getting knocked up by 5 different niggers what do they care, white taxpayers are paying for it, right?

Thanks buddy. We may be a lost cause just don't let it happen to you.

>So everything was fine until someone called the cops.

And they called the cops just for the color of their skin!

Cops r wacist

I understand that their are a lot of great black people but as a whole the black race is such a joke. I don’t know how any one can defend the black race.

>Thanks buddy. We may be a lost cause just don't let it happen to you.
Ofcourse you're not a lost cause, you've always had trouble with the niggers, and once you get illegal immigration under control it can be steered back to a more stable trajectory again. But it seems fairly evident that the niggers needs to be taken OFF of welfare and pushed to improve themselves. They're dysgenic as fuck And many of these nogs are just so psychopathic that you need to essentially sterilize them for criminals (so they don't pass on their bad genetics), and either bring back death penalty or banish them to the shittiest place in africa and let the nogs take care of them. Then you don't have to pay to keep them in prison for the rest of their life, and you won't have to worry about them popping out more kids. Need much harsher punishment for the murder nogs and to stop any criminal nogs from having babies. Or you're going to deal with 3 similar nogs in a decade.
This is why immigration was also never a thing in the past and why foreigners were hated. It was healthy, you got a good society with people with good traits, you don't want to introduce some dysgenic assholes into it and ruin your society and the base that holds it up, this became ofcourse a massive majority of your own people/ethno state, which was default EVERYWHERE for ALL ethnicities but it wasn't called that it was just called nationalism. So there was great scepticism against foreigners that could possibly ruin this, also they would be disloyal to your people and various things. Many reasons why foreigners could not be trusted. Because that's what happens on a society level, it starts to fall apart when people are less competent or more violent and these things due to that kind of mixing. And mass immigrants are essentially an invading force peddling different genetic traits aswell as different political ideas and different norms and behaviour directly into the veins of your nation.

>I would to love to see a documentary of what the US would look like if all niggers went back to Africa

If someone did this the mods would perma the ip.

talking about nigger murder rates is only the tip of the ice berg for nigger cancer
They destroy whole cities
All of society is geared around catering to niggers
Every single business has to hire them
Every single school has their sports departments filled with imported niggers, destroying most American athletics

Government apparatus spends most of their time dealing with negro behavior

Any sort of public space has to be designed to handle niggers invading it, malls or whatever are regularly closed down when negros start going to them.

Of course at the root, the problem is not in the blacks, the problem is in the white man.

>I understand that their are a lot of great black people but as a whole the black race is such a joke. I don’t know how any one can defend the black race.
That's the whole problem that they have had for tens of thousands of years.
Whenever 1/1000th nog was not retarded, and tried to do something decent he got murdered by the retard nogs. So they never managed to create a basis stock of people capable of creating a decent society, so they never did, instead they roamed around the african planes murdering and enslaving eachother and selling eachother to the highest bidder or to other tribes. So they breed for negative traits for millennia, as a result nogs are not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, very aggressive and other such things that are not very conducive to building or living in a civilized society that relies a lot on delayed gratification and self sacrifice, cooperation and other things, they're exactly the opposite due to this.
See the exact same thing today, what happens to a nog that is somewhat intelligent and does the right things.
>you fucking uncle tom nigger, you sell out. Look at that nigger acting white and shit.
It's the exact same thing, they're trying to destroy any positive nigger that can breed decent nigger kids. Meanwhile all these niggers run around knocking up laquesha and shaniqua and whatever the fuck else the stupid nigger names are, in the hood and pop out 5x more of themselves. That proceed to do the same stupid shit or DUMBER than the previous generation. So it doesn't matter that you know that like 100 niggers that are smart when vast majority of them are the exact opposite. There's a reason these people didn't invent the wheel. If whites had bred in a similar way we would've all starved to death since we were in more hostile climates. Their breeding pattern snuffs out all microimprovements and makes it less and less of a chance for some nigger to spawn a decent nigger.

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

I imagine after the inditements and the storm the race war begins

/thread

>Portland
>Paragon of white society
Kek

>race war
lol fuck that, whitey ain't marching out to retake the shopping malls, we'll just buy on Amazon. If that's a problem for Shekelberg then he can hire Zimmerman to be his security guard.

>All of society is geared around catering to niggers
>Every single business has to hire them
>Every single school has their sports departments filled with imported niggers, destroying most American athletics
>Any sort of public space has to be designed to handle niggers invading it, malls or whatever are regularly closed down when negros start going to them.
Making them even more dysgenic, the exact opposite of what they need. Might not be what they want, but what they need. Wonderful isn't it? And these leftist retards think they're helping them. No they're making them worse for every single fucking generation of them. Because the dumb psycho niggers are outbreeding the very very few decent niggers that are there, and it's pretty hard to have a decent community with that kind of stock. It's all very sad and it obviously causes massive problems for american society.

niggers.