Hi Sup Forums

Pic related is me. I have Indian origins, am I an Indo-Aryan?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you look like a faggot

You look like every French person I saw when I was in Paris.

Not true there aren't a lot of Indians here

Show ur dick

Yes. The real Aryans traveled to India thousands of years ago and spread Hinduism to the people living there. They were venerated as Gods, and ruled at the top of ancient-Indian society. Hence why today, many of the higher-caste Indians have lighter skin and why light skin is seen as beauty in Indian culture.

Why aren't we mostly lightskinned then? Most of us are brown, even the high caste Indians have "brown features" whereas Persians can be truly light-skinned and light-eyed

Remember, this was thousands of years ago. The number of Aryans would have been very small, especially compared to the ancient Indians, so of course dark skin is dominant.

Where do you think we can find the 'purest' Aryans of nowadays and why did Aryans disappeared/got darker? I'm obviously mixed with Dravidian

You are darker than most mulatos in Brazil, by Indian origins do you mean you are 100% Indian or have only part Indian?

100% Indian

You are a turdskin.

I rate you P00/L00

They disappeared because of thousands of years of interbreeding with the natives. It was an inevitability. When two races (or subspecies of animal) can breed and are in close proximity to each other, the probability of mixing reaches 100% with enough time.

The closest thing you'll get to Aryans today are pure Europeans. Otherwise, people in the upper echelons of the Indian castes.

fuck no lol, you are a poo and will always be a poo
Aryans INVADED india, you are what we call a Dravidian, a poop .

your skeletal structure says: approachable
your skin tone says: curry poo
the official white council approves your visit

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#kony2012 #metoo

God dammit france

>The closest thing you'll get to Aryans today are pure Europeans
I'm sorry but that's hard to believe, knowing that European are themselves a mix of many ethnic groups. What can be a "pure European"? There are just so many ethnic groups: Celts, Bosniaks, Poles, Ukrainians, Germans, Anglos etc

I doubt it, indo-aryans are practically gone because the caste system was implemented too late and they got MUTT'D.

3/10 look like a fag

The Kalash people of Northern Pakistan are the last remains of the Aryan people who invaded India.
Pic related.

"Closest thing you can get" in the sense that an Elephant is the closest thing you can get to a Mammoth, today.

Damn I didn't know about those people. They only have a population of 4000 too, amazing they're still around

We could say the Nuristani from Afghanistan too since they tend to have light skin, hair and eyes, so do you have any evidence for that?

There are many "white looking" ethnic groups around Pakistan Afghanistan and Iran. Pic related is a Nuristani for example.

Youre a caucasoid so your fine to me.

Ey bud im Indian too

Yo we're everywhere lol

go be an indo-aryan somewhere else.

yes
thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece

What place in India do you have origins from?Mines from Kerala in south India

Kerala seems to be one of the last peaceful states of India lol. I have origins from Pondichery

This idea of the "Aryan" progenitor race is autistic af.

op is a bundle of sticks. sage.

Mother

Street Shitter!

Pic related is me bro fuck off im out

You look like an actor in the UK.

Like anyeone can tell shitskins apart.

You look like the guy who cooked me a kebab earlier.

What kind of fucking faggot would post a picture of themselves on an image board of shitposters asking for an analysis of their racial categorization and the concentration of White blood they have? You are the reason that Pajeets should make Untouchables be inclusive of genetic backwash such as yourself. Fuck off and do something productive lmao

You remind me of someone but I can’t remember who.

Your local carpet seller

No, my good man, I would not describe you as Indo-Aran. I would say that you are swarthy, bordering on dinge. Fear not though stout fellow, you still have a purpose in life assisting the white man in the execution of his burden.

What's his name?

you look like a rickshaw puller. get back to fucking work Hapu

I don't remember. Friend of a friend I've never met in person.

>Pepé Le Poo

Ha no but I mean someone famous. I can’t pinpoint the name.

i think you can answer that for yourself, shit-skin

Show bobs and vegen

Your jawline is extremely handsome. So are your features. You only lack the melanin to be accepted here. You're a 9/10 non white

BITCH LASAGNA!!!

Confirmed poo

not bad, in India you're an 9, but in the West you're a 6

Lol thank you I guess
>ywn have green eyes and light skin
why live?

when you cover your face in chalk you are bound to look white.

Yes his bone structure is very aesthetic and naturally his eyelashes are long, a little bit too skinny and brown, but within 2 generations of anglo/nordic mixing all the poo will be gone.

Why do you ask a question you know the answer too nigger?

Wow you guys, you guys are strong