Rock music was invented by niggers

Rock music came from the blues which niggers popularized. Niggers were making rock music before Elvis and the Beatles. The Beatles were only shoved down people's throats because they were a psy-op meant to infect the west with Marxist propaganda. Elements of free love, drug use, etc, plus John Lennon's "Imagine" is basically the anthem of the new world order.

But anyway, I love rock music and any of you idiots who think niggers have no sense of creativity are retarded and you're part of the problem. Anyone who'd rather listen to the soyboy Beatles than Howlin Wolf is a fag.

youtu.be/5hwMb6JTvBE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbCt-iXIXlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YLUMovIOby0
youtube.com/watch?v=kFn538A_yBA
youtube.com/watch?v=yeZHB3ozglQ
youtu.be/NU5R7kaLdSU
youtu.be/2OfhmVmhL7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8ZHQOZ95Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC0pgmqEqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i6tthXLc-rM
independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/gospel-truth-hebrides-invented-church-spirituals-87730.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
youtube.com/watch?v=qC18_XEAe2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>seems to respect them
>calls them "niggers"

Why?

Also, black music thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbCt-iXIXlQ

African-Americans have pretty much created most major Western music genres (i.e. Rock, R&B, Hip-hop, Jazz, et al.).

Too bad they've never created a musical instrument

How much of a joke do you have to be to choose to hide your countries flag? Do you have no pride at all? What are you hiding?

If you want to have a conversation with us, stop being a coward.

nigger music thread you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=YLUMovIOby0

Go away.

Why, so you can just bash on the country I live in instead of staying on the subject?

it's the excuse that real flag fags always have, they like attacking the memeflag instead of the opinion and they think they have an instant high ground because of it.

The Beatles are worlds better than anything those niggers who “started” rock, and if you disagree, you have shit taste.
Plus, what Beatles produced sounded way different than what nogs produced.

It's not the instrument its how you play it and niggers play it better than most like your wife's pussy.

Beatles are overrated AF and are basically the Justin Bieber of the 60s/70s

chuck berry, little richard, chubby checker, ray charles... the list goes on.
blacks do have some talent for music.

The Beatles are fucking awful wtf is wrong with you"?

and what do you think the Blues came from?
hint: it wasn't old negro spirtuals

The greatest contributions of niggers to the world in order:
>blues
>Motown
>funk
>peanut butter
Everything else they’ve touched turns to shit but those are four great things.

Most of MODERN music was invented by niggers, but was perfected by whiteys because they removed or improved nigger-flaws from music.

this

It's funny because people like you always go on about blacks not inventing anything and just use the white man's inventions, but when it comes to music all the sudden it's: "yeah they might have invented it but whites perfected it."

See the hypocrisy?

First the blues scale is found in European folk music long before blues existed. Second. Music mass produced and paid to be played at people is not necessarily popular or the music of the people. Mass discount selling to bulk sale stores has been a common trick to boost album sales figures for a long time.

You know OP is a total blue pilled idiot and certainly not a classically trained or inspired musician when he doesn't praise the musical supremacy of the beatles; and that he believes the Beatles were a psy-op instead of a handful of unbelievably intelligent individuals whose influence was co-opted and used malevolently

Im not denying that blacks are better entertainers, but they suck at building and maintaining society.

Clowns cant rule kingdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFn538A_yBA

there are no white people that can make music like black people, like zero. and it goes for all the genres, blues, rap, electronic. it's one of the things that makes me feel there is something.

haunting and beautiful.

they aren't. Also lol at thinking the beatles more influenced by blacks than elvis, big bopper, and buddy holly. lmao. whites owned blacks as usual in the field and were equally responsible. who do u think gave blacks their farm-material banjos ya tards. oh I forgot, you only follow the wikipedia jew-narrative of history

>niggers invented rock because it came from blues
Rock sounds nothing like blues, and blues sounds like repetive shit. The person who invented the wagon doesn’t get credit for the car, so why do niggers get credit for stuff they’ve only inspired?

Motown is great, they can have credit for that. But they don’t get to own entire genres of music because they used the pentatonic scale on guitar before anyone else. Blues is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=yeZHB3ozglQ

>Rock sounds nothing like blues

You obviously know absolutely nothing about music then

How many black people have you met there in Croatia?

lmao, all the white chix pussies are wet as in that crowd.

This. If you know anything about music theory, you would appreciate the modal mixtures and classical modulation techniques the Beatles brought into bluesy rock garbage. Their chord progressions are at times so sophisticated, you have to have a strong basis in classical theory to even understand what they’re doing. They invented so many genres, styles, and recording techniques that it literal dwarfs the paltry contributions by some nigger repeating a I IV V as nauseum over a call and response “muh life is hard” melody.

youtu.be/NU5R7kaLdSU

Does this sound like rock or blues to you?

>Rock music came from the blues which niggers popularized.
yeah but the first bluesman was a black caucasian asian native american

>niggers
>playing instruments

and like everything the whites perfected it.
we take the best of your culture... and make it our own!

Classical > Marches > Folk >>>>>>>>>>>all

Reads like the Rick and Morty copypasta

Where did blues come from?

and then they discovered rap & their creativity stagnated, sad

they ripped off folk music and stripped it down to the most basic patterns they could wrap their jungle brains around. literally any white five year old can play blues guitar.

banjo

>Does this sound like rock or blues to you?

None of the above, sounds like dog shit

I dunno raps developed plenty since gangsta rap from the 90's. I mean you still get the faggety pop niggaz fuck hoes type stuff but it's grown out of that a lot. Lupe Fiasco is a testament to this.

youtu.be/2OfhmVmhL7s

Did blacks have a big influence on music? Sure, but whites were better musicians and artists.

George Harrison was phenomenal but the lyrical content of the Beatles was utter trash bubblegum music that was indeed full of Marxist propaganda

Leaf detected

I beg to differ. I still haven't found anyone I enjoy more than Hendrix.

>muh I IV V 12 bar blues sounds like every rock song in existence!!!!
Jesus Christ the shit people say on this board. Led Zeppelin is bluesy rock. The Rolling Stones are bluesy rock. The Beatles started as bluesy rock but they quickly left it behind for more interesting things. The smiths aren’t bluesy at all. Are they not a rock band? Every fucking song with a guitar and drums owes credit to niggers because they did the I IV V on guitar first? Give me a break. Rock evolved into something so much greater and complex than blues and it’s incredibly disingenuous to attribute every new development to fucking muddy waters and bb king. Their music is simple as fuck.

>Asian
Charley Patton was born in Mississippi you negroid. How the fuck would he have been ASIAN?

I'll grant them that. They excel at pre-conscious activities in a way that the whites, burdened by a massive forebrain, cannot match.

ffs goy. American pop culture = nigger inventions + selling by jews

george harrison was that band. John lennon deserved to die and now we have to deal with his AIDS-bastard

Only because you’re a brainlet who knows nothing about music theory of the evolution of western music, or how Paul McCartney particularly reaches back to classical techniques to reinvent pop music in a way that has been so much more influential than anything in pop music prior, regardless of how dad rock they’ve become in the public eye.

Can I get an AMEN?

did you forget about the bongo drums? haha check mate racists!

India or Israel?

It's because of their melanin.

Hendrix is literal shit. its all effects, go see a symphony, literally any one and it will blow any nigger lsd AIDS beats out of the water

Anyone got the abo "musicians" video?

Lol. No need to chimp out faggot. I was not disagreeing with you. Just pointing out that your post was written like a reddit tier copypasta. Pls gas yourself.

I would like to see Justin Bieber composing A Day in the Life or While my guitar gently weeps.

>go see a symphony
lol, faggot

rock music is subversive poison.

But blues was influenced heavily by Scottish folk music...

Blues is derived from Scottish highland songs.

>electronic
Disagree.
Blacks make some jungle beats, deep house and stuff like that. They can't make this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8ZHQOZ95Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC0pgmqEqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i6tthXLc-rM

kys tyrone

Lol, all the retards who unironically prefer nigger blues musicians over The Beatles have zero knowledge about musical composition.

Truth, from a leaf, no less.

Without the invention of guitars by white people, rock music would not exist. Therefore whites created rock music.

Sage

What other boy bands do you like?
Backstreet, NKOTB?

not really

Nkotb is kind of fun though

Wow you sure showed me

>the lyrical content was bubblegum commie trash
Come on son, people were singing about bobby soxers and “rockin and a rollan” before they came along.

>she said
>I know what it’s like to be dead
>I know what it is to be sad
>and it’s making me feel
>like i’ve never been born
That’s a fine and relatable lyric.

>father McKenzie
>writing the words to a sermon that no one will hear
>no one comes near
>look at him working
>darning his socks in the night when there’s nobody there
>what does he care
>all the lonely people
>where do they all come from
I fail to see why this is bubblegum commie crap, even if you don’t like it. I think you just don’t know what you’re talking about, honestly

they each have their strengths, and rock is not simply an improvement on blues because more "complex". a computer can write theoretically correct counterpoint as can any child if they're educated in it, but it's boring. and jazz can be considered as "complex" as classical but the reason it sounds cool isn't because of that, it's because it's affecting.

what we should really do is be happy they both combined into the music created in the past 100 years and stop complaining.

>implying nigs invented peanutbutter
Anyone got the red panels comic?

WTF? I love boy bands now.

>Rock
>Music

Pick one.

And only one.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/gospel-truth-hebrides-invented-church-spirituals-87730.html

>Rock sounds nothing like blues
This. I'd argue blues is closer to rap than it is to rock.

Ill keep it simple and run with the flawed premise but why did black's stop making the ultimate blues, rock, motown etc if that was their "thing"

Hardmode: don't use examples of someone popular in the 30s-60s who happened to still be alive in the 90s-present.

What do you expect an insult contest?

That doesn't change the fact that 90% of the music niggers produce today is cringeworthy.

Hendrix is all effects? You're a fucking retard. Jimi Hendrix has the hardest style to replicate. Meanwhile every other rock/metal guitarist has been replicated by some random teenager in his bedroom that uploads to YouTube

OP is absolutely right. Niggers are waaaay better at music. This video proves it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
How can white bois even compete?

As if. All your nigger artists will be forgotten while Mozart, Beethoven, etc will be known forever.

So basically they invented the repetitive packaged bullshit 3 minute songs we have today.

Pretty much this, with some rare remarkable exceptions

Black people make better music than us, it's just a fact.

We build better architecture and civilizations, but they got us on soul.

That's just how God made it user

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

>hurr i’m mad on the internet
Who care what u think tho. You only think it’s rick and morty tier because you saw words and terms you didn’t understand and historical context your completely ignorant of and thought I was being pretentious. It’s ok though, i’m glad you offered your brainlet point. Let’s me know who i’m dealing with.

Nope the instruments where made by whites

Hendrix was too fucked up on drug cocktails to even play well live. So overrated.

Yeah, comrade, I was thinking the same thing
in my opinion modern day music isn't the victim of white or black un-creativity its both and its just that people have chosen the wrong paths in how they create and what they create
In a way, music has devolved well that my opinion

I'm sure you raploving americucks would think that.

Anyone who has played a guitar for like a week can do 99% of Hendrix stuff just play sloppy with every knob maxed. His bait is older than the internet itself

it was, but I the rhythmic elements are what was most importantly contributed from blacks. white music had comparatively simple rhythms. people discrediting the black contribution by saying the melody and harmony isn't new aren't seeing the whole pictures.

also I'll take the guitar style in this song over any autistic metal shredding. it's the worse characteristic of white music to think skill is just playing something really fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=qC18_XEAe2o

>a group of highly accomplished composers is a boy band because they started off singing simple music
Don’t overdose on those memes, kiddo

>Oh yeah I tell you somethin'
>I think you'll understand
>When I say that somethin'
>I want to hold your hand
>Oh please say to me
>You'll let me be your man
>And please say to me
>You'll let me hold your hand
>Now, let me hold your hand