Why does Sup Forums hate race mixing...

Why does Sup Forums hate race mixing? Black women and mixed women are honestly more friendly and willing to please a white man far more than a whie woman, who seems to have an epidemic sociopathic problem. They love to date hood rats lately apparently.

So what gives Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
mentalhealthamerica.net/african-american-mental-health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having bdetermined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation, (Acts 17:26 NAU)

WHY DO YOU FUCKING THINK?

GO FUCKING DIE NIGGER

NIGGERS ARE SHIT

YOU ARE ONE
TRUE POSTING
KILL

U

SALF

>"Here's a quote from my Jew on a stick tome 8DD"
Doesn't answer his question faggot.

Because I'm not a race traitor piece of shit NEET who has to settle for dregs because he can't get a quality white woman

The bible instructs that the nations (εθνος ethnos) are to remain apart, therefore miscegenation is against God's plan

you think this fucking whore is quality?
posting her fucking ass on the internet so betas can jerk off to her, and give her money?
fuck off

That woman is like 35% African genetically.

lol fucking pathetic virgin losers.. you'll only fuck a fleshlight the rest of your life, fucking dumb crackers

Dead Giveaway!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4

Bump

Personally, I'm okay with White guys scooping up the worthwhile Black girls.

>"Black women and mixed women are honestly more friendly."

There's an obvious discrepancy in your experiences and others' experiences that has been generated from regional differences. All of this stems from perspective, as there's no statistic on how much of a concentration particular groupings have of primordial, antagonistic invertebrates; however, I can say that I don't like dating black women because of their irascible behavior, stupefying lack of personality, and general pain in the ass they are. Mixed women are much better, but ultimately they come off as asinine and, almost always, have the same issues with identity that most mixed people have. They also have the same problems with aggression as their 'pure-blooded' Afro-Americans, they just also get the emotional baggage of the White girls.

White women are preferable because, while being colossal idiots and bitches, you can calm that animosity and restore the empathy she got rid of. This is easier with White women in my experience, but again, anecdotal.

That nigga looks like an ape, not even close to beauty of a white woman.

To each his own I guess then.

IIRC Black women do get diagnosed with mental issues about two to one as compared to White women but the biggest issue of all is the need to end the Slut culture (for both, mind you).

I blame the state of white women on the Marxist establishment. If mixed women have any advantage, it is that they have a diluted content of white blood with none of the guilt.

That said, I'd rather meet a full white girl, and cure her of the white guilt.

A

Then why aren't you still in white whitey?

Just put your penis in whoever you want, as long as they consent, and leave me alone. I really don’t give a fuck.

Go date a single mother with a half black child, then. Enjoy 'curing' her.

There won't be any white people left then, idiot.
Also, I don't want to take care of 2 niggers.

You don't have to be diagnosed with any mental illness of concern to be an absolute nuisance and an irascible bitch. Promiscuity is a problem, but if there's nothing to be done of their own mentality, and they've shut off all doors to receive criticism to better themselves, then forcing them to wear burkas and hang them with piano wire if they show shoulder will be for naught famalam. This is an issue of morality and a straying away from the character of a woman, thus they struggle with identity and emotion as a consequence of generational engineering from popular medias and academic infiltration. Fix their mentality instead of their promiscuity, as mentality is conducive to promiscuity.

Furthering the statistical analysis and relation to White V. Black mental illness concentration, keep mathematical proportionality in mind when relating those two groups as one is far more numerous than the other in the United States and all of Europe.

I'd race mix the fuck out of that ass

It's always the same threads, God help this board

This isn't a shill post I promise.

I've been fucking a black chick for a couple months now, and she treats me like a god. She sucks my cock like it's a privilege and holds it like a trophy. All the white women I've been with have been entitled, lazy, and totally lackluster in bed.

Or they could take the road you travel known as the Hershey Highway.

Sage kike

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

> You don't have to be diagnosed with any mental illness of concern to be an absolute nuisance and an irascible bitch.

Obviously, my point was that this is the likely explanation for why Black women seem to be worse with this.

> Promiscuity is a problem, but if there's nothing to be done of their own mentality, and they've shut off all doors to receive criticism to better themselves, then forcing them to wear burkas and hang them with piano wire if they show shoulder will be for naught famalam. This is an issue of morality and a straying away from the character of a woman, thus they struggle with identity and emotion as a consequence of generational engineering from popular medias and academic infiltration. Fix their mentality instead of their promiscuity, as mentality is conducive to promiscuity.

The two go hand into hand, though. For example, women who remain virgins until marriage are much happier and less likely to divorce.

> Furthering the statistical analysis and relation to White V. Black mental illness concentration, keep mathematical proportionality in mind when relating those two groups as one is far more numerous than the other in the United States and all of Europe.

The study did it based on proportion.

Jesus is watching you friend

Black women are retarded user.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

who let he apes out, dum dum dumdum dum!

Not everything has to be in the Bible. Doesn't say it isn't wrong to snuff cocaine in the Bible, doesn't make it right.

Really isn't my business who anyone fucks.

Black women are nasty, obnoxious, and most importantly they are virulently anti-white. The amount of pure absolute hatred of white people that I see from black women is crazy. I have no idea why a white man would want to even associate with one, let alone be in a relationship.

and that's ba---

the dumber the womyn the more I can control her

Source?

Wouldnt racemix but would def let her use my face as a chair if you know what i mean

WANT

>"The two go hand into hand, though. For example, women who remain virgins until marriage are much happier and less likely to divorce."

You got the gist of what I was saying. What I'm saying in-depth, however, went over your head. Admittedly could've been more overt with my point so it's cool.

Promiscuity isn't the cause of a decrease in values and morals in women, it's logically impossible. Mentality creates promiscuity within women, not the other way around.

>"The study did it based on proportion."

Love to see that desu. The sourcing and the mathematics going into that correlative study would be extremely entertaining. Furthermore, it's ultimately irrelevant as well. Most mental illness can be fixed with religious and philosophical study, with some medication thrown in you have a fully functional person.

Still, it's still a matter of preference. You do you my man, I was just voicing my two cents :D

Not a clue.

White dudes who solely reserve themselves for White women is definitely something we need in order to keep the race going. With that said however, we simply don't have enough women (see pic) to go around, so I see nothing wrong with excess White men marrying and mating outside the race; indeed, consider it a soft genocide of the other races as we reduce their reproductive potential and gradually whiten them.

>Why does Sup Forums hate race mixing?
1) you're producing shitskins and not whites
2) you're implicitly encouraging further race-mixing by normalizing it
3) race-mixed mongrel spawn are always the most vehemently subversive people around besides kikes themselves. They have a personal vested interest in continuing the multiculturalism bullshit. they are terrible people and must be stopped

I legitimately feel bad for anyone who won't let themselves feel good about that sight for political reasons

> Promiscuity isn't the cause of a decrease in values and morals in women, it's logically impossible. Mentality creates promiscuity within women, not the other way around.

I think we're talking past each other then; obviously our degenerate modern society allowed for the emergence of thots, in that it rewards and encourages women to act at their most base level. I was just confused in that I thought you were arguing promiscuity has no effect on them, when we clearly have the data that shows sleeping around negatively effects their mental health, increases their chance of STDs massively as well greatly increases their chance of divorce and of committing infidelity.

> study

Pretty good overview:
mentalhealthamerica.net/african-american-mental-health

> You do you my man, I was just voicing my two cents

You're fine, Winter.

dude, only fucking ugly white faggots dates black girls, because they are not accepted as exponents in white races communities from various reasons, nobody cares about those retards and about their racemixed families. one day racemixed families will not be seen as much as interesting as today. things will change.

In some ways, such is necessary. The real Red Pill is that it's a myth our women are disproportionately race mixers as opposed to the men (see pic). We need some of our guys to stay White only in order to keep the race going, while the rest can freely go out and get girls like that.

In some ways, I kinda wonder if this isn't an evolutionary development; that White women are very unlikely to race mix while the men are more likely too, so as to make up for the deficit we have in women.

Post more THICC mudbloods faggots.

First, I'd like to apologize for picking the wrong image in that last post; wasn't playing close enough attention. As show here by this correct one, Europe and North America have a large excess of males. Back in the old days, famine and war typically cut this down, but such isn't the case anymore obviously (That we need more war and more service to toughen up the Volk is a point for another thread, but I digress).

Now, with that said, as established here:
It appears that the White Male and Black Female pairing is Eugenic in nature, in that the most healthy (fit) and educated (intelligent) Black women are involved. Given that and the previously shown lacking of White women for men, I certainly have no trouble with allowing this to occur. I'm certainly not advocating for this pairing to occur simply because "Aww, muh racemixing!", but because I recognize it as a result of a biological reality. That we should encourage the formation of White families with White babies is not in doubt and I certainly support your decision to solely stay with White females (As I said, we need some men to do such to keep the race going).

Lmao, forgot the image again. Here yah go.

Are you black? LoL

It is your business who has kids when you'll be paying for them

>all of them in 5 years

Are you black? Haha

It’s not your business who individuals fuck, it is absolutely your business when the culture tells one group of people to fuck another. Women are cultural indicators and white women are by far the stupidest. This isn’t about individual rights, this is about the health of a society

Off topic as fuck, but Poland will be a superpower one day.

I laughed, no lie.

>It’s not your business who individuals fuck
Technically not true. It is a persons business who another has fucked if they go into a relationship with them.

xD
Black

Lol @ any red blooded male claiming to not find this attractive

Agreed, but I understand and support those who don't as we need those who don't to keep our race going.

Jebus told me to fuck off
this evening. I am insignificant.
What doeth jebus care?

Fucking brap a nigger

If you want I can share with you a watermelon.

>Black women and mixed women are honestly more friendly and willing to please a white man far more than a whie woman
No they arent

25 post in finally

>nothing but racemixing threads on Sup Forums all night

wew lads. you need to stop participating

>implying you wouldent eat that ass.

White women are more likely to reproduce with non-Whites. US will be Brazil unless you reign them in.

Yum!

>The bible instructs that the nations (εθνος ethnos) are to remain apart
Where exactly does it give that instruction? Because there's no such instruction in the passage you quoted!

Why do racemix posts only talk about black women? They're not that attractive, i just want a qt latina

Actually, that's false.

I understand things are different there in Middle East where you live, but here in the United States, White women are actually the most race loyal of any group as pic shows.

checked - truth right here
you never even met a black women you dumb fuck

Latinas are personally my weakness.

that's a redbone

that body is disgusting 2bh

No it is sadly true, I'll try to find the link.

"set the bounds of their habitation" implies each nation has a home, remember nation carries a racial context

Blame white women for fucking niggers

this is what nofap is for

No, as I showed here:
It's a matter of a lot more White guys than girls being born.

Pic is from a Pew Study in 2010 concerning interracial marriages, which shows the two largest categories are actually White-Hispanic and White Asian; when you break it down, you find that's overwhelmingly White guys getting with Latinas and Asian girls.

To each his own, I guess.

America now

Concerning Hispanic-White couples, in which we find it's predominantly White guys with Latinas.

Nigger chicks ae hideous

Because....you're an idiot that still thinks race is real and not just a meme.

And here is White-Asian, which is overwhelmingly White males with Asian females; of interest is what was found by the data I post here:

Compare how Asian women rank White men compared to other men, including their own.

Sauce

Just here to say sure, it's bad, but nowhere near as bad as you might think. It looks like I haven't showered in 5+ days. Not the case. I had actually showered less than 48 hours before. To be brief, here were some contributing factors:

first, it was lightly drizzling that day with a fine mist

second, i believe the lighting is a tiny bit fucked mostly from my shit phone camera

third, there was another aspect i remembered before, but i actually forgot

now, that being said, do i look greasy despite that? yes

But the main factor was these two facts (#4 and 5). I have very very thin hair and I had applied pomade the day before.

So with thin hair, even the smallest amount of grease makes it bond together fast. Pomade too, esp day-after pomade. I'm probs in the top 8% or so of people with the thinnest hair. So a little grease goes a long way. You could take the grease on my scalp after 2 days and I'd look greasy AF (and it affects the color), but put that same exact amount of grease on a person with normal-thickness hair and they'll actually look fairly fine. In fact they might look better. I know many girls and some guys purposely don't shower for x days so their hair holds better. sometimes I shower at 6am, and by 3pm my hair looks greasy already. i've had friends at gatherings where we spend the night together somewhere to notice this also. Very hard to hold up with products, but it has a plus side which is it is softer. The pomade I used was also old and the consistency got fucked somehow during aging. It's the hair-strands-bonding-together thing that makes it look so greasy.

Do I deserve the comments? Sure, whatever. But to be so misled to think it's a massive hygiene issue, well, look at the facts. Plenty of people shower ever 1-2 days. Like me. They just don't have very fine hair, and all the other stuff.

Vague and doesn't actually address race so much as nationality.

ethnos: a race, a nation, pl. the nations (as distinct from Isr.)
Original Word: ἔθνος, ους, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: ethnos
Phonetic Spelling: (eth'-nos)
Short Definition: a race, people, the Gentiles
Definition: a race, people, nation; the nations, heathen world, Gentiles.

This drips virgin beta bitch. You are just "REEEEEEEEEEE!!!" in front of the mirror right now aren't you.

Honestly, I've always found most mixed women to be more attractive than most of their white counterparts. However, I understand that everyone has their own preferences when it comes to women. I'm not saying that you should all have the same opinions I do, but calling mixed or black women "niggers" and those who love them (as wives and serious girlfriends, not as whores) "filthy cross-breeders" is cruel. If you disagree with someone else's choices on who to love, please do so respectfully. That being said, it really is none of your business if someone decides to love a black woman.

You're really clutching at straws user, and it worries me that you're promoting a perverted form of Christianity that is likely to deter people from coming to God.

Firstly, did you miss the fact that the quote is from Paul, who was both a Jew and a Roman citizen?

Secondly, "set the bounds of their habitation" recognises the fact that each nation had borders. It doesn't instruct people to stay within those borders - with or without a racial context!
In other words, you have been spreading a lie about the content of the Bible. Please repent.

Thirdly, note the bit about appointed times: nations rise and fall, merge and split. The process is dynamic and still ongoing. Far from being against God's plan, racemixing is part of God's plan!

Fourthly, look at the verse in the context in which it is written. The following verse starts: "He did this so that they would look for him". So it is irrelevant to those who have already found God, and the Bible makes it clear that nations should no longer keep us apart, for we are one in Christ (see Ephesians 2).

>Black women and mixed women are honestly more friendly and willing to please a white man
>posts roastie/thot to prove his point

This arab girl I'm dating cooks, cleans, fucks on command, will do anything I tell her.

A part of me tells me to find a white girl who does the same. The other part of me says YOU HAVE NEVER FUCKING MET A SINGLE WHITE GIRL IN YOUR LIFE WHO CAN OR WILL DO THIS SO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THE CHANCES ARE DIPSHIT?

I think I'm gonna marry her.

Let them hate, for they sure as hell lost the war lmao.