BREAKING STORM NEWS

someonesbones.com/blog/delta-force-raids-obama-stronghold-in-thailand/#.WkWMb6vQW38.twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GgxNX
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
youtu.be/K7y2xPucnAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah yes. My favorite news source

True if Big

Nigger.
archive.is/GgxNX
>archive.is/GgxNX

True if Big but
>SS agent confirms
doubt it. Those men are machines

There are still patriots on the side of good still around. Could be possible.

i think he means that the SS wouldn't disclose classified shit.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#notothegrope #metoo #kony2017

bmp

>Obama stronghold

Nigga wut

I wonder if the solyndra payoff was literally just for little boy sex palace real estate

This is quickly becoming my favorite pasta

>Delta Force did...

And that's when you know it's a fake.

With any luck

Wow, its literally nothing.

I'm sorry but this semen slurping trend is not for me

kys

i believe this

Delta force couldn’t get the job done, so they sent BETA Force.

>Stronghold
Are a bunch of Thai trannies the guards?

Bumping because very comfy if true, but mainly to remind people about Solyndra as this article names that very early Obama scandal.

Anyway here's hoping OBUNGO'S BONGOED

Bump

The sheer amount of shill interest is enough proof something here stinks.

Wouldn't they send ECHO force next you idiot?

Nigger, nothing about the story checks out. It's clickbait you schizo.

You're totally right. Something is always up when the shills come in a thread. I bet this is huge.

SHILL INTEREST AT MAX CAPACITY

Yes because the rest of that "news" site seems so legit....

>schizo

I take it

>boomer

Hasn't been as effective as you were hoping?

Part if parcel

actually it is an article, still more than nothing

Semen is RICH on vitamins

They found hotdogs there

Vid related !!! The storm is here !!! Summon the memes!!!!!

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

CLINTONS ON HOUSE ARREST!!

Obongo has a mansion in thailand? Geee i wonder why hmm

>was owned by solyndra

That source isnt exactly making my testicles tickle but that detail about solyndra makes the entire story sound pretty plausible

bump for the storm

>the year is 2084
>white families around the globe are gathered around the holosperg to watch the latest documentary
>its a 2 hour compilation of all the retarded videos we made

What fascinating shit this reality has become

Checked

true if big

im from topeka and i know a xandar

Is there anymore information? I want more.

>Those men are machines
what did he mean by this

Post yfw the deep state is getting globally BTFO, every corner

>Obama Stronghold

If this story is true then Trump has proof that BHO personally stole billions from taxpayers.
Is that enough to hang him?

Yes

Obama also scored a free house in Dubai and a few "native" oilfields in Canada and Alaska.
Treason is a hanging offense, and Obama and Hillary must be hanged until dead by law.

what in the hell is going on around here? can we get some better sauce than that bozo website

Kek, funny pasta.

What a hilariously terrible larp

>Thai PM
>Bukharin

I mean really

Give it up dude...I saw this crap on another thread. If you want some cum to drink just go to the closest test area on an interstate and stakeout the men’s room. Some smelly truck driver will be by soon to feed you.

Sup Forums confuses trolls with shills. OP's source is as fake as fake news gets

>yournewswire

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#notothegrope #metoo #kony2017

youtu.be/K7y2xPucnAo
you are like a baby, let me show you

>t. Triggered boomer

Real and hetero?

>>nigger url
>>calls fake news

Looks like the crooked FBI let them off too

Look through the linked site people. The blogger is psyops. Its aliens, another sun, we're all gonna die, etc........

Saw this post , then read the link

Someonesbones.com

Fucking Kek