Why do so many Americans believe that Europeans are in a worse situation than them? America was lost decades ago...

Why do so many Americans believe that Europeans are in a worse situation than them? America was lost decades ago, Europe is still majority white as a whole

Other urls found in this thread:

europe-israel.org/2015/02/revelations-le-pere-de-marion-marechal-le-pen-etait-un-agent-du-mossad/
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Maréchal
m.canalfrance.info/La-phrase-de-Marion-Marechal-Lepen-qui-continue-a-choquer-Je-suis-negrement-en-desaccord-avec-vous_a1668.html
cnn.com/2017/12/19/europe/france-libya-slavery-niger-intl/index.html
youtu.be/A9UmdY0E8hU
google.com/search?q=hair paired&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirrJaPo67YAhWIgFQKHVDNB_UQ_AUIDigA&biw=412&bih=652&dpr=2.63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we have guns
>we have more experience dealing with nonwhites
>our newly arriving nonwhites aren't as bad as yours (Mexicans vs Muslims & Africans)
>impending financial crisis (EU-wide)
>impending demographic crisis (EU-wide)
>you can't literally walk/raft to America from Africa
>we're a former colony that's only a few centuries whereas you're literally in your own ancestral home

There's a lot more at work here than just the current percentage points m8. I understand that it makes you guys feel better to laugh at our shitty situation, but your leaders seem quite determined to catch up to us.

I don't. Europeans need to look at America as as warning.
The only hope for white America is to balkanize.

Europe is safe and secure. What don't you faggot Americans understand?

Even if we're lost, that doesn't mean that we should stop trying to help.

I want to give as much suplies and support to European nationalists as I can before Murica becomes Brazil 2.0.

One of the best traits of whites is the willingness for self-sacrifice for a greater good.

>Has to increase brightness in image to try to make himself more white.

>Just exemplifies his nigger lips, nose, and hair even more.

You have smaller populations. For instance, Canada, which is 70% white, will be non-white majority almost 20 years before the US under their current immigration policies. The US has a lower percentage of whites but a positive white birthrate and a larger white population than Europe's largest countries.
Quite a few European countries are like Canada in that they have a small declining white population.
I am currently working on compiling all the immigration and population growth statistics of Western countries in order to predict their future racial demographics. Many European countries will become non-white majority right around the same time the US does despite the US having a lower percentage of whites. It all has to do with immigration and birth rates.

>Brazil 2.0
O B S E S S E D

>>we have guns

good argument dude!!! take a hamburger!

Rate me Sup Forums

Forgot picture

nigger/10

Im white though, muttinson

That's Julian from Mexico tho

8 sec

This is true, and their cities are far more dangerous than ours. Take a walk in one of these so-called no-go zones in Europe. I would, without hesitation. Hell, I’d bring my grandmother. I can’t say the same thing for Southside Chicago. Or St. Louis. Or New Orleans. Or Detroit. The list goes on.

Most Americans "white" have strange facial features such as flat head, short and wide skull, broad and flat nose, small eyes, thick lips (Look in negroid lips Darren wilson police), dental arch Negroid or Mongoloid ...

The Census in the US is a complete farce, which is why I have no faith that the American white people is 63 percent, the numbers are less than 20%, in my opinion, they constantly mix Mongrels with western population white American Royal.

Whites are already minority in the US
When you add 30 million illegal immigrants and their anchor babies, and all Middle Eastern people who are considered caucasion, but not Hispanic, along with all entities of mixed race(people like Rob Schneider
, Miley Cyrus , Mark-Paul Gosselaar, liv tayler , Cameron dias , Chris Weidman, ronda rousey,
Freddie Prinze Jr. (puerto rican father), sarah palin, mily Fergie, Edward Furlong, Wentworth Miller, chad murray, etc etc etc) who call themselves White
even within the American WN There are several mestizos:

Patrick Chouinard ,Andrew Anglin, Rodney Martin, Kyle Rogers, Andrew Auernheimer, mat parrot, joe sobran, Lincoln Rockwell Gordon Baum and Matthew Heimbach are some examples!
Many other things indicate nonwhite ancestry, as undershot, extremely broad noses, the epicanthal bending, flat faces, curly or very curly hair or straight hair too thick and dark, large Negroid-esque lips, thick eyelids, very large apples face, and yellowish skin, among others

The problem with such predictions is the impossibility to account for actual change of the variables involved. Climate change is for instance one such variable. War is another. Sudden change of policies is a third.

And don’t forget the amount of half-kikes in the US.

I would argue that Muslims are less subhuman than Mexicans. My case is simple, take one look at Mexican immigrants, they are the bottom of the barrel genetic Native American mixed with slight negro admixture trash. The Muslims in the U.K seemed much, much wealthier and less disgusting looking. Religion wise you're right though, Christians are better than Muslims.
As to Africans, we have wayyy more Africans than Europe. Like, literally so so much more. Just because ours are born here doesn't make them not niggers.

Le 56% face of the "white" american

Half the people on this board are just braindead shit-flingers who make a game from taking the piss out of countries they're 5 years away from. We're all in the same boat ultimately.

Holy shit, you are stupid. Do you think race is THE ONLY relevant variable here? Arabs in the UK, especially London, are not only refugees. Many of them are filthy rich oil Arabs from Qatar, Jordan, UAE and Saudi Arabia. This drips onto lower class Arabs too.

While the Mexicans you see in the US are the worst of the worst. The scum of Mexico.

Le 56% face of the "white" american.

probably because 95% of europeans are communists or communist sympathizers

>Why do so many Americans believe that Europeans are in a worse situation than them?

Pic related.

We have the Atlantic between us and the African hordes. You have the Mediterranean and half your politicians are intent on importing them in as fast as they can then subsidizing them with your taxes.

Good luck with that.

You're right though. American ethnic nationalist at this point are so pathetic I can't defend them anymore. This country should be more white, even American "white" is fine, but the demographics are at a never seen before downfall. 91% of our LEGAL immigrants are nonwhites, then add the constant non stop flow of complete subhumans from Mexico. I'd be willing to bet at the end of the day 98% of newcomers here are nonwhites.
It just honestly triggers me to see American flags act like europe is more fucked than us, Jesus Christ. I've never met a white person IRL who doesn't love europe and light weight want to move there, but on here I see """"white""" American posters shit on europe. Honestly makes em think that they are shitskins themselves and they know they are not welcome or liked in Europe.

Tell me one single European countey with a communist government.

Protip: you cant.

sauce?

They are inbred retards for the most part. Literally the most inbred demographic save for Khazar jews and you call mexicans genetic trash.

Wew

>he thinks communism is actually a threat

Give it a year or two.

I knew he'd show up, kek

leave the mexiNazi alone, he's alright

100% White phenotype are only 20% in the USA .

Uhh he’s white meme fag

They just want Big Black tranny Cock.

That's the mexiNazi, nigger

The EU. So a lot of them.

Are you fucking retarded? We ARE, in a worst situation than them! At least they have a leader that want's to put borders.
Europe has fallen, but we can still fix it. The enemy have revealed himself and we should do the same. We target school education.
We have to create a school system that will make them consider both sides.

>calls me stupid
>literally re affirms my point.
You have to be 18 to browse Sup Forums kiddo. Come back when you're ready to make an argument.
>the Mexicans we get here are the scum of Mexico
Right; and they are the most subhuman people I have ever seen in my life and I've spent months in Italy seeing those pure African chimps. The Mexicans , or whatever YOU WANT TO CALL THEM IF THEYTE NOT MEXICANS, literally gross me out so much. They're so subhuman it's literally sad, and all they do is shill for leftist parties so their moms can shit out more of them on my tax dollars. Also because they're at least smart enough to realize that any real right wing party would literally genocide them if we coukd

And?
at least they are white.

Mexicans are so race mixed it's literally a night mare. They're hideous to look at. My dad works in the Netherlands and spends a lot of time in London. Ive seen their shitskins PLENTY, and god Mexicans are A THOUSAND times more subhuman looking.

Ok, so. Le Pen is getting bigger and bigger, and will most likely win France next election. Same goes for Wilders in the Netherlands, AfD in Germany, while nationalists already got the power in Poland. Norway already got restrictive right wing Progress Party in goverment.

Every. Single. Piece. Of. Data. Is pointing in the opposite direction than your «muh commie yurop» is.

white?
lol , he is a fucking mongrel with negroid-mongoloid traits

Americans have been brainwashed to think as long as they're right wing they're white! Then you have people like Rachel dolezal who's everything these shitskins want to be (Germanic, blue eyes) but is a leftist so doesn't think she is white. This county is literally sick.

Ok, you missed the point. You are even dumber than I thought.

Every major Western European city looks like an American city, demographics wise. I can't tell the difference between Atlanta, Brussels, and Paris. Only smaller cities in Europe are still 90%+ white. Same goes for rural America.

But muh Fox News told me europe is doomed!

I posted Sweden. We all know there's no saving them.

The best you can hope for is that their inevitable destruction will serve as a warning to the rest of Europe.

>muh your dumb
Thanks for losing the argument so quickly, saved me plenty of time.

Even if AfD and Wilders win, it will be impossible for them to get stuff done unless they win 50%+ of the votes

Back to Mexico be a white nationalist there. Mexico could use any Mexican whites they can get, why are you in the US?

If you don’t understand how important guns are to preserving your freedoms, you’ve already lost.

>Theres no saving sweden
>sweden is still much whiter than america

you just reaffirmed his point, brit

Rofl. Sweden has a few shitty suburbs destroyed so far. That’s it. You can even go there. No go zones is a meme. I would like to see you walk around in one of your inner city nigger areas.

Be critical, don’t swallow all this Sweden nonsense on Sup Forums. Yes, they have some issues, but it is not in any sense «lost».

How did ur guns stop the mexicans from colonizing the southwest? How'd the guns help the constant Jew propaganda pumped into every child's eyes?

wilders is a fucking mongrel part indonesian ,and pvv have neocon politics.

Marion le pen Biological father was a Mossad agent.

europe-israel.org/2015/02/revelations-le-pere-de-marion-marechal-le-pen-etait-un-agent-du-mossad/

Samuel marshal, marion le pen creation Father , was a Fn senior member , he divorced the mother of marion le pen in the middle of the decade 2000 .Currently married to the niece of the president of the ivory coast

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Maréchal
Marion LePen, as well as its marine aunt, advocates assimilation (ie the rejection of Islam and the consequent feeling anti Zionist present in it) of the invaders in the free.

m.canalfrance.info/La-phrase-de-Marion-Marechal-Lepen-qui-continue-a-choquer-Je-suis-negrement-en-desaccord-avec-vous_a1668.html

this strategy of assimilation and the last nail in the coffin of Europe, and the Zionists kill two rabbits as a single stone because of a single time to exterminate the natives with miscegenation - preventing the creation of a future nationalist government that would obviously anti Semitic and is prevented from a population Muslim / anti Zionist become majority and has strength to elect a pro Palestinian and anti israel government.

Show flag

No, cause other parties are forced to renew their immigration policies. Take a look at Macron did a few days ago. He was /ourguy/ on here after that.

Stop samefagging

>He was /ourguy/ on here after that.
lol. A Rothschild banker is """/ourguy/"""

Looks like a slav desu

europeans

Nice VPN.

When the time comes to fight, I’ll be glad to be armed. Enjoy fighting your police with rubber dildos.

Your ancestors are literally the people who got word of a vast, unspoiled continent promising human liberty and practically endless wealth and thought nah, I'll stay here.

For the ones worried about immigration yes. For the braindead conspiracy theorists like yourself; certainly not.

THOSE ARENT FUCKING MEXICANS... THEY'RE CENTRAL AMERICAN SUDECAS. YOU STUPID PASTY KEK FUCK. YOU WANT TO SEE A REAL FUCKING MEXICAN? I GUARANTEE I CAN MAKE YOUR MOM WET AND YOUR SISTER MY BITCH

Le 56% face of the "white" america

LoL

You are a retard.
cnn.com/2017/12/19/europe/france-libya-slavery-niger-intl/index.html

My grandfather lived in the netherlands. He has 19 grandchildren. 3 of us are millionaires. And all 3 of us are the only ones who live in the US. None of us went into business together. What a coincidence!

Wtf, I hate jews now

De be ba whtie 'nam es Mike.

Yeah i know

Just look at him lol he looks mixed

youtu.be/A9UmdY0E8hU

Not that much of a coincidence.

1488 my white brother

dolezal is mixed , she have mongoloid features

Ancedotally

I lived in Germany for nearly four years growing up, dad was in air force (another reason to pity foreigners: the world are the flock of sheep that we are destined to care for). Coming to America for the first time was like waking up from a shitty dream. Europe was rainy 90% of the time, had weird roads and cars, everything was old and dank, TV was dogshit, every room had a by commie tier wallheaters, foreign dumbshit everywhere. Most of all, you have to remember that Europeans have never experienced true liberty and they are largely the genestock of serfs and peasants. You couldnt pay me to live in Europe now.

>we have guns

im sure the wooden boards and mountain dew bottles in your back garden are terrified

the memes are real

LETS DISPELL THIS FICTION ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT THE BROWN GOBLIN YOU SEE ARE MEXICAN.

Mexico has their issues and shit but here's a guide.

Most brown gremlin and digusting gang bangers are from central america. People from guatemala, honduras, and el salvador.

I won't say that there is NO mexican trash coming over the border but its probably not even half. Those brown people that say they're from mexico most of the time don't want to claim they're from a central american country because they know its subhuman.

NOW

to niggers like these

THEY ARE MOST LIKELY NOT MEXICAN.

I FUCKING LIVED THERE (vacationing in the US now) AND NEVER ONCE SAW AN ACTUAL FUCKING NIGGER. YOU WILL SEE MORE GERMAN LOOKING PEOPLE (BLONDE, COLORED EYES) THAN REAL, AFRICAN NIGGERS.

THESE TWO ARE PROBABLY DOMINICAN OR PUERTO RICAN, EITHER WAY THOSE TWO I CONSIDER SUBHUMAN AS WELL.

As a MEXICAN the only people from latin america I can tolerate are congolombians, argentina, uruguay, and costa rica. Thats literally it, the rest are fucking subhuman niggers or tira flecha sudecas

This is a nigger not me

Im comming back Sup Forums with more pics and an AMA thread where you can ask all the questions you want

Right now i cant but soon! Stick around snow niggers

Im not mexican cuase im whiter than you Muhammad

exactly you're a fucking dominican nigger.

Yes, stay in America. We do not want mongrels in europe with black injum blood.

Most Americans "white" have strange facial features such as flat head, short and wide skull, broad and flat nose, small eyes, thick lips (Look in negroid lips Darren wilson police), dental arch Negroid or Mongoloid ...

The Census in the US is a complete farce, which is why I have no faith that the American white people is 63 percent, the numbers are less than 20%, in my opinion, they constantly mix Mongrels with western population white American Royal.

Whites are already minority in the US
When you add 30 million illegal immigrants and their anchor babies, and all Middle Eastern people who are considered caucasion, but not Hispanic, along with all entities of mixed race(people like Rob Schneider
, Miley Cyrus , Mark-Paul Gosselaar, liv tayler , Cameron dias , Chris Weidman, ronda rousey,
Freddie Prinze Jr. (puerto rican father), sarah palin, mily Fergie, Edward Furlong, Wentworth Miller, chad murray, etc etc etc) which are classified as white
even within the American WN There are several mestizos:

Patrick Chouinard ,Andrew Anglin, Rodney Martin, Kyle Rogers, Andrew Auernheimer, mat parrot, joe sobran, Lincoln Rockwell Gordon Baum and Matthew Heimbach are some examples!
Many other things indicate nonwhite ancestry, as undershot, extremely broad noses, the epicanthal bending, flat faces, curly or very curly hair or straight hair too thick and dark, large Negroid-esque lips, thick eyelids, very large apples face, and yellowish skin, among others.

very dark eyes and hair paired with any of these characteristics is also a very good indicator that a person is nonwhite

>nigger

Lol im such a nigger. You think just cause my hair curls that automatically means nigger? LMAO

>Europe is still majority white
lamo, keep thinking that euromutt

This is what i got when i looked up paired hair

google.com/search?q=hair paired&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirrJaPo67YAhWIgFQKHVDNB_UQ_AUIDigA&biw=412&bih=652&dpr=2.63

Does he have light eyes? He's whiter than most Mexican

Whiter than me? Scroll up and look at me

Mongoloid eyes and upper jaw

Mongoloid eyes and upper jaw