Africa

Trying to settle a dispute so I figured I'd turn to the brilliant minds here at pol. Why in your opinion is Africa less developed that the rest of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty sure it doesnt even exist

For the last 2000 years 50% of all marriages were to the second cousin or closer. Done.

Lack of drive. Lack of future prospects. No thoughts of tomorrow, just the present. They're content so long as they have food on their bellies and their balls are empty.

Also niggers

niggers

I'm going to say "what is niggers" Alex.

nigger muh dick mentality.

africa is a social construct and likely a robot farm that they pretend is a bunch of black countries so we send money to there NGOs

haven't seen it don't believe it is what I always say

It's pretty simple, really.
>plentiful amount of food
>no incentive to domesticate animals
>few animals to domesticate in the first place
>domesticated animals are crucial to the development of cities

and if that makes your friend go full 1488
>niggers are too dumb to domesticate animals in the first place anyway

because they were content with fucking staying there
those left in africa were those who were content with staying in the exist same place with the same climate and the same animals
those who left africa had ambitions and from there their climate (which was harsher most of the time) shaped them

sub-saharan africa had less contact with the developed world, and was subjected to arab influence until colonialism, when it was subjected to the more devastating euro influence. border formation after colonialism didn't help things. neo-colonialism continues to this day.

Is this a meme? I've personally stepped foot on that continent through volunteer work when I was younger. I can assure you it very much exists.

>more devastating euro influence.
you mean the only time it was ever prosperous lol

yeah it's kind of a trope based of off general "gravity doesn't exist, globe earth doesn't exist, nuclear weapons don't exist" type theories

"Scientifically"

>Cradle of civilization
>everyone evolved from "Africans"
>had the longest time to compete, yet you're asking this question.

Do you think finding the answer to the result right in front of your eyes will help anything?

Why user.?

>Fugk bluhhd
>whur duh money

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

no winter to plan for.

hey guys
where does black draqula decide to rob...
the blood bank :^)

Niggers