youtube.com/watch?v=Z0usmMfs5IY
youtube.com/watch?v=mCjLWzRUZik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Wanting Cornish independence
>Not calling it Kernow

I'm sure most people on Sup Forums wouldnt know of its true name Kernow

Evict all the London wankers first

Yes.

yes goy tear apart yet another region of the British isles, those racists deserve everything they get. First Ireland, then Scotland, then Wales, then Kernow and eventually Yorkshire independence too

based
we need a wall on the cornish border

Why do they want independance ?

Isn't that like the hick part of Bong land?

it's a meme. They have virtually no differing culture other than an ancient meme tongue spoken by a total of 100 people

Do you support an independent Luton?

history and culture completely different to that of the rest of britain. we were once and independent nation until we lost to wessex. but the cornish spirit still lives on

anyone thats actually been down here will know how different it is to the rest of the UK
its only the bitter englishman on Sup Forums like who say otherwise

Independence for what? Even on the highest end of estimates less then 0.3% of its population know Cornish. All that makes it special is that unlike the rest of the Western half of England it doesn't pretend to be Germanic and acknowledges that the West English aren't Saxons like the East English are.

>cornwall
perhaps build it out of wood instead

>Yes goy, keep fracturing the United Kingdom
Is this any more proof that the kikes fear the ANGLO more than any other white group? They want us as fractured and unorganised as possible.

Noice

It's because this is Russia, working on their plan of balkanization of the western world.

>tumbleweed

Already a caliphate.

OP are you the poster from a while back? We talked about St Michaels Mount.

No, I support stronger devolved local governments though, and as a result Cornwall would be essentially self-governing. As much of a LARPing pipe dream that is.

t. Cornish guy who brings it up every chance he gets

Only if you put Plymouth on your side.

- love from Devon.

Cornwall belongs to England, Cornwall is England. Cornish culture is all but dead with exception to a couple gimmicky tourist pasty shops in Penzance lmao. Get real, you have no way of governing yourselves and you certainly don't deserve independence

soon

no why do you guys wanna be independent?

Naturally.

It's a meme

i cant remember, maybe? i know theres a couple other cornishman on here

fuck that

>couple gimmicky tourist pasty shops
i dont even know what this means. pasty shops are far from a gimmick and we certainly dont aim them at tourists

literally fuck all to do with jews, they wouldnt even know kernow exists

>i dont even know what this means. pasty shops are far from a gimmick and we certainly dont aim them at tourists

The point is that's about as far as your "culture" goes. A fucking pasty shop and a couple flags outside. Your history is our history, your development is because of us, you are not a seperate entity.

I’ve been looking into buying a holiday home in Penzance.

Are you trying to say pastry? Because you keep saying pasty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasty

american education

Google it

white refugee in cornwall here, independence gets my vote every time.

fuck off cunt stop tryna bait me
also pz is a shithole

No, now make my pasty

Seriously though I want to move there, but no jobs.

WOO BOYS

TAKE A PAUSE FOR THE CAUSE

SET FUNDRAISERS UP IN BOSTON

FUCK THE BRITISH

WE ARE PREPARED TO DIE FOR INDEPENDENCE

Ah thanks. Just more of a reason to protect this culture and to support an independent Cornwall.

this. penance high street is called market jew street lol.

plenty of cornish have become millionaires selling houses to the english, sadly it wasnt the farmers, miners and fisherman owning the houses to sell in the first place

The real SOUTHERN POWERHOUSE is Hampshire and we basically carry England on our shoulders.

They don't. They want independence less than Scotland does, and that means they don't want it at all.

Ooh ah, up the CNLA

a what? fuck corn. faggot.

No. Cornish language is dead, therefore its culture is dead.

I was confused by that too when I visited.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0I9_mTX0lg
o7

My friend, Lancashire, Yorkshire and Cumbria have more rights to be independent Celtic nations and they could actually sustain themselves as well.

Cornwall is a meme, full of self hating English diaspora that move out there and try to call themselves Cornish, like with American calling themselves Irish Americans because it has been conditioned in them and you to hate English people.

It's pathetic really, Cornish people were wiped out nearly 1000 years ago, stop trying to meme shit back into existence, it's not going to work.

> like with American calling themselves Irish Americans because it has been conditioned in them and you to hate English people.

This just isn't true at all.

mebyonkernow.org/people/

Can these freaks kill themselves also?

It is true, post revolutionary conditioning to have an enemy, we care little about it but don't deny it. It's a reality, a really sad one, like watching white people in general hate themselves and want to reinvent history to for niggers and pakis.

They sound like hicks but they aren’t hicks.

Not op but that was me, i think

>ywn have a Cornish accent
youtube.com/watch?v=BErF_KpU5fw

It's not true though. England is arguably the only country Americans even care about. From our retarded women following the royals to English talking heads on our TV arguing our politics to us, and you can't even make a documetnary unless an Englishman narrates it. If anyone says they're Irish here it's because they probably are. The Irish were the last group of whites to still immigrate here after the 1920s in any large number barring wars and refugees from communism in Eastern Europe. As far as the genetics and Englad vs German white American question that's been debunked already and most white Americans are English in blood, they've just been here so long they call themselves American. So go fuck yourself.

Cool, I’ve booked a holiday there in 2018.

Why do we get no love from our favourite son.

like most rural areas around the island that missed urbanisation, there has only ever been a landowner/commoner rat dynamic in cornwall, the closest they ever had to a middle class was during the industrial age when the few left in the genepool that had any sense became the engineers working the machines rather than the slaves underground.

over the past 5 or 6 decades things have changed as the old industries died and new roads turned cottages valued at £8,000 into cottages valued at £580,000, some made serious money just by being born here but the old dynamic remains in the sense that its landowner v everybody else, as theres very very few opportunities in the area to ever earn enough to own anything here.
but the landowners were always english, the cornish were always the underclass, any cornishman telling you WE WUZ is a fucking liar

The rest of Britain is too cucked to ever declare independence, they need that London money. Scotland, Wales, NI, Cornwall, Yorkshire, the North will all stay bootlickers for as long as we live.

In b4 devolved powers, they are entirely worthless and just a way for the Tories to shift responsibilities for failures.

We love you still

Independent Cornwall??

Sure, what the fuck.

thats a south west accent not a cornish accent, the only people who speak like that in cornwall have come from somerset

Britain has nothing else apart from London. British economy doesn't exist outside London

What do Cornish sound like then? Finding out they don't sound like pirates is very disheartening desu.

>independent
No.

>Cornwall/Kernow as a constituent nation and Cornish a nationality
Yes.

Yes and no. Have it like Wales or Scotland. Throw in the rest of the Dumonnii lands.

you cunts make a brilliant pastie
also fuck the windsors

And you expect England to pay for it all? Yeah, nah that's not happening. It's bad enough that Scotland and Wales bend over on all fours and beg us for cash. What do we get out of it? Do we get to mutilate them from time to time? Can we lash them with a razor blade cat o nine tails?

Do we get to burn them a little bit for some fun? No? Then fuck off, they get nothing.

Fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzmkQKaSEso

thats closer to what ive heard when working around cornwall, you can hear similarities but theyll randomly say shit that sounds irish or scottish youd never get up country.
its not like the parody west country farmer accents. as much as a meme cornwall being a country is, the reality was that it was isolated from the rest of england for a very long time and was very different for hundreds of years.

>Independent
>Towns
Nah man. We have many states larger than entire United Kingdom. You want to split one of that Kingdom's "nations" (states) into another COUNTRY?

Would rather have London independence desu

>also fuck the windsors
>t. Zhang

This.

#BuildThatWall

The only wall that needs building is the one to contain London. In fact we might need to call in some German engineers to get ourselves one big giant gas chamber for that hell hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jbxdZE3g80
lol look at this cunt, whats he saying here

Does anyone have that polandball of England walking into Cornwall?

Also post this, the most annoying advert ever created. I'm surprised they found somebody white that is from London to speak this awful savage language. I mean truly it is a miracle.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0usmMfs5IY

>You can hear the East London ghetto trash twang in his voice
Kill it with fire.

Would be willing to have them as a constituent country and protect their language. Honestly, teach cornish/welsh over french/german in order to heighten UK nationalism/sentiment. If I could win the hearts of Corninsh nationalists and get them to aid a UK Fascist movement on that basis, would be eternally worth it.

you hear that sort of thing when you listen to somebody speaking gaelic on scottish tv, just some random shit with the word helicopter thrown in, its all stuff that wasnt invented when people spoke the language for real.

kellys ice cream is pretty good desu but then every ice cream over icelands £1 tubs is good

That shit is cringey as fuck.

heard that same shit on welsh telly, the woman said 'kchlandiwillianwallichinwithcha 'legal highs' chillywillyclachwikcachith'

s4c is funny, I have that channel and honestly listening to them speak Welsh is cute, not because of their culture or anything but because it's forced. It's not natural at all, you would expect a language to flow naturally, but no you can hear the falseness in it, the fakeness in it. Hard to explain.

It's quite bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCjLWzRUZik

>Lot's of boys use me as a cumrag
Post YFW you hear her say it.

cornwall avoided unionisation that came in the industrial areas and have been flooded with white flighters from london, which has made the area more racist than most. problem is theres quite a liberal middle class here the same as in scotland who are pretty casual on race given many have never been in contact with it. in all the years ive been in cornwall ive seen a handful of non whites and its just the usual takeaway families you get everywhere.
scotland is something like 95% white but its the most commie part of the uk, people look at irish, polish, english etc as the immigrants whereas the rest of the uk would gladly swap those out for the ((new europeans)). its a bit like sweden 10-15 years ago, they dont have a clue.

That would sound alright if it wasn't being spouted by a chav.
Duolingo already has Welsh, just have to wait for Cornish now.

Amazing

yeah i know what you mean, its like everything is pronounced too well. you hear folk around the country speaking english and if youre from the other side of the country you probably wont understand it all because nobody is trained to speak just one way

>cyum rag

Doesn't matter who speaks it, they are all terrible speakers, it doesn't flow naturally to them because they are reviving something that has died out, it hasn't been retained so its sounds are off, it hasn't undergone language evolution like English has, it's a regression backwards, it's a waste of time and a waste of money that could be better spent elsewhere.

>disabled voting AND comments
lel

>its like everything is pronounced too well
Always the case when someone learns a language quite late.

>it doesn't flow naturally to them because they are reviving something that has died out
That was specifically my point, bro. Get enough people speaking it, though, and it'll be fixed.
>it's a waste of time and a waste of money
Nonsense. Preserving Breton culture is never a waste.

Yeah I was just asserting the point and agree.

>Nonsense. Preserving Breton culture is never a waste.
It is when they are border hopping into England to scrounge off the NHS here. They need to get priorities in order. When finances are taken care of then they can waste some money on fancy things like reviving a dead language, until then? They fix their shit up.

LuL

>Cymraeg
Literally Cum Rag, Wales is a cum rag

lel

that's why it should be taught as the main second language to kids in the UK, rather than have them learning french or fucking hindi

After the spanish, north italians, french and austrians, the cornish are the genetically closest population to us portuguese.

>border hopping
>into England
Okay.
> they can waste some money
Again, not a waste. Economy is a constant thing, but things like this need to be saved before being lost entirely.

Agreed. But then we should just have more language classes in schools in general.

Ænglisc was rubbed out and isn't used. It's not used internationally, we keep monuments and scrolls with it on that are admired, looked at and preserved for the ages but that doesn't mean we're going to waste a load of money trying to teach people the old ways. By all means if it's a private venture go for it. State funded? No.