Paul Nehlen Appreciation

anons, why haven't we paid this man the memes he deserves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he is supported, hundreds of thousands of people will wake up.

Paul, we love you we really do..But you gotta stop making threads about yourself.

I'm already bored with this loser. He just rips our stuff. There won't be a debate or anything like with Trump. So boring

Shut the fuck up, kike shill.

He's doing God's work.

After Trump sells us out on immigration Nehlen is gonna make him look like Jeb Bush in 2020

Breitbart quietly deletes recent interview with openly racist congressional candidate
>Breitbart News is covering up its recent promotion of an openly white nationalist and anti-Semitic congressional candidate, Paul Nehlen. Meanwhile, Joel Pollak, the site’s senior editor-a-large and frequent spokesman, is falsely claiming the site hasn’t covered him in “months.”
>In reality, Nehlen’s public association with white nationalists dates back more than a year and was contemporaneous with Beitbart’s relentless promotion of his primary challenge to House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI).
>On December 18, just 10 days ago, Nehlen was a guest on a Breitbart radio show, Whatever It Takes with Curt Schilling. The interview was posted to Breitbart’s account on SoundCloud but quietly removed in the last few days.

Because he's a fucking retard and a Trojan horse.

/ourguy/ needs our help more than ever you autistic faggots

the fight has only begin

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

How should we meme Nehlan? As our Heinrich Himmler ???

sorry you guys he's already been disavowed by Breitbart, his sole support network. See

>inb4 /PNG/ threads

Brietbutt supports Isreal. He was unsupported due to Naming the Jew. Call it what you will. But that's what both sides do when you expose the nose.

Support for Nehlen can go two ways.
1.)WINNING-He's in office and fights for /ourguys/

2.)WINNING-Being okay to be white is normalized. Don't shill, shekelburg.... Instead you must AWAKEN

He's the real deal. They are panicking and can't decide whether to engage him or ignore him. Some low level minions have been sent, Paul btfos them, and more bystanders are red pilled. Add Loomer's comments today and we could be approaching a tipping point.

What did ((loomer)) say? She blocked me on Twitter

Essentially she got into an argument with Tariq Nasheed and named a bunch of Jewish CEOs in media and (mildly) called out the J-Left. Nothing Sup Forums doesn't already know, but still. The timing could not be better. Things are getting interesting.

Fucking /neopol/ is inhabited by squirrels. Nehlen is the latest in a long line of shiny objects you idiots chase after...at least until it’s revealed as being something other than what you thought it was.

But hey, I got my 1/1,347,019.64 bitcoin for this post, so it’s all good.

This place has really gone to the shitter.

a bump is a bump, thanks, bro

Moloching intensifies
No Outwheelin' the Nehlen

>(((Loomerr))) blocked you
>based
>Not being bad ass enough for twitter to shoa your shit yet.
>not so based

she’s just running interference

don’t fall for it you incels

I support nehlen but whoever makes these mass produced memes with the same font and themes needs to be shot in the head.

Every user rips off another user's work. It's how the site works.

Not trying to be a dick. I just don’t understand how you can’t see you’re being played.

No, we need to make people aware of him.

To expand on this because it has really bothered me over the past couple months. These same kind of shitty low quality "memes" were pumped out during the NN fiasco in support of ajit pai with the exact same font and stupid color scheme. I 100% guarantee that there's either a team of dedicated autists with no creative talent or its a team of "marketing" types working for who knows what that make this dog shit.

Because there's no sign he's a plant other than the fact that his beliefs aren't exactly the same as every other politician. You guys call literally everyone who isn't an open cuck a crypto-cuck.

Bumping for /ourguy/

Here's a challenge for the shills saying Nehlen is 'controlled opposition'. In what way does openly describing yourself as pro-white, as a politician, work against the interests of pro-white Americans?
In what way does naming the Jew work for their own interests?

The fire rises