Or Shareblue, JIDF, ANTIFA, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0dxDf
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok.

>post anything pedogate related
>enjoy your shillpocalypse 9001

What if you are a CIA nigger yourself, wanting to renewal strategy? huh?

JIDF example: YawnnnSOSLEEPYgotosleepNOWcloseYOUREYES

archive of literal plethora of shills pedogate/censored material related
archive.fo/0dxDf

mods moved to bant and holocausted it from archives. thread ended up with 300+ posters

I doubt CIA higher ups have the creativity or technological savvy to even address it. And most CIA are soulless bots, or too low on the totem pole to matter

bump cos fuck shills

Amazing thread...

FUCK SHILLS
FUCK SLIDES

BUMP

Nothin but slides all damn day...

Care for a little Q&A?

Why is pedogate being slid so hard and obviously shills like clown poster not being banned? I know the answer is obvious but boy oh boy would it sure be fun to hear it from the horses mouth.

this

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed m8

Soon, IG Horowitz shares his report tomorrow.
Apparently, he's been relentlessly investigating everything.

Correction, Horowitz drops Jan. 15
Wiener documents drop tomorrow.

is this really from one of the email? heh

link to wikileaks. absolute fucking gold if true

Soon what faggot? Podesta is untouchable and you know it.

This board is ruined. These sellouts will do anything their masters tell them to in order to hide the truth. Half of them probably think it's for the greater good.

Any board that pops up will be shilled to death and flooded with slide material until its audience is turned off to it, or it will be infiltrated top to bottom.

Welcome to America, enjoy your fist amendment right. Oh wait, it doesn't exist.

>bee otistig glown faged
>no tribe or ambishun
>suffer from ass burgers
>save spooky scary clowns from b movies (oh shid)
>sid down at gombuder eating tendies
>browze /bol/ and shidbost
>see bizzagate shidbost
>OH FUG :DDDD
>IMMA SHITDPOST IN DA SHIDPOST SO SHIDDY SHIDPOST FUG XDDDD
>does id for freee
>FUG YOU GUG NIGGER FAGET XDDD LE EDERNAL GOAD OF BABBYLYON NIGGER XDDDDD BENIS!!!!

I am clown shill look at me lol I’m going to delete this thread with my magic powers xD

It’s already happening here if you didn’t notice. Fucking boomers and there Reddit tier cringe posting killed this place. You ever seen the anti trafficking generals? Literal cancer spammed with anime garbage and same spam info dump, people got disinterested and moved on. I can’t blame em.

>Fucking boomers and there Reddit tier cringe posting killed this place.
boomer is a shill forcedmeme

>You ever seen the anti trafficking generals?
wahhhhhh dont look into our evil operations wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go post in le mixed race thrad bkrkerkkereeeeeeeeeee

kys faggot

Day of the rope soon for you nigger

literal example of shillposting

heh

You are going to die a truly miserable death.

They know their time is up. We've literally already surpassed the tipping point. From here on out it is complete elimination of the pedoelite. They are all going to be destroyed. The collective has shifted against them. Womb of Artemis failed. We're now at the final moments before the dawning a modern renaissance.

Cant fucking wait

bump

allegedly said it backstage somewhere when no cell phones were on.
it's not in an email.

Back to page 1!

>getting caught shilling
the standard HAIL MARY lob of the desperate, "blacked" meme

>womb of artemis

LOL

hurrr ya buck the system of the group collective durrr do that and you’ll earn your way to the next level xD

You should post more anime pictures lol
xD

how convenient lol

Do the lurkers see what I’m talking about? It’s literal LARPing boomer autists kek.

all-time Sup Forums mod classic

try harder faggot.

You're a piece of fucking shit you know that? No one uses the boomer insult except shills you stupid fucking CIAnigger. Afraid of the rope much?

sigh..whatever man
this thread is too much cringe
even for me

The only threads that are obviously something you shouldn't post in are the threads asking for information (where you from, what political alignment, what education, what did your dna test come up with).
We are anonymous for a reason. Don't go into those threads, don't answer any of the questions, even farcically. Anyone wanting to datamine us for any reason isn't just here for the keks and needs to get the fuck out.
All other shilling can just be handled the same way we've handled everything before: with brute force.

>plebbit spacing
>eks dee
>lol
consider suicide by cop

rare
a
r
e

>attacking /atg/

could be a skit

shillfaggots are losing energy tremendously. they're quantitatively rectallyenraged. i enjoy refining their tears into high quality salts.

kek. Nothin better than 100% pure shillsalts for a well done steak and ketchup. I will take two scoops please.

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Niggers gonna Nig

t. Terry . Scored one for the home team

but why would the CIA push white nationalism???

OP's pic smells like spook.

lel wtf

(((they))) will focus on pushing anything that keeps everyone divided. the last thing (((they))) want is everyone banding together to slaughter the pedoelite worldwide and removing their zionist bullshit

Thanks OP for including me in screencap. I posted the "fbimeme.jpg"

I'm a Jewish anti-fascist CIA operative in the employ of ShareBlue, fuck trump

>Jews always forget previous defeats in debate and use their same arguments the following day
This is straight out of "Mein Kampf" and as true today as it was 90 years ago.

kek

Some things never change.

Nigger that text wall triggered my autism

Fuck slides bump

shit nigger.

one of my favorites here. could be larp but absolutely hilarious either way

Indeed it is. Many shills on here just ooze out kikery in their posts. A big tell that comes up a lot these days is their tendency to be melodramatic and go over the top when responding to anything that challenges their posts.

bump

I can feel the butthurt

>posts knowyourmeme
Like Sup Forums, it's probably an agency run honeypot as well.

it's a classic

even just pretending like this is real means youre retarded. seriously, get checked

>t. cia

cia niggers glow in the dark

Does that tiny little thread bother you that much? Also I'll just stop posting anime if that's what people want. It doesn't bother me.

I've been catposting so much lately lel
>we cia nao

It's literal clownshill he's just lost all energy and is slowly accepting is nearing demise. Zero effort into his blatant shilling and he literally voice he was giving up in a later post. Fucking comedy if you ask me.

He's probably just grumpy because he's been denying his unsated desire to post anime.

they sperge real fucking hard on pedogate generals