Serious question for global climate change proponents: if your prediction of climate change is true...

Serious question for global climate change proponents: if your prediction of climate change is true, and therefore objective, why do you always do an about face and propaganda tactics? Back in the 1970s it was called global cooling, then in the 90s it switched to global warming. Also I keep hearing "by 1999 X will happen, all polar bears will be dead by 2005", etc. Also just last year all the cuckold websites like IFLS and jizzmodo and Huffpost all had this huge conference results where they said "it's now too late to stop climate change" and not even fucking a few months later those same sites were now criticizing Trump's climate policies saying "if we don't stop him then in the future we may not be able to stop climate change"

I'm 35 and unlike most of the public I don't seem to suffer from memory issues, these climate change proponents always change their dates, always change the cause, always change what needs to be done, and it's become really fucking tiring

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity#Modern_alternative_theories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh...
My...
FUCKING....
GEEBUS!!!!!!!!!

MILK BATTLESHIP HAS ARRIVED!!!! READY THOSE HOWITZERS MOMMY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leftist ideas cannot exist without censorship and moderation user.

None of their talking points stand up to the slightest questioning or scrutiny.

That's why they just shout things when you try to talk to them.

Whodat semen demon? I tried image search and google fucked me

Kelly madison

I'm 49, old enough to have heard the media & activist-types wagging their fingers about the coming ice age.

thanks m8. I'm going to have a wank

those milkers are too strong, couldnt read. tried twice. something about climate faggots, i'll just nod and save this.

Dont forget acid rain. they loved that bullshit for awhile

/thread

MOMMY!

pls feed me mommy

Only Americans are stupid enough not to believe in climate change

Maybe if the climate change proponents did not change their story every 5 minutes ...

>Science changes in light of new facts
> kek its so fake. infowars knows more about this than those stupid scientists

They literally just say that "oh we defeated global cooling we fixed it that's why the polar bears aren't all dead lmao give us more money so we don't all burn up in global warming xD"

I don't recall the theory of gravity changing every damn minute

That's incredibly disingenuous, what new facts have come to light? None. The fact of the matter is that the models they use to predict things are shit

>I don't recall the theory of gravity changing every damn minute
Except gravity is still far from being understood, and new theories appear every few years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity#Modern_alternative_theories

I'm not denying climate change is real, but you Messengers for it have given me zero reason to believe in it since you maintain no consistency and use tactics a snake oil salesman would use

>if your prediction of climate change is true, and therefore objective
i don't think you know much about science
no scientist would ever claim that there is a "true, objective" prediction about anything
as the saying goes, all models are wrong, but some are useful

WE ARE PASSED THE TIPPING POINT, TOO LATE FOR US, EVERYTHING IS FUCKED

Not as as old as you user but I remember as little kid back I the nineties pretty vividly being told how the seas would rise and wipe us all out in a couple years. Pretty fucked up but it got them their sheckels

The climate has always been changing. It is not due to humans.

The climate change hoax is all about GLOBAL WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION. It has nothing to do with the actual climate. Seems Americans are the only ones smart enough to not fall for the BS

/thread
also

>Global Climate Warming Change Stuff is real and it's going to destroy the planet
OMG! What do you mean?
>Global Climate Change Warming will make the planet super hot, except when it's super cold
Mmmm..ok. What can we do about it?
>Buy carbon credits
You're taking the piss, aren't you.