Why has there been a spike in drownings in Australia?

Well why has there?

Let me give you a hint:

25 December: Sujan Adhikari, 27

26 December: Weibin Duan, 56, Sujan Sharma, 27,

27 December: Mohamed Amine Hamza, 25,

30 December: Adnan Khan-Alfridi, 27, Peter Abd-El-Kaddous, 42,

Shitskins dont float.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38493010

Australia doing what its good at... Weeding out the weakest among us

Coincidence user!

Shitty swimming ability of a sand nigger combined with tidal rips will drown you quickly.

>entire childhood spent on coast, navigating rips as a child knowing not to panic or swim against it
*giggles

Plus the dopey cunts jump in wearing fucken jeans. It's like they've never seen the water before.

There's some genetic thing at work too. My cousin is from coonabarabran, never even been in a pool before, and we got him standing up on a board on his second day in town. Had zero issues swimming.

We use the rips to get us far enough out for christ's sake. Saves having to paddle out for the better waves.

Water is racist, Australia! You better get a handle on that ocean or I'll tell the diversity council in Melbourne.

the ocean is angry.

Back about Christmas 2011, there was massive swell of about 10ft on the open beaches. Locals (read white) and white tourists had the sense to stay out of the water, but you'd see gooks and pakis going in the water anyway. Some of them were wearing goggles, thinking it's like a swimming pool. They kept going back in even after the lifeguards were pulling them out after almost drowning. You'd think they'd catch on, but they never did.

It's Australia, the Ocean is always angry

I was a lifeguard, I remember telling a shitskin family to swim between the flags as I can tell they are not used to the water (bathing in jeans, burka things) they ingnored me, took the multi lingual visual board from the van, the one with the pictures that even a child could understand, not the shitskins, purposely spent the day patrolling the opposite side of the beach they were on, its a pity Poseiden didnt take them but he probably bursting at the seams with them too.

We were told the first thing you do is never put yourself at unnecessary risk to save another, I would have told the patrol it was too dangerous as they drifted out to sea.

I remember a boy asking if I would save him from a shark, no fucking way would I go in the water with a shark out there mate.

Just wanted to add the surf that year was awesome. Got many waves, a few barrels, and said hi to Mick Fanning in the lineup on Christmas Day (Granite Bay)

hasn't there been a lot of Africans moving to Australia?

the sea was angry that day my friends

Based ocean

Lifeguard came around to my house wanting money because uplift in drownings. Lifeguards are cucks.

Don't try to take credit for anything, cuck.

Your ocean is doing more to stop the flow of refugees than your people or your own government.

Not too many, a load of Somalians came about 7 years ago and things got a little shabby for a while, now they have 8 kids per male so it might happen again, some of the parents are nice, but you take the nig out of Africa but you can't take the stabby rapey out of the nig.

From link
>The deaths have shocked New South Wales

Lol no. No one cares. Pretty quiet and peaceful in Sydney atm.

I'll probably go down to the beach this year, leave my t-shirt on because I am overweight and hairy, and stay between the flags like a poof.

Despondent Australians realizing they’re Australians and just ending it.

They were certainly committed to duty that day. I must have counted more than half a dozen times in a one hour period lifeguards going in on the Dinghy to pull out some hapless curry muncher (yes, they were fully clothed). I heard that some arab student broke his neck from hitting the bottom after getting nailed by a huge wave about that time. Unpatrolled part of the beach too.

>those names
>australians

We actually send the cunts back if they aren't invited, caught a group out of Sri Lanka last week in the Ocean, flew them back there. Merry Christmas....

We had an offshore detention centre until the lefties got gobby.

Now we pay other countries or get cuck Americans to take them in exchange for a military base here.

If you decide to go swimming outside the flags wearing jeans, you can fucken drown. Jesus, better than you getting the chance to have another five kids and multiply the effect.

Shut the fuck up you French leaf, your country is an embarrassment to the Commonwealth, pull your weight and we might ask your opinion on anything of importance.

>not getting the joke

I don't understand it, myself. Surely it must occur to them when clothes absorb water they become heavier and weigh you down in the water. Hard to feel sorry for them when they don't even bother to learn anything about swimming at a beach

Pic related: you can see how much water was moving around at that time just by how much white wash there is. The photo doesn't really reflect it too well, but it was 8-10 that day.

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT IN A RIP
SWIM PARALLEL TO THE BEACH

I was about to criticise you for helping the shitskins.

Then I realised they can't read, swim or would know what parallel or a rip is.

I see know you were helping whites.

>someone with an iq of 70 understanding causality

yeah so many shitskins browsing this white nationalist anime forum, right?

Yours are homegrown though, you already have cancer, we are preventing it with help of Poseidon.

>Dekendrix

Nigger names are the absolute worst. Jamarquavius deongelo Johnston

>I was a lifeguard, I remember telling a shitskin family to swim between the flags as I can tell they are not used to the water
www.spotthedrowningchild.com
> pro tip: its ALWAYS the nigger kids

nice

>He said there was "no real consistency" among the deaths, except that a high proportion were male.
ahahahahahahha how fucking blind are people to their own delusions? did it really pass them by that every name there is muslim? hahahahahahah
/ourocean/

Ive seen them doing it at the snow as well. Last time I was there I saw pajeet in jeans with rented gear, obviously on his first visit to the snow. Dumb cunt went straight up the main chairlift and onto a blue run despite not being able to even stand up properly on skis. Saw him stacking it every 2 meters down the slope, jeans and shirt drenched for the next hour as I went past multiple times.

Its like they are robots taken out of normal parameters and dont know how to function at all because their programming didnt cover such environments.

No Altaïr drowned?

I worked as a Lifeguard and then supervisor for a large pool for 8 years. Our community is roughly 70% white. I have literally never seen a white child who needed to be saved. All people of colour. Not saying white people don't need rescuing.

I don’t know but it seems to be inversely proportional to a steep drop in swimming.

>I protect negroids for a living
good job

I can't understand that. You would think all things being equal white and black people brought up in the same area would know how to swim equally.

Pajeets and asians drown in Australia either because they aren't from here and weren't taught to swim at school, or else their parents were negligent cocksuckas and never learned to swim themselves or bothered to take their kids to lessons.

If you live in Australia you should be at least barely competent to swim in surf and in a pool.

Sad.

Atta boy Bruce, keep up the good work.

Mermaids are attacking us

So is a boat ride the new helicopter ride?

>Surely it must occur to them when clothes absorb water they become heavier and weigh you down in the water.
You give them too much credit.

>
>
>Ive seen them doing it at the snow as well. Last time I was there I saw pajeet in jeans with rented gear, obviously on his first visit to the snow. Dumb cunt went straight up the main chairlift and onto a blue run despite not being able to even stand up properly on skis. Saw him stacking it every 2 meters down the slope, jeans and shirt drenched for the next hour as I went past multiple times.
>
>Its like they are robots taken out of normal parameters and dont know how to function at all because their programming didnt cover such environments.

Yeah they wear the jeans and all that to save money. Rather than hire out the proper equipment.