Which country exports the most sex-tourists and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Britain and Germany actually

California because of pedowood

>s/o to the franco bros

Somalia

Are African migrants technically sex tourists?

They're gibs seekers. The sex is just the side dish.

this desu

This. Coastal America percapita.

Every time I have met an overt sex tourist they are always from the UK. I know they probably come from all over the world, but the UK sex tourists make it known. Always ugly, fat, horrible teeth and wear socks with sandals or crocs.

heaps of brits. they can get their pension in a lot of 3rd world paradises

I can answer this with some authority.....

AUSTRALIA

Amusingly you can be fat, ugly and have horrible teeth but open your mouth and speak with a genuine British accent and you're instantly a 9/10 to american females

Yeah a lot of seedy cunts here go over to fuck young boys and girls. Also, Vietnam would have a lot of Aussies due to closeness

How often you get your Sweet boipucci crushed by the Bruce?

Me love you long time.

Do they at least pay good?

Well oddly enough americans dont get very many vacation days and pensions are pretty much non-existent in the USA so our dirty old perverts just go to las vegas to hire hookers.

Countries like germany and the UK still have pensions high enough to afford international travel, plus even the ones still working get 6 week paid holidays to go cruising around southern asia for thier pre-teen fix.

Ur mum's vagina

I thought there was still a lot of American sex tourism going on in the Philippines

>bullshit: the post

I think you mean pinays

>americans dont get very many vacation days and pensions are pretty much non-existent

speak for yourself senpai

The term "sex tourist" is highly problematic. I prefer the term "single vacation enthusiast". Please watch your language.

Americans per capita can't afford to travel or take long vacations.
It's really a British thing.

Christ, who would fuck a Somali? Pic is literally their most famous person.

Not so much since ISIS set up shop somewhere on the island and duerte began having sex workers executed.

Am I just that out of touch? What part of the country you guys from. My union gives me 2 vacation funds, 2 pensions, an annuity, and my employer offers a 401k.

I was speaking of arr Southeast Asias. For only Vietnam most sex tourists are Japanese.

2 pensions? are you a cop and a fireman?

The 94.07% who dont make $100,000 or higher per year. I get 3 weeks paid vacation per year, but its a joke since im only paid about $30,000 a year and am supporting a family.

Whoooo! I get paid time off and cant afford to go anywhere! Whose up for playing on the slip-n-slide in the back yard because we cant afford waterpark tickets!?

why are somalis incapable of closing their fucking mouths?

Serious question here. I've literally NEVER seen one without that half-retarded toothy mouth gape thing they do. Are they purposely trying to look like retards?

Before or after taxes?

big teeth

No. One is just a basic pension that all members get that's based on number of months served. The other pension is a separate fund only journeymen get, for every hour I work a certain dollar amount goes into that fund to be invested or some shit

Who is the man in this picture?

What cesspools have you traveled to Hans?

eastern europe? south east asia? south america?

GET OUT WHITE CUMSKINS
REEEEEEE

Any rothchild owned Hollywood funded country,,

>inditements being opened the storm is upon us!!!

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Prepare your anus SKIPPY

Moar

After. Luckily I live in a place where everyone is poor and the rent is low, but its still irritating as fuck knowing that If I had enough money to move even just 100 miles and was doing the same thing I'd be making twice as much.

Ah yes, the revered Somali Aristotle Stumblefuck...apparently with his 72 IQ, he is the smartest Somali eva...

you'd think he'd have realized he was forgetting to brush his one tooth by now

Why do somalis all look the same ?
Even chinese people don't have such similar looks

'no'

Your average IQ will increase due to this.

Do you prefer American bombs or Australian cocks, by the way? How long before China makes you a vassal?

Generations of inbreeding.

Increase your value. Nigger.

Greece. The economy is fucked so you can get a good one for a sandwich (seriously).

Looks like Usain Bolt after 3 years of crack.

Prostitution is legal here, but why pay 50€ for a Czech hooker, when I can pay 50€ at a Czech brothel for a week of unlimited fucks?

Sex tourism is great. God bless capitalism.