What’s the most dangerous part of Brazil?

What’s the most dangerous part of Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/region_rankings.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=019
youtu.be/479l-lMFDh4?t=36
youtube.com/watch?v=iM1VTFfbtUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wherever there are nigs

The parts inhabited by brazilians

Brazil

As a Brazilian citizen, I'd say Rio de Janeiro. It's basically Chicago with 1000x more crime and degeneracy.

O B S E S S E D

What's the safest part of Brazil? What's the richest neighborhood? Richest neighborhood in a city?

Circled it in red for ya.

>What’s the most dangerous part of Brazil?
The Beaches
Because you never know where the traps are

Don’t you guys have police?

Pelotas
Itacuaquecetuba

Just by the B

all brazil is a shithole.

Alagoas. Has a homicide rate nearly triple the National average.

For every police officer we have like 30 criminals. And we can't even afford to hire more of them as 98% of our politicians are corrupt and stole all of our money.

numbeo.com/crime/region_rankings.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=019

The top 30 safest cities in here are all in the country and the mountains (yes, we have mountains). Cities like São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro have some very safe rich and safe neighborhoods like Leblon, Ipanema and Moema but I still wouldn't say they're very safe desu.

Of course laws are national, there is no federalism.

They are nothing safe in these places to be honest.

O B S E S S E D

Rio de Janeiro
its basically California mixed with Chicago,the state and the city is so fucked up that people want them to secede

No offense to South Americans but what the fuck is their fascination with killing each other over drugs and shit. No where in the world is as infested with narcotic culture as South America.

Do the majority of Brazilians just not give a shit about their appearance and their country?

no, we don't have mountains you fucking monkey.

Pablo Escobar and Commies
South America at least is Christian
so we have a little hope

*nigger

yes we have, fuck off beach nigga

How do you have mountainside slums without mountains? Check-mate, favela chimp.

O B S E S S E D

>Brazilians

there is not plate tectonics in brazil, retarded.

lol

you don't need tectonics to have mountains, we have eroded ones, tectonics shifts you know?

Brazil will be better off than America in the event of societal collapse, they are rich in natural resources and water.

The entire central Brazil is a plateau, never heard of the maciço central ? Learn your own country geography before speaking shit, pic related is Serra Catarinense.

North, Northeast and Rio

I'm surprised that you know English

I'm pretty sure he's one of that niggas dwelling in favelas in Rio or São Paulo.

there is a reason they are called serra catarinense, and not montanhas catarinenses. dumb fuck.

i'm a nigga nigger

just remember that Colby Covington is /ourfighter/

youtu.be/479l-lMFDh4?t=36

You don't have said that, have you? You really gonna say that's not mountains ? If you think name is that important pic related is MONT Roraima. And one of definition of Serra is: serra
substantivo feminino 3 fig. longa extensão de montanhas, montes ou penedias com picos e quebradas. Don't try to hold a argument that you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=iM1VTFfbtUs

I personally prefer to hang out with niggas than pardo people, even considering myself white (mostly french heritage).

tell me, does this look like a fucking mountain?
have you ever seen a mountain, nigger?
have you seen how a mountain in chile actually looks like?
i bet you are one of those college students who think are better than any one else, and yet doesn't know HOW A FUCKING MOUNTAIN LOOKS LIKE.

Give-me an example and definition mr. genius. Please enlighten me.

You are a total faggot, faggot.

this thread became a shitshow as usual

To answer your questions, I've been in Colombia and i understand you point about Chilean mountains, sure they are bigger than Brazilian ones, but this don't make the Brazilian mountains less mountain, you cannot say that they are hill too because hills are smaller and round in the top. The Andes are bigger and more imposing than any Brazilian one but they lie in the same classification.

the borders. dont cross them

But of course, Brazilians were involved.

I've been in Brazil once... got mugged by some guy whose skin was as dark as coal. He talked unknown language and his t-shirt said "PELE"

different from other latino countries, brazil is the one who most black people

Brazil seems like such a beautiful place. Can you Brazilians explain how it became such a nightmarish country?

There we go, with snow and everything, pic related is Florianópolis.

The favelas, the northern part with all the niggers, places with piranhas

>snow
>Florianopolis
only a few places in sc have snow, and it is not much.

So... ? The mountain need snow to be a mountain? And pic related are not mountains ? The hole argument is about Brazil having or not mountains, if it has, even that only one, you are wrong.

still, they are not mountains.

Why? Man you need to rethink you definition of mountain. Also out of curiosity, what state you live ?

The United States Geological Survey (USGS) concludes that these terms do not have technical definitions in the US.[11]

The UN Environmental Programme's definition of "mountainous environment" includes any of the following:[12]

Elevation of at least 2,500 m (8,200 ft);
Elevation of at least 1,500 m (4,900 ft), with a slope greater than 2 degrees;
Elevation of at least 1,000 m (3,300 ft), with a slope greater than 5 degrees;
Elevation of at least 300 m (980 ft), with a 300 m (980 ft) elevation range within 7 km (4.3 mi).
Using these definitions, mountains cover 33% of Eurasia, 19% of South America, 24% of North America, and 14% of Africa.[13] As a whole, 24% of the Earth's land mass is mountainous.[14]

Why is the gyro using burger standards?

sc.

Brazil have eight "elevations" 2500 m or higher

Cause I wouldn't be bothered to convert. Feet are about 1/3 of a meter so it's easy anyways.

I think you can guess it on your own.

Then you have mountains. Next case please.

I've been in Gramado and Balneário Camboriú very beautiful places, i'm from ES, but lived for a good time in Novo Hamburgo, RS.

as someone who knows many parts of brazil, sc is the best state. very beautiful people and nice place to live.

Lol for some reason I wrote Gramado (what is in Rs) sorry i meant to say Blumenau, I've never in Floripa through.

the anus

I agree the south is indeed more comfy than the rest of the country, I've been to the northwest (João Pessoa and Fortaleza more specific) and i don't liked it very much, the people were ugly and uneducated, Fortaleza was kind of a nice city but João Pessoa was a really shit experience, shit food and ugly town in general, but the beaches are nice. I kind of like Espirito Santo, the countryside of the state is pretty comfy.

i think the countryside of most states are comfy to live. the problem of big cities are niggers and criminals.