Translation

>WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHH BUSH BOOOOSH I MEAN TRUMP I MEAN DRUMPH WAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yWXUsAc8aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Global warming causes extreme weather

Even if this sentence wasn't a contradiction, we have not seen an increase in "extreme weather", anyway.

He's not wrong, although serious-posting on Twitter is retarded.

(((Krassenstein)))

its always one of them steins

>if it gets hotter its global warming
>if it gets colder its global warming
Read a science book!

>bush boooosh

Are you implying that bush wasnt/isnt a piece of shit? Thats a fucking goybook tier understanding of what is going on.

(((Krassenstein)))

>we are a laughing stock
>THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING

leftist "politics" summarized - a foreboding dread, a fear of what others think of oneself. Willing to do anything and everything to be kept within the arms of one's peers regardless of what needs to be done to do so. They will brutally mutilate children to be the opposite sex, merely to support "the cause" in order to maintain their perceived relationship with their peers

>THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT ME

One day, I’m going to kill one of those faggots. Brutally.

Krassensteins previous profile pic was more annoying, and yet I liked it better.

Please live stream the blessed event on this board.

there are two krassenteins unfortunately. somehow we got cursed with two of them

BUSH BOOSH JEE DUB YAH. Going to be hollering GLUNPH FLOMPH PAOFIADJAS just like BOOSH for 6 million years.

Is it solely my viewpoint that all progressive viewpoints dial down to dicks and pussies regardless of the issue at hand?
>glerble whurming = gay frogs
>muh genitiles = transfaggotry
>block hackivists = endless reproduction of nogs
>beanz invasion = beanz invasion
etc etc etc?

hes wrong, and this is shitty bait. pls refrain. fgt

If these (((people))) are so concerned about the planet, why not campaign against deforestation instead of demanding we pay gibs for (((global warming)))?
The more plants and trees we have, the more carbon dioxide is taken from the atmosphere.

whatta fuckin retard
>GLOBAL WARMING IS EXTREM
>COLD EXTREME
fuckin idiots

>lol dumbass go read I book I swear
>record cold weather is EXEME

More heat climate change
More cold climate change
More rain climate change
Less rain climate change
More tornados/hurricanes climate change
Less tornados/hurricanes climate change
More snow climate change
Less snow climate change
More ice climate change
Less ice climate change

I thought science was supposed to be falsifiable?

having the same weather is also caused by climate change, dont forget
the science is settled

>CHINKED.com

Remember goyim, we're past the point of no return! Now tons of future third world doctors are going to starve to death, and it's all your fault! Don't you feel guilty enough to take in a couple hundred million poor refugees into your countries?

yep. Teddy K was right, leftism is born out of extreme insecurity.

Don't be a denier either, you might be imprisoned or executed if some of them have their way.

Seriously - many have publicly expressed desire to lock up 'deniers'

Neurotic to the core

Paris Climate Deal was a meme. We didn't have to pay a dollar if we didn't want to. Trump saying no was as easy as a liberal posting their virtue signaling habits on facebook. Not an achievement.

I knew liberals were politically and economically invested in the climate change scam, but I had no idea they were this emotionally invested. Wow. THIS, of all the things he's said and tweeted, is sending them over the cliff?

Trump just needs to block their IR.net twitter account and they will fade away into irrelevancy again.

It would be real funny if trump has some inside info on a govt sponsored program coming out about climate change that is critical of the models or of the anthropomorphic element and he is setting them up to "deny" science.

What is it with those Krassenstein cunts and why does Twitter fuck around with Trump's account to bump up all the negative tweets and insane verified accounts to the top..

Only Ed jumps in from IR.net it seems. Trump blocking accounts doesn't seem to work anyway, the verified Twitter liberals still manage to spew their hatred in the replies.

Wrong.
Trump dumped it and publicly. Salt tsunami washed over the country.
Libshit virtue signaling on twitter goes largely expected and irrelevant.

Bw ahaha ha Drumpf doesn't know the difference between climate and the weather bwahahahahah

Because Twitter is run by SJWs. This is not news.

How many of them are just bots that reply? They often seem spammy.

I find it hard to believe people are conflating Global Warming with Climate Change

Global Warming was proven to have a bunch of falsified reports/finding that tore Weird Al's ass a new hole and was so devistating as all the research was being based around his groups findings in the US at least.

Then it was rebranded Climate change and all the groups reobtained their funding to sit around and yell at the wind

trump's a fucking moron, what else is new?

Mabe you mean in canada i dont belive in global warming but type in mrmbb333 in youtube my friend

>Trump tweets, mocking global warming
>leftists: REEEEEEEEEE
>focus on the global warming
> don’t focus on the “trillions of dollars” US is paying and not other countries
>don’t focus on cities in China and India have killer smog from industrial pollution and lack of environmental regulations

Lol

It's always the same people who go full autism whenever he tweets. It's beautiful

>Drumpf is so dumb, how does he not realize that global warming causes sub-zero temperatures

Literally what liberals are saying

youtube.com/watch?v=0yWXUsAc8aM

>Remember, the science has been settled Morty. In the 70s scientists KNEW that the ice caps would melt and water would rise serveral hundred feet by 2009.
>Remember Morty. Science. THE science. Has been settled. Not debatable. We've been right all along.

Liberal fags. I remember when they used the phrase global warming. Their models are all messed up, and the United Nations and US only funds climate studies that try to prove climate change and not focus on falsifying it.