Will we see the end of the american empire in our lifetimes?

will we see the end of the american empire in our lifetimes?

We will see the bush dynasty crumble

Did America even set out to have an empire or did it just find itself with one after pursuing various interests?

i dont see bush as being relevant anymore but i do think that trump is seeming more and more to be a bush-like neo-con
is that even a question? america (israel) runs p much everything at this point and gets away with anything it wants

The future is stranger than you can imagine.

well, I don't really get the sense that many Americans care at all. more inward looking and don't care much about any empire or anything. our leaders might care, but it doesn't seem important to the general pleb.

donald trump is president and bitcoin is over 10k usd nothing would surprise me at this point
alot of my american friends get excited at the thought of the american empire collapsing and shit hitting the fan

Quite unlikely, but possible if you take into consideration the declining lifespan of empires and the year the US became a world power (1898) and add expected empire life span (200 years) the US would probably still be in power until 2089

however with the industrial revolution speeding everything up, adding 150 years might be more logical which lead to the US being replaced by another superpower by 2038

Frankly speaking? Nobody cares. The only ones who give a fuck about Christmas are those who'd gladly cog themselves to turn capitalism. They're people who have no self respect and dignity. If that's ok with you, then fine. Don't bother asking me for any help. You're inevitably be going into trouble you yourself dug yourself into. This will happen, markk my words. Every Chrristmas, you're digging a hole lower and lower till the whole hole can collapse into you, cog.

A FUCKING TREE

2048*

A FUCKING TREE

interesting. do you think that china will be the next hyperpower and do you think they will achieve AI before the US does?

A FUCKING TREE

im a balding manlet how can i get laid without being a cog to capitalism i eagerly await your response

You can't just wave around thag jaypeg and not spread the sauce, manigga

i stole it from /biz/ they have the sexiest lady pics thanks for your inquiry

God i hope so

Link it cunt

A FUCKING TREE

>>/biz/

AIGHT DAS FUCKEN IT YA CLEVER DICKED IMMA SMACK ER MUM SILLY UP THE CLEAVE FOR PLAYIN GAMES WIT ME YE SHEIT

FUCKING TREE

Looks like luigi had a bit to much wine

lel i thought it was mexico but its ireland

>That bait image
I clicked this thread for the good kek

pretty small tree

Sauce on her?

Heh, nope.

www.sexyladypictures.com

THE MOOT CRIES OUT AS HE STRIKES YOU

That domain is for sale
If I had the spare cash I would snap it up.