TIS HABBEDING

What say you Sup Forums about the recent decline in MSM popularity? Is it the beginning of the end?

Pic related - it's huffingtonpost.com's website worth in June 2017 vs today

yourwebsitevalue.com/site/huffingtonpost.com.html

fuck, I meant to say June 2016

bump

Interesting

Frozen assets?

>over seven hundred million dollars lost
Wew

How do I see past values?

That doesn't actually mean shit though

I won't be happy until they're all out of a job

Correct. Theyre operating off of assorted endowments and selling time slots. Thier website might not be as valuable but atleast in VICE's cqse, theyve simply diversified. They have thier own degenerate as fuck channel on cable and satellite. They were also bought out and are operating as an extension of MSNBC.

When you see anything on VICE you are actually watching the degenerate shit that MSNBC cant get away with releasing under thier own brand. VICE is just the mainstream media's puppet theyve dressed up to appear subversive and small.

So what if thier website loses value, MSNBC is pumping in more than enough outside funding to make up for it.

Agreed, tho the Vice guide to North Korea was pretty good stuff IMO

That was even bullshit honestly. If you watch it now you can see that he's pretty clearly just being a typical obnoxious tourist and attempting to comically exaggerate his surroundings. Like when he makes a huge deal out of talking to a radio because "its obviously bugged." Or how he points at a bowl of just regular kimchi and goes "eeeeewwwww! Gross! This is all they eat? How sad!"

All he was is a tourist on the pre-planned propaganda tour who smuggled pictures and video of shit and probably just got a bunch of innocent tour guides fired and exiled to some starving village just so he could make funny faces at kim jong il photos when nobody was looking.

VICE has always been paid propaganda, from the very first "zine" it ever published. That's why it was free, it has always just been advertisements dressed up as entertainment.

>What say you Sup Forums about the recent decline in MSM popularity?
Good.
>Is it the beginning of the end?
Sadly, those who still believe them will continue to do so until their deaths.

Yeah. Its just as edgy and underground as the punk music they started out covering. They professes subversion and counterculture just so long as all the artists are wearing name brand clothes with logos plainly visible and profess only the edgiest most subversive and extremist views but only as long as they all somehow end up supporting the democratic party establishment.

Its all just big money dressing up and slumming it to appear more grassroots and organic.

So glad others have noticed, nothing but a liberal leftist shit party and same for Above top secret.com total leftist losers run the show

Why is the domain age the same in both listings?

This.

Hmmm

On point

I was wondering this as well.

They literally sent him to a restraunt with plastic food. The point still got across.