be Bezos

> be Bezos
> own a left-wing newspaper Washington Post
It does not compute. Why? If the global elite are leftists how could we win?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/timed-toilet-breaks-impossible-targets-11587888
wsws.org/en/articles/2017/12/23/amaz-d23.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4932482/Wealth-tax-forces-12-000-millionaires-YEAR-France.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Washington Post
>left-wing

>WAPO
>leftwing
HE SAID IT AGAIN THE MADMAN!!!

They're not leftists. They're whatever they need to be in order to grab power. They're pragmatists.

WSWS --- they hate the global elites as much as we do

ideology is for the plebs, not for them

Besos wants cheap labor. Cheap workers in his warehouses, cheap programmers in his offices, cheap delivery people going to his customers. The leftist agenda of flooding the country with cheap labor is part of his business model.

>tfw have an Amazon Echo dot

>tfw love Alexa

>have Amazon Prime now because of it

>feel like K in Blade Runner 2049

I love how rightists are such fucking retarded shills that they honestly expect people to believe their only options are to accept lower wages or import workers. How about neither? How about we tax the rich?

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/timed-toilet-breaks-impossible-targets-11587888

Bezos imports slave goods.
Trump wants to tax slave goods.
Bezos uses WaPo to attack Trump.

Bezos is literal evil.

so what

people work hard for money. more at 11

Businessmen are very anti- tradition and being a fortune 500 CEO means you're spending almost no time with your family. They can't help themselves but be lefties, most of them.

Plus Bezos wants Chinese and Indian tech workers he could pay cheaper and Mexicans in the warehouses.

Frankly speaking? Nobody cares. The only ones who give a fuck about Christmas are those who'd gladly cog themselves to turn capitalism. They're people who have no self respect and dignity. If that's ok with you, then fine. Don't bother asking me for any help. You're inevitably be going into trouble you yourself dug yourself into. This will happen, markk my words. Every Christmas, you're digging a hole lower and lower till the whole hole can collapse into you, cog.

Also related: wsws.org/en/articles/2017/12/23/amaz-d23.html
“Alone in a locked metal cage, 10 feet from my nearest colleague, a robot approaches from the shadows and thrusts a tower of shelves towards me. I have nine seconds to grab and process an item to be sent for packing—a target of 300 items an hour, for hour after relentless hour.”

lel capitalism AM I RITE fellow polacks ?

And do what with the money? Straight wealth redistribution? Wouldn't you rather have a healthy job market than be dependent on the government for handouts living like a nigger?

By the way, they tried the "just tax the rich" approach in France over a decade ago.

> France needs it's new lower tax on wealth in order to stem its exodus of millionaires, the country's Prime Minister has warned.

> Edouard Philippe defended President Emmanuel Macrons' economic reforms, which have seen thousands take to the street this week, saying they are needed to make France attractive the wealthy again.

> Last year alone, 12,000 millionaires emigrated from France - the highest outflux in the world.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4932482/Wealth-tax-forces-12-000-millionaires-YEAR-France.html

Teach people to live with less. Abundance overtime creates weakness, humans need to work but working just to be an enormous consumer is bad and is the end result of mass capitalism.

they did it wrong . you emigrate with your capitals ? fine how about i give 5 years of jail for being a tax dodger then you can leave

This. Real leftists are just useful idiots to them.
A globalist would say "we need to tax the rich, I'm too rich as it is, we need a higher income tax rate".
Useful idiot leftist: "Yes, pay their fair share, even my wealthy Bezos homy agrees"
Not realizing the wealthy earn their money from taxable income and don't give two shits if you raise it to 100%.
By doing so, you would only be holding their up and coming competition down or making it harder for their higher level employees to leave and start similar companies.

But that takes some education to see that. All they need to do to the useful idiot is tell them what to think and then tell them they are smart for thinking it.

Idk but faggots and fishlickers are making hard working Christian wedding shops suing them to pay them hundreds of thousands of dollars and the law is upholding these fines.

This nation is fucking dead. Rulers are corrupt as the devil and human disease destroying the lives of good people and the abortion of justice from the courts themselves.

>Straight wealth redistribution?
Hell why the fuck not?

>healthy job market
Because that's bullshit propaganda the rich refuse to stop repeating. The "healthiest" job market from a capitalist point of view is slavery.

>the wealthy earn their money from taxable income
Should say
the wealthy do NOT earn their money from taxable income

>approach in France over a decade ago.
Yeah, they tried it in America too. It's that time that you faggot rightists are so nostalgic for. You're just all too stupid to know it.

This. Plebs need tiny lock boxes to store their tiny world views and to keep them safe. muh tribal instincts hacked against me.

Leftist elite don't want competition so they want incompetent fucks making gay regulations so the barriers to entry into any field are high.
Jew leftists just delight in our misery and want to enslave us it's why we have to... Pol is a board of peace

you forgot your ancap flag bro

which is why trump rewards them with tax breaks

These type of rich people don't want money, they want to diddle. They want power and freedom to be a scumbag.

Trump rewards small businesses with tax breaks. Big corporation get around taxes fine without Trump

What do you do with the money? Nigga. You get money nigga.