Was Pearl Harbor a false flag?

Was Pearl Harbor a false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llgyFRB2lpM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theory
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frankly speaking? Nobody cares. The only ones who give a fuck about Christmas are those who'd gladly cog themselves to turn capitalism. They're people who have no self respect and dignity. If that's ok with you, then fine. Don't bother asking me for any help. You're inevitably be going into trouble you yourself dug yourself into. This will happen, markk my words. Every Christmas, you're digging a hole lowwer and lower till the whole hole can collapse into you, cog.

us intel knew about it but let it happen but otherwise it was a real attack

proofs

Technically no, but thw Roosevelt administration knew in advance and did nothing.. So similar to a false flag

youtube.com/watch?v=llgyFRB2lpM
first 10 mins of video

ty

>not at war with Japan
>sanction them
>move navy around pacific to choke their oil supply
>get bombed
Yeah every high ranking military person knew Japan was going to attack us because they had no option.

That being said though, it was either a Jap controlled pacific or an American controlled one. We had Australia there so we couldn't let the Japs control it.

The jist of it is is that it was unavoidable.

This makes absolutely no sense.

Yup - this was like 9/11 - a shock and awe attack caught on film that was used to manipulate Americans into accepting a war they didn't want.

True. The code was cracked well in advance, numerous countries warned of it coming, the new ships were moved to the mainland in advance, and the emergency memo to warn the base somehow never arrived.

I have seen the original FOIA papers. It is certain that FDR knew and learn it happen.

There's two issues that stopped Rosevelt. First, nobody thought Japan was stupid enough to pick a fight with the US.

Second, Rosevelt really wanted the US in WW2.

Some sauce:
Wiki article covers some but is obviously hewed some:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theory

Some of the docs I was referring to:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html

This doesn't make any sense. If American officials knew of the attack in advance, they could have thwarted the attack, because even a thwarted sneak attack is sufficient to force entry into the war. No country would have had to allow itself to be caught off guard.

yes

*jewed

this

No? If the carriers had been there like Japan had planned, we would probably be living in a superior timeline with the Axis having won.

What kind of arguments is this? You are literally equating your random guess with hard evidence to the contrary.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo

As in the Japanese literally never attacked Pearl Harbor and it was US planes and pilots? And the Japanese just happened to be prepared enough to invade the rest of Asia at a moments notice and gladly took public credit for the attack at the time?

Probably

A thwarted attack would not have been enough, as noted in the memo I posted, they needed an actual stack. Carrier groups and newer ships were moved out of Pearl Harbor and the older ships hit were not as strategically important.

I see. But exactly why would a thwarted attack not be enough?

I think you are in the wrong thread(?)

The conspiracy theory says, that Roosevelt wanted the US to enter WW2, but at the time America was largely isolationist. When it was clear that Japan was about to attack, he supposedly ignored warnings so he could coerce the country into a war with the japanese Empire. Again: Thats what the conspiracy theory says.

As the memo says they needed an “overt act of war”. Americans needed to actually die. The majority of the American public did not want to enter the war, and Roosevelt and the military knew that bloodshed would be necessary to justify a draft and sending Americans to fight abroad.

>US Airforce attacking their own ppl for false flag
Yeah no, they couldn't have kept something like this a secret. Think about the guilt-ridden pilots. No way.

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Yes , some say it was
>next ww3 false feg
What's the trigger !!!

There is no question they were Japanese who attacked. The argument is that the US knew amen let it happen to justify war

Rosevelt was reelected on the terms he won't enter the war. But he was also a warmonger and would've sold his mother for the US entering the war. What better oportunity is to enter the war than the claim of self defense? They did not stoped the attack on purpose to create the defensive war casus beli

No. But FDR totally imposed sanctions on Japan with the hopes that they would attack. He was more than ready to drag us into war for his kike overlords.

>Remember Pearl Harbor
>Owensville High School
>1939
>Pure coincidence