Rosanne has BTFO of liberals

Rosanne has BTFO of liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6gmy8HFDvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THICC

I was in a restaurant with her 2 days ago in LA, had no idea who she was until my gf told me, funny

/our guy/??

She’s right and it gets glossed over every day in the media.

Fucking young uns

ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

sorry grandpa

BASED

For years the Jewish media had me convinced this woman is insane. It turns out she just doesn’t play ball with the liberal elite.

Great, now I need the eye bleach.

Roseanne and Norm are pretty based.

>he didn't enjoy Roseanne's show when he was younger
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

So how long before she suicides by 12 guage to the back of the head?

if that's what requires eye bleach I think you might be a bit homo. 100% not even trolling you.

we did, user
we all did

Decent for a fat old chick, would pound.

Ikr they tried to paint her as an anti-semite but shes literally extremely against anti-semitism.
That just doesn't make sense.

She is Jewish.
She never spoke up before, and now the heat is on she is doing her Jewish tricks to pretend that she was the good Jew in all of this.

You are fools that crave to be controlled by the Jews.

nailed it

Back to /x/

Thats pretty radical that she has a solid ideology.

She's a big girl

This is correct, your comment will most likely get targeted soon

Lmao here it is, nothing reveals the shill more than those lazy "you dumb conspiracy theorist!!" posts, they are in the basic instructions manual that was created like 25 fucking years ago and never got updated

Fuck off, shill

GTFO out Roasanne. You are a filthy kike and nobody here likes you. Nobody wants to watch your shitty TV show or hear about you unless it's the snaps and crackles of your fat melting and bubbling inside the oven.

>4 U

I got your back bro. Fuck this shilling from that kike bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6gmy8HFDvo

Wtf I love Rosanne now

/x/

>Her Jewish upbringing was influenced by her devoutly Orthodox Jewish maternal grandmother.[7] Barr's parents kept their Jewish heritage secret from their neighbors and were partially involved in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.[7] Barr has stated, "Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning I was a Jew; Sunday afternoon, Tuesday afternoon, and Wednesday afternoon we were Mormons"

She was taught young, ((they)) all are!

DO NOT FALL FOR IT LADS! ROSEANNE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND ALWAYS WELL BE A COMMUNIST (((JEWESS))) she may be playing to our tune, but there is always an angle. We must remain as pure as doves and as shrewd as snakes....

Oh boy, a celebrity agrees with me, let's all suck each other off in celebration.

You're so lazy dude, but I'm a nice guy so here's your (you) with those shiny 0,04 shekels attached

Also this. Barr is commie scum. Just because a broken clock is right twice a day isn't cause for excitement.

Another idiot that doesn't understand the importance of useful idiots

>Decent for a fat old chick,

Except that was taken thirty years ago before birthing.

What an absolute card. She was just trying to bribe republicans to vote no for tax reform, publicly on twitter lmfao

how long until they pull the plug on Rosanne's up coming reunion show

Well shit.

Wasn't she trying to bribe Congress members last week?

she had kids over 40 years ago

That was Rosie, you dope.

you really should powerdown and go oustide for awhile, user. you look like pic related right now.

kys faggot, your shit pic alone shows you don't belong in these parts, take your shit back to facebook

cant wait for the new season of roseanne next year

SAGE

low-quality-bait.jpg

>stormfags are so paranoid that they think kike shills browse this site

You’re too young to browse here

>implying hating kike shills makes you a stormfag

I'd go to war for that woman.

God's Chosen in that pic

Yeah, you're right

big if true

Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne are like the Yin-Yang balancing forces of fat actresses whose names begin with Ros.

Found the child molester. fuck you. Hell is going to rip you apart.

She's actually hot now

> Rosanne has BTFO of liberals
... who?

It's messed up, but when O'Donnell was young I would have plowed her like a JDAM on a cabbage patch.

>underage

>Script

Wow, blonde looks good on her

t. low t faggot

Commies, like Jews, are not always bad. Use your brain and think for yourself.

something not right in this thread
doesn't she have a new show coming out next year?
old show started of working class family
devolved into faggots at every turn
has Tracy Lords on it
goes on to win lottery, every poorfags dream
in real life, butchers National Anthem at baseball game
I'm not sure what she's up too but based on past agenda I'll pass
If she wants to be the pizzagate heroine fine by me maybe shes seeking redemption

More than 80% jews don't believe anything religiously, it's just a victim card.. a cultural club to remember the gorillions. Most don't care for Israel at all.