How do you guys do it? I love anime but lately watching them has been tiring as fuck...

How do you guys do it? I love anime but lately watching them has been tiring as fuck. I currently have 26 shows I'm watching and I can't get the motivation to watch them.

>26 shows
What the fuck.

Bro, truth is there's a lot of shitty anime out there. Don't need to watch 26 (esp. jus to keep up).

Watch 1-3 series and read a few manga series you like.

Oh, and watch boring scenes on fast forward, like 1.1x speed (110% playback speed)

>I currently have 26 shows I'm watching and I can't get the motivation to watch them.
Take a long hard look at your life choices, user.

Best option is to ignore everything this guy says

I stopped watching anime years ago. The truth is, it gets really boring. Anime needs new cliches. The current ones are used to death.

>26 shows
There's your problem. You've burnt yourself out.

>26 shows

Truly, the pinnacle of human garbage

Been watching anime for 20 years and counting, still not bored of it, of course I mix it with other things and not sure how do you manage to watch 26 shows at the same time but maybe you could start with that, give it a breath, I'm watching 15 shows this season and I can barely catch up through the week.

What's wrong with watching 26 shows?

If watching anime is tiring then it's probably has something to do with watching too many shows at once.

Just watch 26 shows at the same time.

You will burn yourself out way too easily watching that much. I pick up 3 or 4 each season and put a couple in the backlog for later when I have time.

It let's me enjoy the stuff I really want to on the weekends and I can work my way through some old stuff during the week. Trying to keep up with that many shows would turn watching anime into a chore for me.

you want advice on how to watch television?

Keep it to 10 a season. Shorts don't count.

>this hobby is tiring
Then do something else. How is this even a question? Are you forced to watch this much anime when it doesn't interest you or make you feel good? What the fuck.

Eating trash has always been an obligation for ages now

Read manga instead of watching anime. I

>and it was at this moment that OP realised "I don't watch anime but I still post on Sup Forums" was never a meme.

Do something else retard, draw, read, get /fit/, doesn't matter. Either you'll be drawn back at some point or you won't. Either way you'll have something you like to do.

>he doesnt have 3 monitors with three shows playing at 1.5x speed

NEVER going to make it

i have only watched 4 anime. bebop, champloo, dandy, GuP.

It's just a burnout. Just reduce the amount and read some manga, VN or do something else. It took me one season to recover

It's called actually liking your hobby instead of forcing yourself into it so that you can be part of a group of nobodies on the internet.

Take a long hard look at your list, filter out what's popular from what you're interested in and throw out the former unless you're trying to watch dbz, Bleach, One Piece and Naruto then you're just fucked

Burnt yourself out. Do something else instead until you get the natural desire to watch something again. Or watch one episode a day.
This happens all the time with pretty much every medium.

>just 26

26 shows a week is on average an hour and a half a day. And that's if none of them are shorts. That's nothing special. How many hours a day do you spend, say, playing video games or whatever other hobby you have? Hell, how many hours a day do you spend on Sup Forums? You people are acting as if you need to be some kind of an ultra hikkiNEET to follow this many shows.

Watching 25+ shows a week can only cause problems if you start slacking and don't watch anything for a couple of weeks and then when you want to catch up you have a backlog of 75+ episodes on your hands.

i dont think i watched 26 shows in total since 2015, not sure if im 'outgrowing' it or anime is just shit lately.

This has been the reason for me watching anime since I found my way in here. Too bad Sup Forums mostly discusses trash shows.

>How do you guys do it?
I'm 10 seasons behind

I just don't give a fuck anymore

>What's wrong with watching 26 shows?
there's no way there are 26 shows airing right now that are worth watching.

just ask yourself do you care about the characters or the plot. if you don't, then drop it

Roughly anime series episodes per day. 7 day schedule per season. 4 anime per day * 7 = 28 shows.

25 min * 4 = 100 minute of anime watching per day

Probably means a combination of current shows and his backlog. Clearing his backlog is a man's neverending duty.

OP clearly does not have what it takes to watch anime.

I binge watched ALL of Naruto in like a week.

Youre nothing OP.

Drop shit. Being a completionfag isn't worth it.

How do you not become casual with that attitude?

Neo-Sup Forums is casual, so you'll fit right in.

then don't, you are a succesfull person now

I recommend you to watch 1-4 eps a day

Don't watch anime while it's airing
Only marathon one show at a time
Drop shows immediately if you aren't enjoying them
If it's still boring, find another pastime for a few months until anime is interesting again

I hope some greentexts the 26 shows thing...
Good shit user