Greatest Historical Ally

>Japan is our greatest historical ally.
>Japan is the strongest Democracy in the Far East.
>We need to do something about North Korea before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yWXUsAc8aM
youtube.com/watch?v=T3MxeilsAg4
youtube.com/watch?v=i1SAckMhCoY
youtube.com/watch?v=SfpbIfni52c
rt.com/newsline/414462-russia-japan-us-missile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this thread even about?

What timeline are you from lol

North Korea is a buffer between the USA Pacific Empire (tm) and China. I prefer things just as they are.

Japan has a right to exist, don't they? What are you Anti-Asiatic?

I love Japan... I want China to feel safe as well.

Nice try McCain go fuck yourself

North Korea is one of the last countries on Earth that isn't controlled by the Jew.

>(((democracy)))
>not supporting nazbol korea

lmao gtfo

The Chinese are backwards people who behave like monkeys. They have no culture, nor do they have dignity. As far as I'm concerned, their land belongs to the Japanese. The sooner you understand and accept this notion the better, user. Japan will grow larger, it's only a matter of time. There is a powerful inertia at play here, even if we can't see it, we can certainly feel it.

>The Jew fears the Samurai.

(((Shill))) spotted.

Agreed, I hate the Chinese.

I believe the japs have some sort of Stockholm syndrome for us.

I heard that most nihon jin don’t like seppos

>no culture
gee thts why literally everyone in east asia borrowed chinese culture.

LIVESTREAM WITH BYRON DE LA VANDAL
youtube.com/watch?v=0yWXUsAc8aM

This.
Go Hiro

Don't you come in here talking your ping long ching Chang shit you dirty little pan face bastard.

Does anyone have that Jap memeball that said 'when your best Ally is someone who nuked you twice'

What "culture" does china have besides making cheap shit?
Japan has been exporting electronics, anime, and video games for decades. South Korea has been exporting electronics and K-pop
China is useless.

as someone with a living granddad who almost died on the sands of Iwo Jima and who still calls them "japs", no. just no.

i love japan

Isn't china in some sort of a crisis right now?

no one cares about your gramps, it's been over 70 years, alliances change

t. Amerifat weaboo
>muh honarary Aryans

>Shilling for Japan
>Calls someone else shill

>no one cares about your gramps
Remember Pearl Harbor you degenerate millennial faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=T3MxeilsAg4
>it's been over 70 years, alliances change
the claim was that Japan was "our greatest historical ally". This is unambiguously an absolute falsehood.
You bring great shame to our nation and the only honorable way forward for you is immediate suicide.

kys larper

>larper
oh, and what am I larping as, you traitorous little weaboo faggot?

i swear to god if anything happens to japan i will make my way to north korea...

Dragons

i hava feering he may not be a shirr, i fo shure am not a shirr, shirring is so rame

hey I was thinkin of moving to Japan to escape the degeneracy and plus I love Japanese culture and anime
one question
they will be accepting of me right?
they think white people are cool right.

white peopre so coor, in japan yes we rove white peopre come here now fo good time

JDF TKO6 PLA

Some homophobe who thinks we're still at war with Japan and posting on a fucking anime image board is calling someone a "weaboo"

no and no

>greatest historical ally
You are literally fucking retarded.

we yo best arry, rearry berieve me

do you have proof of this?
they are smart and civilized they won't hate a person just because they are slightly different race especially if they are also from smart & civilized person

>Greatest historical ally
Nigga wut |||||| We literally nuked them.

>Japanese butcher Western christians
>America forces them to do trade with guns
>cut off oil because they invade China
>they attack us
>litterally nuke them twice
>create a puppet state
>after fully Americanized let it off leash
((Ally))

youtube.com/watch?v=i1SAckMhCoY

>shows up with gunships
Time to trade Nips!
>nukes country twice
Time to be our bitch nips
>tfw you will never be a respected ally and just the country we neutered

youtube.com/watch?v=SfpbIfni52c

Japan is our young student, he looks to America-san as a senpai, but he notices America-san is dying, dying from the multiculturalism. Japan will not make the same mistake.

Russia warns ties with Japan to be affected by deployment of US missile defense systems
rt.com/newsline/414462-russia-japan-us-missile/

>greatest historical ally
>nuke it

I want to blow up North Korea and end Kim's fat ass dreams of Korean might!

You betrayed us Amerika-kun. You chose Israel as your greatest ally

Israel is our greatest ally. What has Japan ever done?

My grandfather was in China during WW2. He told me from personal experience how the Japanese fighter planes would drop their bombs before swooping over the streets attempting to machine gun civilians. He said the terrified civilians would run to and duck towards the buildings on both sides of the road.

Japan is easily more than a thousand years older than America.

What has Israel ever done than take 1 trillion dollars of US gibs, pull US into wars into the middle east, and bought out nearly all of its politicians?

Didn't you bomb these guys? like with the only known deployment of atomics in history ever? like did it twice?

hah nice 3rd economy "ally" there bud, dropping the A bomb is a nice alternative to a handshake huh? must be nice to be your enemies instead of your friend huh?

they lost their culture since cultural revolution. Because there's no culture, China is being westernized.

Mao destroyed your culture, Tn. Cheng.
Your 5000 years of history is now forever dead and buried.

Fuck Japan. They contaminate our culture with basement dweller shit while NK is isolationist and just wants to do their own thing.

Underrated

Not as long as they keep reminding people

what is history but repetitions of things until they are accepted?

uh, bro, no one accepted Herodotus' Historias for over 1000 years but they didn't stop being history.

Now, Chinese myths...

>We need to do something about North Korea

>we

Oh yeah, Schlomo, I'll get right on fighting your war for you so you can corner yet another country's markets in the ensuing chaos

I hate it when jews like Bill Maher say shit like "hay can WE punch nazis in the face legally yet? lololol"

bitch there is no "we".

You're gonna incite a bunch of biracial Antifa golem goons out to be the foot soldiers of your little war and fight the cops and lead from behind LIKE ALWAYS. You did it to the russians in WW2 and you do it to the Bernie supporters today. Nobody except for gays and the niggest of nogs will defend Hollywood when the FBI starts rounding up Pizza Jews and you'll fold under the might of the LAPD's SWAT and riot squads. Have fun dealing with the National Guard too, faggots, they'll have fun with you.

fucking pussy ass lying jews always sending genuinely well-meaning Americans out to do their dirty work and getting us killed.

Cowards