Protagonists you didn't like

>post picture
>give reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlpByUfVGHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He turned into a retard at the end.

>Kogoro's mouth isn't moving and his voice is coming from that kid over there lol whatever

Rant, sorry. Not directed at you, but the anime.
This whole goddam series, every single main person is some form of mentally retarded.
The only redeemable people were brown haired childhood friend (completely normal) and old Otaku leader girl (oddball, but mentally sound). The entire series could have been avoided if the characters were just not idiots. Then after all is said and done fucking nothing happens. Everyone is still alone. I am convinced that everything was just the bitch sister going to absurd levels to make sure the person she hated was alone and miserable the rest of his life.

Acts like an insane person right from the start.

Retarded pussy.

Eh? Nandatte?

Ugly as fuck
Octopus meme hair
Fake lesbian
No fashion sense
Makes stupid noises

But he kill orphans and drives like a badass.

Her body is that of a russian tomboy's.

>Gary Stu
>he's so uninteresting that ONE has to constantly focus on side characters to lengthen his story

Then he just becomes retarded.

He's a retard for not killing himself repeatedly.

I know male protagonists in harem anime are supposed to be stupid to keep the "when will he/who will he with" plot going.

but not this fucking stupid.

And if you look out your left window, you can see us flying directly over user's head as we make our descent into the JFK International Airport. We'd like to thank you for choosing Joke Airlines and wish you a good day.

>h...HE'S A JOKE CHARACTER GUYS SO HE CAN'T BE A BAD CHARACTER
onepunch man babies

This fucking boat anchor of a male protagonist.
>Access to the universes deep secrets.
Na, I want normal boring shit.
>Oh no will we kiss?
They do.
>Oh no another kiss
Whaaaaa, why me?

Hey, if you don't agree with this you're fucking stupid, literally one of the most unlikable characters i havve ever seen.

She deserves better.

>havve

>caped baldy
>gary stu

He is over powered not a Gary Stu

>the two jokes are literally that he is the most boring person in the world and that he can beat everyone with one punch
>user complains about both as if they're incidental, unintentional character defects and not the entire point of his fucking character
>complains that the manga HAS to focus on side characters for narrative and development as if that wasn't the entire fucking point of the series

Joke.

Over.

Head.

What anime is that? It kinda reminds me of Madoka and its' labyrinth designs.

Hey, you better stop.

ONE can't write for shit, so what if it is a joke character. he couldn't even write mob shitshow well enough. bad writing is bad writing

Why is she wielding a gun and not C4?

Dropped the show because of him.

Hey, it's Tokyo Ghoul √A

In essence, bullets fire because of a miniature explosion, right?

Because a gun already uses explosions to send the bullets flying.

Mini explosions are for plebs.

I actually was thinking of this picture when I replied.

What is the point in adding a real-life person instead of your character's face? This looks like a SHAFT ripoff.

Hey, because guns already use explosions you stupid idiot.

Projected too much?

Hey, that's the joke, how did you not understand that? It's just a bad Kaneki Ken cosplay. You complete buffoon.

I know.
I still stand by my point.

Its hard to watch shows where the logic to explain most peoples actions is "everyones insane" or "its a fever dream".

Kazuma is like that one kid at school who's always bantering and never gets serious not even for 1 second in the entire 12 years you know him.
In some episode from 2012, Conan knew how to make a fancy website for Kogoro and Conan said he "was taught by Agasa how to do it" which implies he already knew how to do it as Shinishi, or else he wouldn't have a reason to lie.. Even though canonically, Shinishi turned into a kid in 1994, and the world wide web has only existed since 1990 and only got widely available in the following years.
I guess Shinishi is a quick learner and always up to the date on the latest technological innovations.
he's a whiny cunt
he's okay. i mean he never asked to be around all these psycho murderers.
he's proof that any premise can be made into a decent show. yes, it would be boring if every episode featured him killing an enemy in one punch. yes that's why the side characters exist
he's funny enough.

You are right, I just wanted an excuse to post it. He was retarded outside those episodes.

How am I supposed to know that? It looks like edgy zombie crap that I would never ever watch.

Dying implies implications in this story.
He suspected it, and it's getting confirmed in the source material.

I could never understand why Kazuma treated Aqua so badly. Yes it was justified at the beginning of the series because of how Aqua treated Kazuma in the afterlife. However, over time the two grew together and it's clear that Kazuma gave her a hard time over nothing.

>Aqua warned Kazuma about the winter shogun yet he got beheaded anyway
>despite the fact that Aqua resurrected Kazuma, he never thanked her and instead insulted her for not being another Goddess
>when Kazuma tried to ditch Aqua in the dungeon
>when he punched her head because she tried to burn his tracksuit
>when she came into the stables with food and he insulted her so much she started crying
>when she had to rez him again (lizard runners) and he insulted her again
>when he beat her in rock paper scissors and said he wanted to replace her with some fantasy weapon

This is why I can't like him. He's trash and I guess that's just a part of his character.

Aqua deserves to be hanged, drawn and quartered.

Girls like it if you treat them like shit.

King carries the series. Saitama isn't funny.

He's just a huge fucking insecure coward

Because she's a fucking retard and he's a basket case.
Any praise would go straight to her head and she'll turn into a haughty bitch.

>4 years
>still mad
When shipping cloud all your judgement.

>eating sushi
>a fellow S tier hero challenges you to a duel
>choke
>looks like you are trying to parry his samurai sword with your chopsticks

>when you get dubs twice in a row

5/5 alpha
What a delusional manamifag

Isn't the entire point of the Konosuba characters is that nearly all of them are some kind of degenerate? Kusuma was supposed to be funny. You weren't supposed to try to like him

You weren't supposed to give the other guy a (you).

hes just being tsundere

Really, just the anime version, because they cut out all his issues and made him a retard.

first girl always wins

The DEEN version right? Yeah, didn't like him much at all.
Ufotable Shirou was really well done because all of his problems became visuals, metaphors, and parallels that also show that anime is very capable of turning writing into unique visuals.

He gets raped and mindbroken in the end.

>Dying a bunch already shows negative effects
>Most likely more that we don't know about
>Retarded user obviously misses this
>"HURR WHY DIDN'T HE JUST KILL HIMSELF??"
Gee, I fucking wonder why MULTIPLE WHALESand Mabeast targeted this motherfucker? Surely it wasn't the witches scent that EVERYONE comments on.

Bleh contained miniature explosions.

The physical embodiment of beta male absurdity creep

She's the reason he keeps dying and why things rarely go right. She always brings it on herself by being arrogant or just fucking retarded.

>implying it matters as long as he can just keep on reviving

Disagree, if he was gary stu he wouldn't have gimped his chance to go full S rank by saving Garou.

Oh yeah, I guess next time when he attracts 6 whales, he can just kill himself until he's a master swordsman right?

Probably. I got good at warthunder by playing on/off and I didn't take any guide or anything.

Because I want to hug the happy lich

>the reason he keeps dying

Nah, it's because Megumin is such a useless retard for being stubborn on not learning other spells.

he's like that too intelligent to make friends meme

I knew someone was going to post Mahiro. I personally like him, but I don't really blame ayone for disliking him.

Wait I thought the witches scent just got on him when he returned from the dead and then dissipated later.

So basically /ourguy/

not a gary stu, but boring indeed. after sea king arc he literaly become nothing but a deus ex machina since all the joke and everything else about his character already played and only repeated to hell and back after that (lol onepunch, lol baldy, lol unappreciated)
king and fubuki is the only interesting characters in this series.
and of course the worst thing about this series is absolutely the fanbase who take no criticism and keep moving the goal post during argument for what ever reason....

Nigger you don't understand.
>Infinite repeats
>Infinite possibilities
>Possibility of Subaru reaching his zenith if the potential is there (with the magic thing, gate?)
>Possibility of the whales accidentally defeating themselves

No,no user. Throughout the series people make remarks about the scent. It get's stronger when he almost reveals his secret, and then it spikes. That's why the beasts were attracted to only him in the forest, and why the Whales targeted him. I think Rem mentioned it before and I can't remember the others.

I remember the characters like rem and beatrice remarking that he smells of the witch but it's usually when he first returns from the dead or tries to reveal his secret other than that they never say he smells like the witch so I thought it dissipated after a while.

Stop posting, Aqua

Shit, now I want to re-watch it to make sure.

You don't have to.

I must do it user. I miss Rem and Ram too much. And I haven't downloaded it, since I watched it on CR for free

>I miss anything Re:ddit

Okay you fucking faggot. You made me chuckle. I'm going to sleep now.

Also, .

>I'm going to slerp now.

Nah he's an annoying faggot from the start but becomes more entertaining when he goes insane.

>I'm going to sleep now

Aussie faggot

>whiny little bitch
Watching this show was one of the worst decisions I've made in my life. I can't believe I sat through all of it thinking it would get better someday.

>get FLOW opening
>expect good anime
>get whiny bitch

It was so fucking dumb. It was suppose to be about bonding with your lil sister. Which 90% of it was, then it turned into another incest series. I mean if it was the first, sure, but there are several others out there, and they dealt with it so much better. I pity those that watched it with their sisters without knowing the ending.

He is smarter than Sup Forums for he knows she is an eldritch abomination, not a waifu.

gonna break the thread and say that I liked this guy but I don't know why

youtube.com/watch?v=xlpByUfVGHY

He's so pragmatic and serious that he's a legitimate autist

It's like someone in the writers crew took the "I hate whiny harem protags" too much to heart that he made someone on the complete other extreme.

>Plot armor so thick it stops GRE beams.
>Violence is wrong, so I'm going to hit you as hard as I can with this stick, because clearly that never killed anyone in the history of ever.
>DIDN'T. LEARN. A. GODDAMN. THING.
Fuck this guy, and fuck his whole shitty series.

You can't beat him.

He's got the charisma of a fucking chair.