Prove me God is Real

Do it without using the Bible or any other religious books etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_theory
numbersleuth.org/trends/potential-vs-actual-infinity/
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_color
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>666
Fuck off Satan.

So everything just came out of nothing, right?

Where did god come from

Fucking saved

a nigger named yakub made god with melanin supahpowas

From God Land.

The examples of selfless moral behavior in all time and lands are evidence of an objective morality, only possible under intelligent design.

Everyone has it written on his or her heart that rape is evil, and it isn't just self or group interest.

First rule of thermodynamics.
Therefore, Creator

All things that had a beginning were created by something, therefore there most be some eternal thing that created the first thing. We call that first thing God.

We live in a simulated reality

Explain the scientific basis for consciousness

That's not true though.

good question. Maybe he didn't come from anything and our brains can't imagine something without a beginning. But if this was true couldn't everything just exist. Maybe everything does exist and time is just a way that we see it existing.

If God isn't real how did Jesus walk on water?

Congrats on the dumbest post yet.

true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

>muh god of the gaps fallacy

A god is supposed to be omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, so "he" (or "it") would be eternal, everything and everywhere. God isn't a person, but the time-space, something we can't comprehend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_theory

>thinking you can disprove a notion using an incomplete theory that debunks itself

>muh greentext sarcasm
Alright genius, show me how to create something from nothing

checked

numbersleuth.org/trends/potential-vs-actual-infinity/

>I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
I think God is the group consciousness of the eventually fully Enlightened man now existing outside of time. He's the beginning result and the end result.

Check your numbers. That's my proof. God is real.

Ever heard of the mathematical conceptualization of infinity? Meaning always has been and will be? Basic bitch metaphysics also aids in any misconceptions held about the exact nature of God. He simply is. God couldn't have been created as he is both existent and not; he is entirely infinite.

Also, I'd love an extrapolation upon the evolutionary development that enabled what we call 'consciousness' and what it's derivative from. We all know you can be 'alive' without necessarily being sentient, let alone existentially cognizant and capable of the things mankind is. Just asking.

Atheist and vegans... just can't STFU with their Prattle.
it doesn't matter, OP. Without religion, YOU DIE.

Non productive argument.
To prove that God Does, or does not exist, you need a productive argument, like the argument of Actual Infinity versus Potential Infinity.

Repent or you will die

Checked. A demiurge created the material world.

This user has the right frame of mind.

I've met beings when tripping, and they told me I sold my soul. It scares me

Gnostics are right about some things but they go full retard on ebil Gods and evil material world. It's basically Pagan.

A I phone is found in the Sahara desert, A product of billions of years of toil and oil and elements coming together to create this marvelous form of technology, it has no creator rather it is a creation of the universe. It took time + elements to come together and form a ridiculously functioning peice of technology.
NOW think of how much more complex and amazing the brain is, or dna... before you even get to the universe.

Hey how about you stop posting images of Christ masturbating himself with his stigmata, you pathetic worm. Repent and repent now or you will die.

fucking kek

based Satan

What is delicious looking junk food ?? And where can I buy it ???

Downward causation.

Prove me wrong op why do placebos work

Nice trips

God is the totality of being. If anything exists, God exists. The modern question isn't "does God exist" but "is god dead." If existence manifests life and consciousness then God is alive and conscious. If consciousness manifests in humans and humans are made of the same matter and energy as everything else then all matter and energy at least implies consciousness.

Fuck off and die
t. A nigger

It's Northern Gold! Nah just normal chippes from my country, Maarud and Kims are the big brands.

Only systems which have a beginning need a creator/cause. The leading theory is that there is a definable beginning point at which time and space in our system(universe) was initiated. The initiator cannot be finite(have a definable beginning) or there is an infinite regress. In plainer words, the initiator must be a system which is everlasting, without beginning or end, or you get the problem of who created the creator. An everlasting system(god) doesn't need a creator.
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ

>A nigger
God's punished you enough it seems.

(1) If Something has unmatched power and has managed to create you and you exist to be tested out based on your actions in this mortal world or for your faith to be tested out...That something has also the power to make itself completely untraceable, unprovable and unperceivable by mere human logic or sensory experience.
Or,
(2)
>Everything that cannot be perceived, should NOT be considered to exist
>The external world is perceived, therefore it exists
>Mortals cease to exist
>In order for the external world to exist, it has to be perceived by something infinite and unperishable
>That something is God

If you argue that even things that can be unperceivable, CAN exist, then you are arguing that (1) CAN exist.

Even in the most basic sense, God exists because it's an abstract imaginary concept of the human mind, not necessarily a material expression.

Existance of logic is against logic.
>Cogito ergo sum
I am aware of own existance, which doesn't affect anything and simply my own I is the only thing that is 100% sure about its own existance. Therefore it is, just like logic is and the universe is. The only other thing that simply IS is God.

I am a cook by trade. I have been studying German food, it looks like I will also have to study Norwegian food, even Norwegian junk food. =D

Listen here, fucking Theotard, I'll have you know that I watch TJ Kirk, Destiny, Armored Skeptic, Thunderf00t, AND Sargon of Akkad and I understand them too! I also read The God Delusion AND The Greatest Show On Earth! If you think that, just because you have over 2000 years worth of literature, philosophy, metaphysics, mathematics, proof of the absolutism of morality, and more, you're right then you're smelly, gay, and wrong. Retard. That doesn't mean you're right, Christcuck. Now excuse me, HentaiHaven just uploaded some NTR Loli hentai, farewell.

>Mfw this is a sacrily accurate sum up of each of these threads
>Mfw the Crusades need a jump-start

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

Try searching the following (food): Komler, Pinnekjott, Lammefrikkase and Smalahove. The last one is scary but can turn out pretty tasty.

energy cant be created or destroyed, only transferred. dna is a code, codes are written. even if the big bang happened, something fired the gun. i dont tend to think of it as a being, more like a signal or source. matter and energy are just transceivers. when we finish tearing the veil, i think this will be confirmed. what is the programmer at the source? is something i dont think we will ever know. if there was nothing back there, the kikes and the elites wouldnt be looking for it, or trying to tear it open, or worshipping the weird shit they do. i also doubt this is the first tech society on earth, or the last.

Coincidences do not exist.

God cannot exist because the attributes he is claimed to posses(omnipotence, omnipresence, omnibenevolence, etc.) contradict reality and each other. This is where the problem of evil comes from. If God is able to stop evil and if he wants to stop evil then why is there still evil?

Look up the Big Bang theory

never have I seen so many bullshit first-year philosophy justifications for god, and never have I been so unconvinced
>god is conscious observing itself
>god is objective morality
>brains are tuff therefore something else must've made 'em
like get fucked, you're not convincing anyone

God is. English is shit, because in real language God is (Bóg jest) cannot mean negation, because negation of the verb is first. Therefore God is cannot mean God is not. English is fucked up because I am not means literally i am (a no being), while in my language God is not = God no is. And more important Bóg jest is not opposite of Bóg nie jest, but non-existance has to be said in different case Boga nie ma.

The entire point of religion is that there isn't any actual proof, so belief is necessary.

The question you should be asking is why humans societies have consistently produced Religions. The answers to that question also explain why the West has become so cucked in recent decades.

Evolution has some very good ideas and answers to explain stuff mate.

Don't listen to this guy. What you need is Santa Maria tacos, Pizza Grandiosa and Gilde grillpolser. Fiskeboller i hvit saus is an honorary mention.

The material world is not evil; it's just not a perfect creation made by a benevolent god.

Potential Infinity = belief in a first cause.
Actual Infinity = belief in not a first cause.

God is real. Checkem

Again, erroneous conclusion that centralizes it's logical legitimacy within an equally erroneous presupposition. God did know of evil, and always had known of it. Yet, if he were to impose himself, and the absolution of his Law, unto humanity then he'd violate the key precept needed in order to distinguish a truly cognizant organism. Free will. The Genesis of reality is derivative from God's will alone, but if he were to superimpose himself onto Creation then that would invalidate the reason for Creation. He'd be right back to where he was prior to Genesis. A being that is infinitely alone, both existing and not. An abstraction and reality. You ever wonder why he's referred to as 'The Father' in Biblical text? That's not merely an allusion to his power, but how he perceives himself. God created all things so that they may live, experience, think, feel. While evil prevails in Humanity's heart, the truth of God and the emulation of Christ, the holiness of his sacrifice, has been made evident to them.

Imagine being a Father, right? An infinitely powerful, infinitely wise, all present Father. Now imagine you had a kid. A stupid, retarded kid that's playing in the street. You tell him, time and time again, to not play in the street. It's wrong and will end in his death. Ultimately, it's up to the child to obey the Father, isn't it? If the Father superimposed himself, locked all the doors and windows to prevent the kid from ever being hurt, then what was the point in having the kid? To not let him live? Life is more than reproduction, especially for the infinite glory of God. He languishes as we languish, cries as we cry, but he would never violate the Law that he made. It, He, is absolute. We are absolutely free-minded, thus we live.

The philosopher's God, or "The Absolute", is defined relative to some metaphysic. In Aristotelianism/Thomism, He is the prime mover, the first cause of everything. In Spinozism, He is the single substance everything is a mode or attribute of. All metaphysics I've heard of begets some sort of dimension or hierarchy of being that God is in one end of. As it's impossible to have a view of reality and not assume som metaphysic, you either implicitly already believe in God in some sense, or you're so nihilistic that you should be dead.

=D

People tend to say that ‘god is everything’. Now, we can’t imagine things that don’t exist. For example, try and imagine in your mind a completely new colour that isn’t already on the colour spectrum. Can’t do it because that colour doesn’t exist. We can’t conceive of things that don’t exist. We can use our imagination to create things that are combinations of things that do exist; like a unicorn (hourse and a horn). Now unicorns don’t exist right now, but it is possible to create them through selective breeding over a long period of time. What I’m getting at is god/gods must exist because we can conceive of it.

who created that?

let there be light nigga

Eternity doesn’t have a beginning?

That’s like trying to say how big is the aperture of awareness?

Read Aristotle's Physics.

(Cont.)

We live in a world of sin that was not derivative from God's will either. It is God's will that we are free-minded, thus sin was born out of the innate disobedience to God that the ramifications of that concept heralds. God is truth. Eternal happiness, comfort, and truth. Yet, this implies that sin is derivative from free-will, not God, as free-will is often derivative from the finite mindedness of humans and their nativity, susceptibility to manipulation, and their reactions to changes in their environment. Due to them not remotely approximating an iota of God's wisdom, they draw from the equally finite physicality in which they exist. This is where the Devil pops in, and you know the rest. Essentially, God did know of the inevitability of the unmitigated pain and sorrow this type of life would bring, but imagine the joy he feels as he welcomes a member of his family back into their home. Despite all of our shortcomings, the endless aching and crying, we did it. We prevailed and reached the nirvana offered by God. Thanks to Yeshua, Christ, God, we all are able to achieve this rest from the finite sorrow and embrace infinite joy. We can be in Heaven with our Father. Amen

Explain why God would create a world in which tornados, hurricanes, and other natural disasters take place? Explain why he lets these forms of "evil" kill people. How does that have anything to do with freewill? How does a child being born and dying from some complication immediately have anything to do with freewill. It sounds more like indifference to me than anything.

oh you poor little fedora

Thanx user. =) I have extended family in PEI that have friends in Newfoundland that cook like this. I do not find this stuff scary. IMO it looks delicious.

>completely new color
I sort of get what you're getting at, but bad example, dude: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_color
Also, it's possible to have incomplete ideas, like magic or to think that 2+2=5, so you have to at the same time show that whatever definition of God you're using is a complete idea. Otherwise, you're on the right track.

What do you define as god??

Fuckk of Sheldon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatheism

If a God would interfere with Free Will, then it did not create its beings with Free Will.

I've already explained the reasoning to that in my first response. If he were to superimpose himself -- meaning make everything in complete replication of his glory and own perfection -- then what was the point of Creation? It'd be right back to where he was prior to Genesis. Infinite, yet alone. A Father with no child. Read my whole reply before responding, please.

>" God did know of evil, and always had known of it. Yet, if he were to impose himself, and the absolution of his Law, unto humanity then he'd violate the key precept needed in order to distinguish a truly cognizant organism. Free will. The Genesis of reality is derivative from God's will alone, but if he were to superimpose himself onto Creation then that would invalidate the reason for Creation."
>"Imagine being a Father, right? An infinitely powerful, infinitely wise, all present Father. Now imagine you had a kid. A stupid, retarded kid that's playing in the street. You tell him, time and time again, to not play in the street. It's wrong and will end in his death. Ultimately, it's up to the child to obey the Father, isn't it? If the Father superimposed himself, locked all the doors and windows to prevent the kid from ever being hurt, then what was the point in having the kid? To not let him live? Life is more than reproduction, especially for the infinite glory of God. He languishes as we languish, cries as we cry, but he would never violate the Law that he made. It, He, is absolute. We are absolutely free-minded, thus we live."

classics for students yes

Well then if God doesn't want to intervene and people suffer and die because of it, then he is not benevolent.

You gotta have faith dumbass

So you are saying he made creation intentionally flawed. And as a result of these intentional flaws people suffer. Meaning God caused their suffering. Meaning he is not benevolent.

You need a little bit of the religious books for historic context.

Are you assuming that I perceive God is benevolent ???

they contradict in our understanding of him but his existence is beyond the understanding of the very concept of reality itself, our understanding of reality and therefore conclusions reached by mental gymnastics are essentially never enough to understand him this is the conclusion of vedas(he can only be realized not understood by any other method means no matter what)

Besides there is no evil that exists its just that we misidentify ourselves as this chunk of meat, our original consciousness as a soul is always preserved and untouched, its equivalent of a dream, there is no suffering that actually exists and everything in this world works on the concept of karma.

Wrong yet again. Benevolence is the all-encompassing attribute, and key precept, of Christianity. Compassion is literally the theological focal point of Christianity due to it being about salvation being made available to all through the acceptance of Christ and the subsequent emulation of his character after accepting his truth within your heart. As opposed to Judaism and Pharisaical Zionism (which finds it's roots in pathological manipulation to gain the upper-hand on those they deem as inferior to themselves. Pretension) or Islam (which finds it's roots in domination, suppression of free-thought, and oppression) Christianity focuses upon the spreading of eternal truth. The enormity of God's word and the glory of his being and compassion was sent to us to spread to as many as we could. Not to suppress or hold ourselves in pretension, but to love our fellow man and work our way towards a brighter future. No longer may we fear death too, for, through Christ, we have defeated even death itself

that

God is certainly a person, as long as an intelligence exists some personality must personality must exist as well, regardless of the form it takes.

>Do it without using the Bible or any other religious books etc
Satan made the US, obviously. Just fucking look at them. If Satan is, God must be

You and Christ have nothing in common.
Christ was not an authoritarian moralfag.

Sorry, I must have. I shouldn't have stated on my original post that specifically the Christian God cannot possibly exist as he is described.

>"So you are saying he made creation intentionally flawed. And as a result of these intentional flaws people suffer. Meaning God caused their suffering. Meaning he is not benevolent."

You are dodging the focal point of my argument and strawmanning me to seem consistent. You look foolish.

If God were to superimpose himself onto Creation, then that would invalidate, INVALIDATE, Creation itself. Life would be rendered meaningless if he were to just make everything perfect. He'd be right back where he was prior to Genesis: Infinitely alone, a Father with no children.

God is entirely benevolent. Despite the suffering, and the inherent woe we generate through our disobedience to God, we still are offered salvation. It is simply a matter of us accepting it. That, my friend, is the benevolence of the infinite God. Beautiful when you actually read into these conceptualizations and underlying maxims with an open-mind and open-heart, huh?

>pseudo philosopher
>blaming USSR on atheism

>Prove it!

The ultimate blasphemy.

He does want to intervene if you give him a chance he's always anxious to bring back his children home.
Suffering comes in when you want to become god, which is not possible in our actual spiritual position which is absolute and unchangeable but at the same time full of bliss and actual happiness and to fulfil this wish of ours god creates a world full of ignorance because that is the only way to accomplish something that is false; ignorance and illusion.
This ignorance and illusion is what brings in so called "suffering" at times, there is no suffering in actuality just ignorance.

>"Christ was not an authoritarian moralfag."

A little vulgar of a way to dispute the very words of Christ himself, but I'll give my citations to prove you wrong. Just keep your aspergers on the playmat for a second, ok?

>17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

>18 "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

19 "Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

20 "For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."

Matthew 5:17-20

Keep in mind what he is saying here is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to follow these Laws, but they are in absolution. Only through the belief in Christ, God himself, and the salvation he sacrificed himself and defeated death to give to us are we able to enter Heaven. His Law IS absolute, or 'authoritarian' as you curtly describe it.

A necessary being is possible.
So, a necessary being is actual.
So, God exists.