If fascism is the superior method of government according to Sup Forums...

If fascism is the superior method of government according to Sup Forums, how come it's failed every time it's been tried?

It hasn't failed; those countries went to war and lost

Losing a war when your entire political philosophy is predicated on "might makes right" kind of means that your ideas have failed, no?

>”they didn’t fail”
>”they just failed in warfare” (which is the primary focus of a fascist state)

China is making a pretty good go of fascism, albeit with a thin veneer of communism. Wait and see what happens!

I see the cucks are out in fill force tonight lel

Lol jinks, you owe me a pop, cunt

seriously
amazingly
guranteed
entertainment!

Being Canadian, I'm surprised it wasn't

"Jinx! Your dog owes me a blow job"

The only reason it failed was because of communist and liberal invasion, if you look at pre-WW2 Nazi Germany it was one of the best countries in the world.

>no argument
>”I know! I’ll call them cucks! That’ll show those damn Canadians”

Fascism inherently focuses on the nation-state, so it tends to produce an us vs the world mentality. Capitalism on the other hand is be default globalist, so you get a jew zombie consumerist group of allies vs any emergent fascist state.

All forms of government have failed at one time or another.

Op = nigger leaf

You want an argument? Fascism was alive in Germany before Germany ever went to war, and it was wormking quite well for the fascists.

Stalinism and italian fascism are nearly identical
And guess what? It worked.
/thread

>>THE ONLY REASON WHY IS FAILED WAS [INSERT INANE REASON]

You sound like a Communist brah

It hasn't failed though...and Nazi Germany was not a fully fascist country, it had elements of fascism that was taken from fascist Italy at the time though, fascism is actually pretty great if you read a book or two about it. The only reason more countries are not fascist now is because of the axis defeat.

It worked, in that it did what it was meant to do (before being invaded and forced at gunpoint to change). Whether you like what it was like before that is subjective.

Also, every ideology has failed a country (not counting America because it is not a very old country) at one point in history, tell me one political ideology that was implemented by a nation that has not failed at least once.

You realize that capitalism failed but you just don't realize it because you're doped up on consumerism right?

dark ages style feudalism by knife-point. Weeds out the kikes since everyone knows who's oppressing who.

pic related, also saged

Countries or political movements that promoted fascism were either forced to submit or destroyed completely.
The Jew and the non white fears fascism more than the devil; they realize they can no longer mooch off white people and they'll possibly get colonized or wiped out.
Rome could've conquered the world, but all civilizations come to an end eventually.

Leftists are terrified of the rise of fascism in the West. They can't stop it.

Not all fascist states end in fire. Some go out peacefully when they've achieved restored order.

>communist and liberal invasion.
This sounds like a minty python sketch where te punchline is “you invaded Poland”

>REAL FASCISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED ASLDKJHLDKGFHASLFODASDLAL:
ok

Fascism didnt really fail by system flaw like communism, it failed because war. Nazi germany did well despite their position after ww1, italy made a comeback.
Good example of fascism today would be china i guess.

t. Not a fascist.
But srsly though, todays mentality and fascism will never work, like u pol retards would give up first week

Because muh global zog or sumfink

>literally the entire world, except for Japan and Italy gang up on you for trying to save Ethnic Germans being killed by Poles

>lol your system that brought you from abject squalor and starvation to a powerhouse with a landmass smaller than Montana made the entire world relentless attack you with everything they had
>People in other countries couldn't eat butter on certain days because they had to fight you so hard
>That means your system FAAAAAILED

If you weren't a (you) baiter, I would tell you to not have such a shallow and context few view of history.

>context few view of history.
context free view of history

any system would fail with the whole world against it

if they failed, why is it coming back?
check mate

Absolutely every system of government fails over time. This simple fact leaves OP with no real point whatsoever.

Losing a war is not failure of a system.
For example, the Habsburgs losing in Ww1 doesn't mean "monarchy failed."

Also, many other "fascist" governments persisted, such as Franco and Salazar and Argentina.

Woah.

Maybe that's why Communism failed too.

Fascism has an inherently violent methodology (high willingness to imprison citizens, assassinate political opponents, invade neighbors and use variety of prison encampments with suspended judicial review and capital punishment). Yeah yeah- I know flaggots. "Every other culture and country has those things". Ya but it's really integral to fascism as an ideology.
Look at which larpers say gas this or that group.
Fascism essentially replaces the free market as a means for growth with violence as a means for growth. as someone who is not particularly against fascism, I totally understand why it will never work.

The persons who today on earth who want fascism exist primarily in an online fantasy community.

The ones who would make it happen draw attention to themselves and the rest of the worlds citizens who aren't too fond of a future threat of conquest by an inherently violent political opponent will unite to put them down. The sheer numbers of fascists vs nonfascists will always lead to the fascists being over run by millions of nonfascist soldiers pouring into their borders.

So fuck all the fags here bitching about the world ganging up on them. That's a view with less perspective than American niggers.

Every "ism" is like the same: it doesn't come from the people, but it's imposed on the people, and so it tends to collapse.

Hitler didn't know about zog until it was too late.
We know now

It didn't fail in the middle east