Are Muslims innately bad or can they be fixed?

Are Muslims innately bad or can they be fixed?

Unless Koran gets completely Rewritten, no

BASED

Kek
By Allah I never get sick of these.

Look up memri tv, its owned by israeli jews. Its literally propoganda to make arabs look bad

How am I a jew for asking a question?

If the fixing starts with turning Mecca, Tehran, and Damascus into a sheet of warm glowing glass, I can support this effort.

It sure backfired on them. Sup Forums supports memri

okay Ahmed

The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." Small wonder. The Quran dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as “animals” and beasts:
Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)
Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)
Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness.

Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 9:28 says the unbelievers are unclean.

Verse 6:111 says they are ignorant.

Verse 23:55 says they are helpers of the devil.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

A hadith (Bukhari 54:524) says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than the demons who believe in Muhammad.

According to Islamic law, non-Muslims may be owned as property by Muslims, but - in keeping with Islam's supremacist message - a fellow Muslim should never be (unless they convert to Islam after they are enslaved).

Christians and Jews are not considered fully human in Islam. The penalty for killing one of them is limited to one-third of the compensation due for unintentionally killing a Muslim. Muhammad made it clear that a believer cannot be put to death for killing a non-believer, since they are not equal (see Conclusion). Thus, killing kafir is less serious than engaging in a consenting sexual relationship outside of marriage.

They're better than Christcucks

oh i know, i am not defending Jews, i am just not okay with his phrase
>propoganda to make arabs look bad

They can be fixed through conversion

hey

is he wrong tho

Islam grounded in Greek & Arab (Plato, Aristotle, Avicenna, Averroes, Al-Ghazali, Al-Farabi, etc.) philosophy is not innately bad.
The thing you have to realize is that Islam is still a fairly vibrant religion and engages in evangelism - if you introduce it into a country where Christianity is weak (say a Western European one that isn't Orthodox), it is going to displace Christianity and end up in conflict with Marxism that Christianity has already lost, most likely.

Some of their qts can be saved.

No. I love memri

Without reformation, they are a medieval religion that will remain that way.

that's so racially insensitive of her. She should be ashamed

>Verse 23:55 says they are helpers of the devil.
woooh hold on im a free agent. some one wants some work done i look at the file and see if i can help. im not paid to ask questions and typically theres to much work to be done to dwell on who im working for

Because Memri TV is quality Television.

I've never been able to figure out if these translations were memes or legit.

yes middle easter people are traitor and false by nature i have lived with them and they will sell you at first chance they have ,never trust a browny

They're legit, but supposed to make them look bad. Too bad Sup Forums agrees with 90% of the shit they say.

>or can they be fixed?

Easily.

Is there anyway to fix them without killing all of them?

yeah westernize them
>t. muslim

muslim qt's love white cock. personally i've fucked 3 of them, they go absolutely crazy, maybe it's the danger aspect of it or something

Based.

Breed them all into sissybois with Jamal's massive black cock