Why this show feels really different? This is the first kirara show i dropped

Why this show feels really different? This is the first kirara show i dropped

What episode are you on?
Shit starts getting good at ep 6

It's extremely bland. Sakura Trick-tier bland while at the same time trying to saddle the line between cute antics and plot only to spectacularly underperform at both.

I stopped on episode 5.

>great designs and use of color
>unique setting
>an actual plot with character development
Granted the plot has taken a while to get going and I wish they'd have actually gone more into the study and practice of divination, but it's not a bad show. Unless the fanservice is too much for you I don't see why you'd drop it.

Dunno OP. I watched three episodes and found it really bland. Oh, and the MC was kind of irritating, which made it hard to care about her. I don't even remember the others.

This one is just really bland unfortunately.

>Urara
>bland

Nice fucking meme

Even fucking Kiniro mosaic feels more alive and has more soul than this one, you can add as much colours and good backgrounds as you want, won't change the fact that this show fails at everything.

>interesting setting
>interesting characters
>bland

It's one of the more interesting Kirara adaptation, just below Gochiusa

Not funny enough.
Not comfy enough.
Too much fanservice which contrasts too much with CGDCT. And no, I don't imply that fanservice is automatically bad, I mean even Gochiusa had Rize in lingerie in like first episode.
Stale jokes, characters are not interesting nor new.

Honestly I think the fact that each character has something to strive for individually it very refreshing.

>different
It's a standard cute loli show with decent voice acting, cute soundtrack and of course delicious lolis. Expecting anything else is delusional.

Currently marathoning it. At episode 9 right now.
God, I love it.
I can't remember the reason why I originally dropped it at episode 3

>It's extremely bland
Now this is shitposting

I don't care about setting. What's interesting about the characters? I can't remember them. I doubt I could pick them out of a lineup.

>interesting setting
I wish they would actually less focus on the divination thing, maybe it would get better.

>town habitated by girls only
>men come to visit daily
This ruins it for me.

It's in my top 3 this season.
Brilliant show so far with wonderful characters.
J.C. Staff is in top form for a couple of years already - and while it may sound sacrilegious, I like Urara better than last year's Flying Witch.

urara my top3 for this season
fun cute and relax i very like

>gayest show this season
>but muh men who never show up

Stop being a bitch

>What's interesting about the characters? I can't remember them.
Awoo, Marisa, Reimu and Alice, how is that difficult to remember?

>first kirara show i dropped
>not Hanayaforceddrama
>not Gakkou Gurashit
>not Sansha Sanshit
>not Anne Happy go Sleepy
>not Yuyushitki
>dropping one of the most refreshing and enjoyable entries from Kirara

That's because you're a filthy pedo.

I just cannot ignore the facts user, my goggles are not that thick

Just because you like urara doesn't mean I'm not going to tell you that you have shit taste.

But Flying Witch has Chinatsu.

oh right men should come to complete beginner uraras because that totally makes sense

>All this shit taste in one post
Consider suicide

Weak bait.

I hate Urara but he's right about the other shit.

I enjoyed everything on his list except GG and if you seriously believe Urara isn't better than most of them you're deluding yourself.

>This is the first kirara show i dropped
Don't say misleading things when you've never even watched Doujin Work.

Yuyushiki is good

It's the worst on that list.

You are my worst enemy as of this moment

>not Gakkou Inushi
Objectively wrong.

>he
I love this meme

>Why this show feels really different?
I'm not watching it personally just because it looks stupid, but this is really the lousiest reason to drop something, because it tells everybody else that you only care about watching the same shit over and over again, much like Nintendrones just love playing the same Mario shit over and over again.

This world really is on a downward spiral if everyone is like you.

Which part of my post implying i didn't watch other show dumbass?

>Even fucking Kiniro mosaic feels more alive and has more soul than this one

I hope you're baiting. If you aren't consider killing yourself for massive shit taste

>newfag

The Uraras are JB at least.

I can't believe it's humanly possible to have such shit taste. OP is baiting. Urara is the best thing to come out of kirara in at least a couple of years. Given how kirara adaptations are consistently quality, that's pretty fucking impressive.

>Urara is the best thing to come out of kirara in at least a couple of years.

Funny. Urara is the only SoL I have't dropped. I was looking forward to Dragon Maid too but it just ended up feeling bland. Dropout also even though I was looking forward to it as much. Urara feels much cuter and has more plot without being plot-heavy.

This, the fanservice really cheap make this feels like ecchi show not like CGDCT show

I like it. I liked Gochiusa and Kiniro Mosaic and the other kirara adaptations too.

Feels good to have good taste

You don't even like kirara, faggot.
Stay in your JoJo general.

Is Kirara the greatest genre of our time?

He's right about Hanayamata though. That one was trash

Cute girls are my body, Kirara is my blood.

Your trash just like your opinion. Hanayamata was cute.

>Being this wrong

Kill yourself.

All signs point to yes.

So is Urara.

Strange that nobody seemed to care this much about it when it was airing. The consensus was that the drama ruined the show and I agree.

>The consensus
Only newfags can't handle drama in SoL.

>The consensus
>me and one other guy
I was in the threads from the start and most people liked it.

More like a whiny loud minority cried about the drama every thread.

I can handle cute drama like in Urara, not soap opera/idol tier shit.

Good to know it's only a loud whiny minority hating on Urara as well.

Weak.

Exactly this.

I think Urara is one of the better Kirara adaptations in the recent seasons: other than cute, energetic and likeable cast it has some plot, unique setting, fanservice feels natural and the visual part is top-tier, especially the colors.

Would pick over any Kirara anime from the last year, a shame it's flopping though.

Is there something in Urara that triggers you fags? I think this is the only Kirara, that wasn't New Game/Gochiusa tier in popularity, in recent memory that had threads dedicated to shitting on it.

Come on now.

>wasn't around for Sakura Trick
You missed out.

I've noticed it too, it's not even selling.

Sakura Trick had the added bonus of literal /u/ posting. Doesn't count. It was an entirely different beast.

This. Even the falseflagging shitposters when both Unhappy and Sansha aired gave up early on establishing a false dichotomy.
What did this show do to deserve such a fate?

All of the KyoAnifags that think they are SoLfags because of DragonMaid are shitting up the other SoL threads.

Little do they know DragonMaid isn't even that good.

Instead of Gochiusa or NG, it's not like people are making thread because they hate the popularity of the show, they just find it pretty bad, which I agree with, I don't go in Urara threads so I don't know if the shitposting is strong in there.

But this is an Urara thread and you just shitposted in it.

Hey you just did as well, what a coincidence.

>i want to be a rank 1
>me too
>me too
>me too
top notch character development

Nono doesn't want to be rank 1.

My post says nothing about disliking Urara unlike yours. Now go back to your dragonmaid thread.

You are ignoring their reasons

>pedo
>filthy
Also
>Urara
>pedo
Literally every other show is more pedo than Urara which has no lolis to begin with, idiot.

Keep telling yourself that.

>Moeshit

It's just another SoL with yuribait show from the bunch user. Nothing special.