Sup Forums is a Christian board

Why do so many people on Sup Forums think paganism is better than Christianity? Jesus was not a cuck! Stop believing in the lies of the pope. Jesus was not a refugee

mobile.twitter.com/FaceLikeTheSun/status/946097486422188032

mobile.twitter.com/FaceLikeTheSun/status/946097963931017216

And the Jews hate Christianity more than anyother religion or group in the world. Both influential Jews and average jews are shown to hate protestant Christians. So why are pagan tards pretending? Christianity is a white man's religion and thanks to the crusaders many jews died

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
youtu.be/Uh84h7Caf_E
youtu.be/owURacUBpX0
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus would have fit in great on /pol being a virgin ideologue.

When do you celebrate Christmas?

Literally listening to Man in the Box right now

Jews hate Christianity for a reason - it is the antithetical to their religion. It is the only tool which has ever successfully subverted the kikes.It took their own text and perverted it and turned it against them - poetry.

Christianity is not the teachings of Christ, it's the jew perversion of it which was allowed 300 years after the fact.
All it takes is three things to live a spiritual life; love, spread joy, and create new life. If this is too hard then enjoy a life of chosen misery because now you know what it takes and you're too lazy to change

PROOF OF NOAH'S ARK:
Genesis 6:15: "And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits..."
300 Egyptian cubits is 515 feet.
Near Mount Ararat in Turkey, an amateur archaeologist Ron Wyatt discovered an ark-shaped structure that has been proven to be made from wood. Mount Ararat is the location the Bible stated where the ark would land.
Its length was measured at 515 feet, which is 300 Egyptian cubits, as the Bible said.
Checkmate, atheists.

Oh fuck! You’re here too! Listen morons...Jesus never existed. He was invented by the Romans and inserted into history for the purpose of quelling the rebellion in Judea. Watch this if you’re sure of your faith:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

Don’t blame me if you wise up and become an atheist though after youbwatch that. Actually...do credit me.

I am Christian for all intents and purposes aside from its idea that we are all one race. This is the only part of the Bible that I cannot reconcile with my beliefs.

>pisses off Jews
>pisses off nigger scum
>pisses off gaytheist degenerates
>pisses off homos

Yet if we were living in a true Christian society, 98% of these niggers would be guillotined anyways for their animalistic behavior. You wanna talk about eugenics? Problem solved.

As for the rest of it, the Bible is the perfect moral template. And even if these values were taken from Germanic paganism, they are the truth and light and Jesus Christ has become symbolic of those virtues.

The truth:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

We have no moral template to aspire too without the Bible.

Morality in society cannot be subjective, it must be absolute.

If you can create a Euro-centric religion with tenants like those of the Bible, then I'm all ears. But until then you have no morality, no ideals, and nothing which people can unite upon.

Dropped this nearby, and thought you might enjoy it...

Fuck the world!

Know who else hates it?

Jesus Christ. He is waiting to hear from YOU!

He died for you being the sinner you are, was buried in a borrowed tomb, and rose again as stated in the Word of God! He wants to spend eternity with YOU! All you have to do is believe that this Good News is the God's honest CAPITAL "T" truth!

It's so awesome, Johnny mother fucking Cash wrote songs about it!!!

Total BS...free yourself...start here:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

The real truth:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

Why would the Romans invent a religion and then immediately persecute its followers to the death, ruthlessly hunting them?

Well, back to Noah, but he had 3 sons. Shem-whites, Japeth-Asians and Slavs, & Ham-black races. Guess who fucked his sister mom and got made the servant of his brothers?

I saw your stupid video you fucking newfag

Why would Romans need to quell the uprising when they destroyed Judea with military might? The Jews tried to spread Judaism through Rome and it backfired on them, Christianity took hold instead and the Jews were massacred. Say what you want about it having its textual roots as an Abrahamic religion but its origins are under those of European people.

Actually it was the other way around. You should be asking why if the Romans were so hated as occupiers for the reasons you just listed...why when Jesus arrived on the scene all of a sudden you have, “Turn the other cheek, Obey the law, Love thy enemy, Render unto Caesar what is Caeser’s” etc etc etc. Jesus was invented to quell the rebellion and pacify the occupied. Watch the link and it will be obvious to you.

Old Testament, which goes back to what I said. Read again.

>Jesus was not a cuck!

Literally Joseph's wife's son.

Well since that video is over an hour long you newfag-o-lét...I know you’re lying. Jesus was a fake. As real as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too!

Keep telling that to your self here is a video debunking your theories about Jesus being a creation by the roman empire

youtu.be/Uh84h7Caf_E

Jesus was not a pagan sun god! You zeitgeist fag! You probably read those books by Richard carrier

In the new testament we find out that Joseph was of the line of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, King Solomon, King David etc...

Then God cucks this legendary lineage with some thot. Joseph's seed died with him while his wife's son becomes God.

It literally makes cuckoldry a sacrament and central founding myth. lmao at your kiked out slave religion.

Stop listening to cuck propaganda, Jesus carried a sword.

No you posted the video like 10 times already, as if we can't see your replies within the first 20 comments in this thread. You are caught up in absolutes. I don't care if Jesus was even real, at this point his name and character has become symbolic, and it's symbolic of Roman people slaughtering Jews. No other religion has been responsible for so many Jewish deaths as Christianity, not even Islam. Keep calling it a cuck religion, you bought into the kike propaganda.

Stick your video up your newfag-O-lét ass. My video is the only one that matters. Don’t guess what’s in it stupid...watch it...or don’t. Jesus never was a real person. It has nothing to do with a sun god fag. He was made up by the Flavius family for a reason. Jesus was a character based on Titus Flavius. End of holy fairytale. Only a newfagdeluxe would believe otherwise. Only a fool believes.

Honestly? Because it's one of the more effective ways to divide you morons. Start a thread claiming one faith is superior to the other, and withing minutes you have 300 replies from idiots trying to kill one another over something that is truly pointless.

Great...he wasn’t real fuckWORM:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

In case ya missed it.

You think the Romans were capable of creating such an accurate anthology of texts like the New Testament? 354 prophecies about Jesus made in the Old Testament were fulfilled in the New Testament. You honestly think the Romans took the time to fully analyse the already very long anthology (the Torah) of some tiny tribe and then make sure it held to every possible scrutiny? What is said in the NT fits perfectly with the OT. Very intricate.
Face it: God exists, you are wicked, and you must accept Jesus as your saviour before you burn in Hell.

All religions are lies. Atheists are the only rational people on earth. Everyone else is mentally ill.

>believes absolutely NOTHING exploded into something because SCIENCE ROCKS!

The Romans were brilliant and they crafted the greatest lie ever told. You’re proof of their brilliance.

Atheists are tools of the Muslim Brotherhood, Communists, and Jews.

Notice your little God Delusion cuck Richard faded into irrelevance after he served his purpose in being paraded around by the MSM to shit on Christianity? Fucking gullible idiot

The Romans were brilliant indeed, and they easily subdued every tribe they conquered without making some overly complicated religion to subvert them in order to pacify them. They could have easily subdue the Israelites with force, and they did.
The Jews didn't even follow Christianity thereafter: most of them rejected Christ.

Dawkins was molested as a young boy and says it was fine. He must be quite the reprobate.

Yes, I recommend, “A Universe from Nothing” by Lawrence M Krauss. The secret is that nothing is actually...wait for it...something :) Read the book.

They still reject Christ. Irving Baxter, an end of times asshole, says 50% of Israelis are atheists. I might like Israel!

>getting defensive when someone that clearly does not know Jesus says "Jesus was a cuck."
Come on, OP. Grow the fuck up. People that say that are just a satanic instrument sowing seeds of doubt in you.
>father of lies
>doubt in faith
Any of this shit ringing a bell?

>Jesus was not a cuck!
I know that even as an agnostic but agnostic thinking also showed me the truth that athesits and pagans and just names for homosexuality in denial. Now IRL if ANYONE gets in my face and tells me what to think and believe I'll activate they goddamn dental insurance. Which is why they hide online like the little bitches they all are.

Look...if they don’t buy the Jesus fairytale in the holy land...what’s that tell you? Most of the major events in the Bible have been proven to have never happened.

>I might like Israel

I know you would, deceitful kike

An agnostic is an atheist without the courage of conviction. You’re a pussy in other words and I’ll cram my atheist fist down your cock swallower if you get in my face.

I’m an atheist of Irish decent.

I’d like to stay and destroy your faith but Jesus has ran my phone down and it’s time to charge it...I have a few min left though! Any takers?

All I can say is I hope you open your mind and look beyond current trends and find the truth.

I say it nearly every day. The only Christianity that interests me is the Crusaders, and the Founding Fathers that carried swords and muskets and would kill your whole fucking family for looking at them the wrong way. If that's the Christianity you're talking about, then I'm on board. If you're some kind of pacifist that loves refugees and immigrants, then I want to line your family up and shoot them in the fucking head.

Pussies

god doesn't exist. prove me wrong

Your truth is a lie.

According to the Father of Lies.

Agreed...he/she/it doesn’t

I'm right there with ya

Orthodox and Catholicism. There are still militant Catholics in parts of Europe although I admit much of Catholicism has been cucked, especially the official institutions of the denomination.

Orthodoxy seems based though.

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

Jew, begone

Keep on linking to the same documentary huh? I heard all of these claims dude gtfo!

youtu.be/owURacUBpX0

I’m a Jew wannabe

Watch it and stick your link up your stink hole.

Was Jesus Christ the first God Emperor?

god does exist. prove me wrong

He was pure fiction

Did you just call me a kike?

It would take to long...read, “The God Delusion” by Richard Dawkins and then read, “A Universe from Nothing” by Lawerence M Krauss. If those two books don’t do it then shoot yourself in the head and find out the hard way :)

You're right, Jesus wasn't a cuck. He wss a sand nigger bull. Anyway, he never existed.

>And the Jews hate Christianity more than anyother religion or group in the world.
Jews like Chrisyianity because they like stupid people who will give them money and promote their race mixing agenda.

It says in the Bible to take a bride of your own people

No...but if it will piss you off then yeah, you’re a newfag-O-lét kike dick sucker. How’s that?

>Yet if we were living in a true Christian society, 98% of these niggers would be guillotined anyways for their animalistic behavior.
No, they would be forgiven because christians are all cucks who forgive 777 times over. You're thinking of a pagan society.

Fuck you go pee some where else

You want genocide not separatism you fuck tard

I'm sorry brainlet that you can't grasp the concept of morality and how it is beneficial for a functioning society. You are just hung up "LE JESUS WASNT REAL".

Your stunted 80 IQ mick brain is your greatest argument against Christianity so far, what God could be so cruel to bestow such a burden upon a man

Nice, meme.

No it doesn't.

>i'm no cuck
>Has a cuck holiday
lel

I’m here to pee on the Jesus myth...but just for a few more minutes.

What's wrong with genocide you spic?

>You honestly think the Romans took the time to fully analyse the already very long anthology (the Torah) of some tiny tribe and then make sure it held to every possible scrutiny?
The Bible isn't infallible and it's historical accounts aren't accurate. Christians don't seem to remember the many times the Bible was edited and the many times Christian dogma was changed (Ecumenical Councils & Religious Wars) in order to make sense/appease the masses (contemporary examples exist).

Nobody reads that crap except edgy college students.

Religious faith isn’t required to be a moral person. All religions are filled with immorality. Look at Catholic priests, Roy Moore etc etc etc. Athiests are morally superior by every measure.

Would hitler want genocide? Ask your self that

It's okay to hate blacks but do you really have to murder them

Separatism is better and its what Hitler eould have wanted

Why dont you charge your phone and use it at the same time dumbass!?!?

True...it’s a rag of lies.

>Believes in a Deity with no origin story.
>Believes in a Deity that has always existed/will always exist.

Oh really? Look at these percentage graphs

>Would hitler want genocide?
Why wouldn't he you moron? Why keep subhumans around when you can replace them with superior Saxons and take all their wealth?

Yup it does read Leviticus

Nehemiah 13:23:

In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab:

24 And their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews’ language, but according to the language of each people.

25 And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves.

>atheists are moral
I can't even argue with you, you're so dumb. You need to have ONE agreed upon absolute moral template to lead society and people. Laws are subjective.

Uhhhhhhh...maybe if you read them you would learn something? Beats reading Captain Crunch boxes every morning like you no doubt do.

Don't conflate religious animosity with racial hatred stupid spic.

Charge your phone and use it at the same time

It’s my beddy bye time but I might just do dat!

Don't racemix, straight from Genesis

Genesis 27:46 And Rebekah said to Isaac, I am weary of my life because of the daughters of Heth: if Jacob take a wife of the daughters of Heth, such as these which are of the daughters of the land, what good shall my life do me?

Genesis 28:1 And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan.

No dumbass it shows you that jews hate Christianity more than anything read! Fucking American.

Protocols of zion page 294 read that! And look at my post again it clearly shows jewish people hate Christianity more than anyother religion

Do you work tomorrow?

king David's great grandmother was a Moabite named Ruth, an entire book in the Bible is dddicated to her.

.. and the actual peer reviewed truth
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
and
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc

Shouldn't Jesus have a nail hole?

Cite a verse you retard.

Saved.

I do.

Nah...I’m off till Jan 4th...been off since last Thursday. X-mas break.

Use that bible to wipe your ass. That’s all it’s good for.