youtube.com/watch?v=HxEYk62rQDE
youtu.be/B7Ec60kN71U?t=5m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=0L_SC0BdcSM
youtube.com/watch?v=jB8idMknCcs
youtube.com/watch?v=3l_CXocpLoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was rewritten

sure as hell feels like a completely different show

Self-indulgence leads to world destruction.
You can only save the world by sacrificing yourself.
Or something.

the path to saving the world is shooting a little girl's parents in the head i guess

They're zombies

Who dropped rewrite after 1 episode here?

it could only be saved by rewriting the story.
>how inferior is this show compared to its VN?

I've rewatched that scene like ten times now. That's some fucking great loli bullying.

My hero Goku taught me that it doesn't matter who or what you put in danger to fulfill your desires. The important thing is that you can overcome those dangers to save the day.

Why Kotori always bullied?

The best part is that the brutal bullying is out of genuine love.

She was made to be bullied. Just look at her. Don't you want to bully this sad, shitty brat?

why can't he just be nice to her

>You can only save the world by sacrificing yourself
How does that work?

You turn yourself into a tree.
Then people make a boat out of you.
That'll make everything alright.

Human sacrifices make happy the god of harevest.

That sounds Retarded

Well to be sincere, even opening gives strong vibes similar to certain trilogy from studio Bee Train.
youtube.com/watch?v=HxEYk62rQDE

The sacrifices of a bunch of humans or only the mc?

A lot of people need to die so the rest of the humans can live.

What trilogy?

Even if between these people who die are good?

Can anyone tell me what this shit is about? It looks cheap and generic and it still got a second season.

>mal
>reddit
Surely they have rewievs

I wanted him to be nice to her too.

Noir-Madlax-El Cazador de la Bruja

Bad tsundere

I'm not the only one who didn't noticed or paid attention to statue due to blur?

Someone post the pasta

Gaia did nothing wrong.
But Kashima is utter shit.

Nature is cruel and unforgiving, user. Only those with the will to adapt can survive the culling.

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

Suzaki was the hero humanity deserved, but not the one it needed.

>spoiler free

DAT'S DA JOKE

Her seiyuu is Saito Chiwa.
She was doomed from the start.

It is, Rewrite is god awful but people keep denying it because they like sucking Romeo's cock

Shizuru is my waifu.

If Romeo looked like this I'd suck his cock

You never disappoint me Shizurunon

Not enough Akane

POTTERY

It has good animation quality and waifus.

Reminder that no one likes Chihayya!

Even loli-er Shizuru is cute.

This probably conflicts with Lucia's established history, unless you're telling me they were conducting torture experiments on her before she was 6 years old.

Liar.

Is about a guy saving the world becaus the Earth is a bitchy loli and want to selfdestruct herself.
The vn was pretty good, so they planned 2 season since the start.

Rewrite adaptation by KyoAni

I want Kotarou to marry Kotori so he can bully her forever. Is she also a masochist by any chance?

I'm disappointed by the lack of Shizuru, but everything else is better.

>Keeps the genocidal maniac in check, who also happens to be the love of his life.
>Wants nothing more than to realize Gaia's ambition and save the world for real.
>Toils day and night trying to create the conditions for putting forth his plan to save the world.
>Knows that Guardian isn't gonna do shit except keep the status quo and keep bitching at each other endlessly until the world dies.
>For all the sacrifices he made to save the world he's rewarded with being shot in the head while Sakura is free to do whatever and some punk kid steals his idea and gets all the glory.

Suzaki did nothing wrong.

Tch

loli akane

Akane did literally nothing wrong

shake it now

tch

youtu.be/B7Ec60kN71U?t=5m23s
He bullies her with love

>The vn was pretty good

did it get rewriten into something good ?

She's simply the best.

>cucked
>bullied and traumatized
>ignored by his only friend and murdered many times alone
>not even her dog liked her
>totally inhibited when things start to get better

The only 'Key girl' thing she has is being a childhood friend and even at that she sucks.

I know, right?

They weren't even friends. More like acquaintances.

It's gotten pretty edgy if nothing else.

>no gloves

What the fuck.

More little girl bullying.

Wait yeah then it DEFINITELY conflicts with established canon. Lucia is a code name from the project.

Here we can see the progressive stages of a bullied Kotori. In the last stage, the Kotori is dead.

Whoops forgot my pic

So Rewrite+ has a slightly different ending?

If so which one would suit this season better? A happy ending would be the more fitting for this punished Kotarou I think

Please post more Kotori and Kotarou

To hell with the anime. The director of this show didn't know shit about Rewrite.

post chihayya

The last episode is the single most rushed thing ever. It feels like they squeezed 1/3 of the Terra route in it. So many things didn't get the weight they deserved because of it. The fight with Esaka, in particular. It's like they were expecting 13 episodes but suddenly had to settle with 11.

There's only 1 episode left and I am not sure how they're going to pull it off.

I wonder how this shit will end.

Nice pic, I wish it was a scan tho

I think is the closest we will get to see a kiss between those two, damn key for not delivering in Harvest Festa

I hope they have been saving animation budget for the earth dragon fight.
If memory serves right there isn't that much happening after the earth dragon fight.
My guess is that they will do it smiliar to the VN and fly to the moon with their canoe while the credits are shown.

The Neo-Kazamatsuri Judiciary says otherwise

People still remember BEE train?

Did it even make sense in the VN? I know her showing up in the café is original to the anime but does that really change much compared to what Terra actually did with her?

It got BETTER! :)

Lucia isn't in Terra at all until the very end.

She gets rescued from a random place not that much longer after when the café scene takes place, is still called Lucia, and also doesn't wear gloves when she's grown up at the end

I think it's presumed that after Jasmine reveals the superhuman/summoner stuff that they stopped experimenting on her and someone found a way to suppress Koffing for good.

Oh yeah I forgot about that since she didn't have a sprite. I don't think Romeo really cared enough to explain.

This.
I fucking rage how they adapted Esaka fight.

Is season two any better than the first?

I haven't watched the anime yet, but does it have this song in it? This shit is so great it has 2000 plays on my player.

youtube.com/watch?v=0L_SC0BdcSM

youtube.com/watch?v=jB8idMknCcs

Since you like it so much, here's the vocal version.

To be fair, no one will ever know what kotarou did, and iirc he loses his memories after turning into a tree.

Much better. Season 2 is at least "decent", Season 1 is radiactive trash.

Read the VN and then you'll see just how horrid the anime is

Why is he called Bond?

I like this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=3l_CXocpLoQ

If I remember right, he called himself that the first time back when he was still a teenager killing stray summons in the forest, playing super-hero. Apparently, it was his chuuni fantasy about having a secret life.